Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

15 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Yes, it took LBJ a whole year after the election to pass the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Which Republicans are still attacking.

“Which Republicans are still attacking “

Extremely vague statement without substance.

You need to be specific.  Or what you post means absolutely nothing.

Surprised I even have to bring this up to another claimed advanced degreed scientist, jail house lawyer, climate “expert”  and accountant.

I may of left out a few more.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, G_Money said:

And your proof?

Even if what you claim is correct, how exactly do you know “I don’t care “.  You have evidence or just another person living in fantasy land making up claims as you shuffle through life.

Its their philosophical underpinning: the utopia. Their fantasyland where the benign elite rule the proles. By any means necessary, and those  who cling to guns, god and Trump are in the way of progress and must be crushed.

Off to the dustbin of history, cried Lev Davidovich. Until Ramon Mercader, at the behest of the utopia, cracked his skull with an ice ax.

Even now, as they are still fighting to crush the enemy, they are eating their own. Robspierre learned that lesson.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Got the sheepskin, got the accent, but am still at my university playing weight. Not bulbous, nor rotund, nor portly. I know what 6'3" and 235 lbs is supposed to look like, and it sure as hell isn't the felon. Not that it matters, as prison cell beds can accommodate a range of body shapes and sizes, but he's a lot closer to 6' 1/2" and 325 lbs. I know Obama is 6'1" and Michelle Obama is that when she's in heels, and when they all took a pic together before the poorly attended Inauguration in 2016, the three of them were about the same, with Barack slightly taller.

By the way, had I known that my jersey number was the cause of so much teeth gnashing, I would have not only changed it, but advised Lynn Swann to do the same.

OK Mr. CIA agent hahahaha. 

Methinks you do protest too much. Lynn Swann retired in 1982.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/4644742/2023/06/27/italy-serie-a-anti-semitism-88/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

25 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Methinks you do protest too much. Lynn Swann retired in 1982.

Yes, but I was always fond of his playing style and balletic grace. He can have his shirt in Canton, Oh changed, so as not to cause confusion.

I see you never addressed the facts I noted re which candidate captures the Neo Nazi, anti-semitic, & KKK demographics.

Those "very fine people" in Charlottesville, along with Mar-a-Lago dinner guest Nick Fuentes, and endorsements from Neo Nazi Richard Spencer and former Imperial Wizard of the KKK David Duke are all MAGA.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Reported posts removed

Just a question: does the poster who's post is removed by a moderator, receive a message or notification that it is removed? And the reasons for removal?

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Yes, but I was always fond of his playing style and balletic grace. He can have his shirt in Canton, Oh changed, so as not to cause confusion.

I see you never addressed the facts I noted re which candidate captures the Neo Nazi, anti-semitic, & KKK demographics.

Those "very fine people" in Charlottesville, along with Mar-a-Lago dinner guest Nick Fuentes, and endorsements from Neo Nazi Richard Spencer and former Imperial Wizard of the KKK David Duke are all MAGA.

Ill see your imaginary quote and irrelevant Jew Haters and raise you Hamas, BLM,  SJP, Sandy Cortez, Louis Farrakhan (a real Hitler lover), Al Sharpton, the Iranian Mullahs, Rash Talib, Jeremiah Wright, Jamal Bowman. Policy makers.  Im not even going through your pantheon of dead heroes like Yassir Arafat. 

Your heroes and allies. Jew Haters and America Haters.  Not some powerless loons Like Spencer and Duke who I daresay are far more at home with the lot and party and philosophy that chants from the River to the Seas and lets our FELLOW AMERICAN HOSTAGES rot, rot, rot in the clutches of murderous antisemitic rapists and killers while doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to save them. 

Nothing. Fellow Americans. Oh right, they are Jews too, never mind.

Thats your crowd. 

Here is how your gang works: Pine Tree Flag when flown by a Conservative? Symbol of Insurrection. Notorious, well known anti semitic code number as part of a user name? Football jersey.

Folks can make up their own mind. Toodle-oo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

If what I am reading, if things stay, Trump it appears can lose votes.

Source? Polls in Claifornia?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Ill see your imaginary quote and irrelevant Jew Haters and raise you Hamas, BLM,  SJP, Sandy Cortez, Louis Farrakhan (a real Hitler lover), Al Sharpton, the Iranian Mullahs, Rash Talib, Jeremiah Wright, Jamal Bowman. Policy makers.  Im not even going through your pantheon of dead heroes like Yassir Arafat. 

Your heroes and allies. Jew Haters and America Haters.  Not some powerless loons Like Spencer and Duke who I daresay are far more at home with the lot and party and philosophy that chants from the River to the Seas and lets our FELLOW AMERICAN HOSTAGES rot, rot, rot in the clutches of murderous antisemitic rapists and killers while doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to save them. 

Nothing. Fellow Americans. Oh right, they are Jews too, never mind.

Thats your crowd. 

Here is how your gang works: Pine Tree Flag when flown by a Conservative? Symbol of Insurrection. Notorious, well known anti semitic code number as part of a user name? Football jersey.

Folks can make up their own mind. Toodle-oo

The "imaginary quote" can still be found on YouTube. The felon uttered it in front of dozens of cameras and microphones.

The felon's "very fine people" about those chanting "Jews will not replace us" almost had economic adviser Steve Cohn resign.

Not sure what Iranian Mullahs and Yasir Arafat have to do with my post. You display all the attributes of a racist, projecting all sorts of things on someone simply because of an old football jersey. We are not supposed to be unkind on this site, but you are rather weird. Maybe in the demntia zone?  Just bizarre.

Anyway, you can stop with the silliness about my 88. (I'm okay with it, Mods; he's just a trollish loon). You're obviously as obsessed as my vertically challenged little stalker. Under your bizarre rules, people should forget such things as the year of their birth, the year of their graduation, and all wide receivers who wore that number on their football jerseys should go back in time and choose maybe 11 (Julian Edelman, another personal favorite).

Edited by Walker88
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Ah, the oft debunked "very fine people on both sides" quote.  Needs a bit of context, my friend.  He was talking about those who were protesting the removal of statues of Confederate heroes.  He also said that he was NOT talking about the neo Nazis and white supremacists, who should be condemned totally. 

AFTER the fact.

Ask former economic adviser Steve Cohn what the felon said, and what the felon intended. Cohn was---and perhaps still is--outraged...and Cohn was standing right near him at the time.

You simply cannot say "on both sides" and mean anything less than that, when one side is people protesting the removal of statues of men who supported slavery plus people chanting "Jews will not replace us". THAT is one side.

The felon is always 'correcting' himself after the fact, when it proves unpopular.

In Helsinki, he said (about Putin interfering in the election), "I don't know why he would". The next day Dan Scavino issued a statement saying the felon actually meant to say "wouldn't".

When the felon suggested injecting Lysol and sticking a UV light somewhere, the next day the WHPO issued a statement saying he was just joking. That didn't work any better, as a President joking about a worldwide pandemic that was killing millions and shutting down trade is rather untoward and inappropriate.

Now the felon is saying he never spoke about 'locking up" Hillary.

Lying and spin are his MO.

It's like his 6 Jan Mall speech...he said "peacefully" one time, and then "fight" more than 30 times. What does any rational person think his MAGAs in the audience, with their baseball bats and bear spray and other weapons are going to think he REALLY wants?  When he sat idle for 187 minutes while watching what we all saw on TV (cops beaten, gallows erected, Hang Mike Pence chants), it was clear to any sane person what he wanted.

Edited by Walker88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

It is a concern ! Its hard to beat  a weaponized justice system . 
And a corrupt Potus who helps in dem convicting the leading candidate 

for president.

“We just have to demonstrate that he will not take power if he does run, making sure he — under legitimate efforts of our Constitution — does not become the next president again,” Biden said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-suggests-trump-not-power-223246645.html

How did Biden weaponize NY's justice system?

Sadly, Biden is spot on. We don't need a convicted criminal as president

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Source? Polls in Claifornia?

The big swing will be with independents, which as you know, is the largest political party. Republicans being the smallest.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Ah, the oft debunked "very fine people on both sides" quote.  Needs a bit of context, my friend.  He was talking about those who were protesting the removal of statues of Confederate heroes.  He also said that he was NOT talking about the neo Nazis and white supremacists, who should be condemned totally. 

Source?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Source?

I replied to him.

The "sides" were of a line, not a triangle or rectangle. One side, and the other side.

One 'side" went to Charlottesville to protest taking down statues of men who fought for and supported human bondage. Those same people did the tikitorch march chanting "Jews will not replace us". That is one of two sides. Finished.

"Some very fine people...on both sides" is what he said. Since the "sides" are limited to 2, that means the slavery proponents and Jew haters are, according to the felon, some very fine people. The two sides ended up fighting each other. The fighting and the death of an anti-slavery woman at the hands of a tickitorcher, is what prompted the felon's presser and resulted in the "both sides" comment.

They were his backers then, they are his backers now.

Remember the terrorists who carried Confederate flags into the Capitol on 6 January? They were not Biden voters.

Edited by Walker88
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

I’m sure you can provide evidence of your claim, correct?

Nothing and I mean nothing works harder than a BUTTON on Alvin Braggs suit or Leticia James pantsuit.

I haven’t even gotten around to Biden’s hair plugs yet!

Proof provided!

IMG_2326.jpeg

IMG_2325.jpeg

IMG_2327.jpeg

Just as an aside, responding to your whataboutism: Biden doesn't lie about his height or his weight. I don't think it matters to him, it matters to Trump.

I'm 10 years younger than Biden, and I'm glad my hair doesn't look like that. I'm happy to keep it at 2 mm. No implants necessary, though balding since 35.

Some say: look at Biden, he rides a bicycle! Regularly!

I think it looks embarrassing. I've (of course) been riding bicycles my whole life, 15 years serious racing. 

When I get to the point of riding a bike like Biden, I'll just stop.

I'm not a fan of Biden at all.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I replied to him.

The "sides" were of a line, not a triangle or rectangle. One side, and the other side.

One 'side" went to Charlottesville to protest taking down statues of men who fought for and supported human bondage. Those same people did the tikitorch march chanting "Jews will not replace us". That is one of two sides. Finished.

"Some very fine people...on both sides" is what he said. Since the "sides" are limited to 2, that means the slavery proponents and Jew haters are, according to the felon, some very fine people. The two sides ended up fighting each other. The fighting and the death of an anti-slavery woman at the hands of a tickitorcher, is what prompted the felon's presser and resulted in the "both sides" comment.

They were his backers then, they are his backers now.

Remember the terrorists who carried Confederate flags into the Capitol on 6 January? They were not Biden voters.

Glenn Kessler, Washington Post, fact check.

• Love It 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Glenn Kessler, Washington Post, fact check.

I remember the press briefings where Trump uttered those words, almost yelling at the press. And always insulting them, they just took it.

It's a pity the White House press corps didn't have the guts to follow up and push Trump to explain what exactly did he mean.

Edited by Presto

Was just reading on yahoo news that Donald Trump is barred from 37 countries due to his conviction unless he seeks and is granted special permissions to enter.

''Donald Trump Is Banned from 37 Countries as Convicted Felon, Including Major Allies Like Canada and U.K''

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1