Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

3 minutes ago, Presto said:

Fine with me. Messing with a presidential election for your own advantage seems serious enough to me to dig up the appropriate laws, even if used rarely.

Well I don't see that you are the one it needs to be fine with. Judge Merchan's argument pre-trial as to what is OK, is. And there are enough left leaning legal scholars that say there are problems there as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Yeah. The dodgy right wing media has a huge responsibility for misinformation being spread. Too bad maga cult members are too lazy, or afraid, to fact check

and you use cnn, Rachel maddow, Don L'emon, morning joe and MSNBC as your bastions of truth....oh, hang on, there is always whoppy on 'the view' thats a great show for all your political needs

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, frank83628 said:

you talking about john cain? 

let me ask you 1 thing, if Trump had served in Nam, would you show him honor and respect now? i very much doubt it, do you show Michael Flynn respect?

If he served and was wounded i would salute him. But only if he walked back his bashing of those who were wounded or died. Otherwise, screw him.

Flynn has lost the plot. Come on

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

and you use cnn, Rachel maddow, Don L'emon, morning joe and MSNBC as your bastions of truth....oh, hang on, there is always whoppy on 'the view' thats a great show for all your political needs

I have never watched Rachel. Hate Lemon. And never watched Joe. Grasping at straws as you normally do

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, G_Money said:

Post the court conviction.  Felony or misdemeanor?

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2024/attorney-general-james-wins-landmark-victory-case-against-donald-trump

Attorney General James Wins Landmark Victory in Case Against Donald Trump Donald Trump, Adult Sons, and Former Executives Ordered to Pay More Than $450 Million They Fraudulently and Illegally Obtained

Donald Trump Banned from Serving as an Officer or Director of Any New York Company for Three Years

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Roo Island said:

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2024/attorney-general-james-wins-landmark-victory-case-against-donald-trump

Attorney General James Wins Landmark Victory in Case Against Donald Trump Donald Trump, Adult Sons, and Former Executives Ordered to Pay More Than $450 Million They Fraudulently and Illegally Obtained

Donald Trump Banned from Serving as an Officer or Director of Any New York Company for Three Years

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

From the office of Leticia James?  And you think Fox is faux.   Certainly not biased, is it?

Convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?  Jail time served?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Listen.  Says it all.  No teleprompters or coaching through an earpiece.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6354398823112

Here's Biden showing proof he is mentally unfit to stand trial (according to his own DOJ SCO) for espionage but somehow it's acceptable to remain in office while being mentally unwell. Only in Biden's America.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

The trial of Jack the Ripper or Nuremberg? 🙂

None of your business, plus, if I told you, you would get it wrong and make up stories...........:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

The Trump fans here wouldn't have to spend so much time defending Trump if his legal team had actually attempted to defend him.

OK certainly others have also said that. But when I read the here linked article originally in NY Times that mentions indirectly some of the Judge's rulings pre-trial against the defense, I thought this is not looking good:

I was an attorney at the D.A.’s office. This is what the Trump case is really about.

Boring as it may sound, it is a case about business integrity.

https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/commentary/2024/04/30/opinion-i-was-an-attorney-das/

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, transam said:

None of your business, plus, if I told you, you would get it wrong and make up stories...........:coffee1:

Such as?

21 minutes ago, transam said:

Here's a more enlightening interview......😉

Though I doubt you will watch it, doesn't suit your waffling agenda.....😂

Correct, I don’t watch the left wing fake media nor do I follow AC/DC Cooper.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, illisdean said:

Here's Biden showing proof he is mentally unfit to stand trial (according to his own DOJ SCO) for espionage but somehow it's acceptable to remain in office while being mentally unwell. Only in Biden's America.

Another B.S.! It's not what the Republican special counsel said!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, transam said:

Here's a more enlightening interview......😉

Though I doubt you will watch it, doesn't suit your waffling agenda.....😂

you use Mr fbi, cia stooge MR anderson (matrix) cooper as your goto fact giver?

ok, 😄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you use Mr fbi, cia stooge MR anderson (matrix) cooper as your goto fact giver?

ok, 😄

You lack the capacity to view an interview and make up your own mind? Instead you resort to throwing childish badly spelled quasi insults around? How unfortunate. For you.

• Thanks 1