Biden Pushes for End to Israel-Hamas War with New Ceasefire Proposal

6 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Is that common knowledge or because the IDF says so?

So, hypothetically, Hamas surrenders, hands back all the live or dead hostages and everyone goes back home to wherever they lived prior to 7/10, what happens then, we carry on as before 7/10 with no changes?

Well, no, within at the most a couple of months Hamas will start firing rockets again into Israel, and continue preparing for their next raid on Israel.

5 hours ago, coolcarer said:

The level of response expected from you when faced with reality.

“Like it or lump it”

Lol, can't even admit you're wrong, as expected.

As I said, did you reply to my post to Hanaguma, yes or no?

5 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well, no, within at the most a couple of months Hamas will start firing rockets again into Israel, and continue preparing for their next raid on Israel.

So you're presuming there will be no changes from before 7/10?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Lol, can't even admit you're wrong, as expected.

As I said, did you reply to my post to Hanaguma, yes or no?

Why did you also make a seperate post stating that you stand by your previous statement that “everything Hamas does is lawful and above board”?

15 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Is that common knowledge or because the IDF says so?

So, hypothetically, Hamas surrenders, hands back all the live or dead hostages and everyone goes back home to wherever they lived prior to 7/10, what happens then, we carry on as before 7/10 with no changes?

IMO it would be like prior to 7/10 but 10 times worse for Palestinians. It's been worse for West Bank Palestinians since7/10, and I suspect that once the conflict ends that will be increased. IMO the plan is to make life for Palestinians so bad they want to leave, and that likely includes Arab citizens of israel.

Short of a two state solution, and I see no way that is going to happen "voluntarily", how else can israelis be free from the threat of violence against them?

However, given the level of hatred the Palestinians must have by now, I expect the future threat to come from outside Palestine, anywhere in the world that israelis are.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

However, given the level of hatred the Palestinians must have by now, I expect the future threat to come from outside Palestine, anywhere in the world that israelis are.

Its been that way for the last 50 years , Palestinians targeting Israelis around the world , nothing new there 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its been that way for the last 50 years , Palestinians targeting Israelis around the world , nothing new there 

Maybe it's time for change by both sides of this conflict.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Maybe it's time for change by both sides of this conflict.

So much hatred on both sides I can't see any sort of peace between them.

Welcome to the forever war, and there are enough Palestinians living outside israel to make it "uncomfortable" for israelis around the world for generations to come.

• Like 1