George Galloway Defends Controversial Comments on Gay People

I love this guy. We could have been twins, I swear it. 

58 minutes ago, NORDO said:

Yeah George, way to lay it out like it is.   Homosexuality is nature's way of culling out the Human species.   Unfortunately, a few wayward politicians created a way to cash in on more votes to further the campaign.

It’s wrong.

it’s immoral.

it’s destroying to the human species.

Previous World leaders found methods to stem their sickness, but today they run amok. 

It's an evolutionary dead end. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/3/2024 at 3:20 PM, retarius said:

I love this guy. We could have been twins, I swear it. 

It's an evolutionary dead end. 

Not necessarily. Looks like you need to brush up on evolutionary theory.

Kin selection

Kin selection is a process whereby natural selection favours a trait due to its positive effects on the reproductive success of an organism's relatives, even when at a cost to the organism's own survival and reproduction.[1] Kin selection can lead to the evolution of altruistic behaviour. It is related to inclusive fitness, which combines the number of offspring produced with the number an individual can ensure the production of by supporting others (weighted by the relatedness between individuals).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kin_selection

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

11 hours ago, placeholder said:

So why aren't left handed people and gingers also singled out? After all, they too are not normal. Give your nonsense a rest already. 

Gingers are also singled out. Same as Jews (no difference according to Dianne Abbott).

But yes, being left handed would not be considered the norm either. Nothing wrong with that either. 

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Gingers are also singled out. Same as Jews (no difference according to Dianne Abbott).

But yes, being left handed would not be considered the norm either. Nothing wrong with that either. 

Then why should any of these genetic traits be elevated into public debate?

9 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Then why should any of these genetic traits be elevated into public debate?

Why not? Gays themselves are always elevating it into public debate. Many of them define themselves by their sexuality. Often starting sentences with "as a gay man etc." They literally march through the streets with flags and banners singing about it during Pride month.

Are you saying only certain groups can discuss these (or other) genetic traits in public? Doesn't seem very inclusive. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Gays themselves are always elevating it into public debate.

Have you ever heard of confirmation bias?

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Are you saying only certain groups can discuss these (or other) genetic traits in public? Doesn't seem very inclusive. 

I am saying that the prevalence of ginger haired people is no less important to national debate than the prevalence of homosexuality, in that neither are important. To single one out for critical debate on a public platform is  to stigmatise that group, regardless of whether you think that those within that community deserve stigmatisation. 

1 minute ago, RuamRudy said:

Have you ever heard of confirmation bias?

I am saying that the prevalence of ginger haired people is no less important to national debate than the prevalence of homosexuality, in that neither are important. To single one out for critical debate on a public platform is  to stigmatise that group, regardless of whether you think that those within that community deserve stigmatisation. 

I don't think they deserve to be stigmatized.

But if they can discuss it, so can everyone else. It's that simple. Or are you so far down the road of identity politics that you believe certain groups can discuss things that others cannot?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Really? Politicians single out gingers? What imaginary constituency do you inhabit?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Really? Politicians single out gingers? What imaginary constituency do you inhabit?

Maybe you missed Dianne's comments. Likening the treatment Jews get to that of Gingers. 

• Agree 2