What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

Sounds like a real stand up geezer. Probably a Trump fan and vice versa. No shortage of these wastes of humanity around these days:

Tommy Robinson, born Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, is a controversial far-right activist in the UK known for founding the English Defence League (EDL), an organization often criticized for promoting Islamophobia and inciting violence. His criminal record includes convictions for fraud, assault, and contempt of court, the latter of which resulted in multiple prison sentences. Robinson's rhetoric and actions have been widely condemned for fostering division and hatred, leading to his social media bans and legal troubles. His activities and statements have drawn criticism from various quarters, including human rights organizations and political figures, for contributing to societal tensions and promoting extremist views.

He has small man syndrome, being only 5foot 7inches, loved picking up the soap while using the showers in the Nick, other than that, he wanted to be an Astronaut and if I had been his Father he would he been shot into space. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Crossy said:

My first thought was "excellent movie and soundtrack". Maybe I'm showing my age!

My second thought was "Tommy who?" :whistling:

You've been here too long Crossy.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2