Biden Urges Qatari Pressure on Hamas as Israel Signals Readiness to Advance Hostage Deal

4 minutes ago, Njoku said:

They guy is on your side, this is the extent to what Pro Plates men are on about...they haven't got a good dam clue what's going on....

I don't understand what you write

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/9/2024 at 3:32 PM, Njoku said:

Says you who has no credibility after reading your posts on this current war, pretty much everything you say on the war in Gaza is BULLOCKS...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest

That pretty much puts you back in you're box Thaibeachlover, Conquest and military occupation is the paragraph that you need to read.

Trying to discuss with you is a waste of time, you have a very narrow view of the conflict, see it one way only, it took years to get to this point, I say it one last time there as bad as each other but they cant negotiate with Hamas (because they wont) with an organisation hell bent on eradicating the Jewish race which brings me to the conclusion you dislike Jews and want to see the destruction on there race as do Hamas.

Not forgetting Thai beaches....haha honestly you haven't been anywhere have you?

Time for you to go to the ignore corner.

Bye bye.

• Haha 1