Trump Hints at Potential Prosecution of Political Opponents if Re-Elected

6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Faux news isn't an outlet known for reliable information. Quite the contrary. Sad so many fall for it

again you did not answer. is the information provided in the link correct or not ? that's all that matters. 

• Love It 1

On 6/6/2024 at 5:54 PM, stoner said:

if you say so. he is up on charges that can bring 25 years in prison. not exactly a small sentence for what you are claiming is a small issue.

i wonder when the next mass shooting happens will you cry for less regulation. 

I didn't claim it's a small issue. I provided evidence that Lindsey Graham thinks it's something not worth pursuing and that the data shows it's an offence that's very rarely prosecuted. I didn't express any opinion on it myself. 

Nor did I say or even imply that there should be less regulation.

Reading comprehension does not seem to be your strong suit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

you are splitting hairs now. 

No. Agents represent their administration, not ex-agents.

And it did actually present earmarks of Russian disinformation: laptop content brought up by Giuliani, known for his contacts with Russian agents in Ukraine; copy of laptop given only to the NYPost shortly before the election, so no one could check it, etc....

It looks like Giuliani had done all he could to suggest it was a Russian disinformation. 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I didn't claim it's a small issue. I provided evidence that Lindsey Graham thinks it's something not worth pursuing and that the data shows it's an offence that's very rarely prosecuted. I didn't express any opinion on it myself. 

Nor did I say or even imply that there should be less regulation.

Reading comprehension does not seem to be your strong suit.

you were pushing his words... same thing. no one said you implied less regulation. i asked a question. seems we both have comprehension issues eh. 

5 minutes ago, candide said:

No. Agents represent their administration, not ex-agents.

And it did actually present earmarks of Russian disinformation: laptop content brought up by Giuliani, known for his contacts with Russian agents in Ukraine; copy of laptop given only to the NYPost shortly before the election, so no one could check it, etc....

It looks like Giuliani had done all he could to suggest it was a Russian disinformation. 😀

that is your opinion regarding earmarks due to your political leanings. fact is that the laptop is very damning. that's all that matters. 

i wonder what else is going to come from it. interesting times ahead indeed. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, stoner said:

What a joke! Jim Jordan was caught lying about it by editing the testimony! 😀

Here's the unedited part of the testimony in which Morrel replies to Jim Jordan.

https://www.politicususa.com/2023/04/21/jim-jordan-just-got-busted-with-evidence-of-his-hunter-biden-lies.html/amp

Jordan-Blinken-testimony-lie-768x988.jpg

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, stoner said:

that is your opinion regarding earmarks due to your political leanings. fact is that the laptop is very damning. that's all that matters. 

i wonder what else is going to come from it. interesting times ahead indeed. 

What I have mentioned are facts.

BTW  very damning about what, exactly?

Edited by candide

2 minutes ago, candide said:

What a joke! Jim Jordan was caught lying about by editing the testimony! 😀

Here's the unedited part of the testimony in which Morrel replies to Jim Jordan.

https://www.politicususa.com/2023/04/21/jim-jordan-just-got-busted-with-evidence-of-his-hunter-biden-lies.html/amp

Jordan-Blinken-testimony-lie-768x988.jpg

hahah it's not my memory that he said that. 

ok. 

plus 404 on your link. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, candide said:

What I have mentioned are facts.

BTW  very damning about what, exactly?

what you mentioned is your opinion not fact. you think that it has the earmarks of russian bla bla bla. that's it. you think it. doesn't make it so. 

very damning that for years dems blabbed on about laptop this and laptop that as bs. numerous threads on here with loads of comments from dems going on and on about how the laptop is not real or russian garbage. now we know it is true and the laptop is real. it exists and has damning information on it. 

those are the facts. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, stoner said:

ok. 

plus 404 on your link. 

I guess your memory is Jim Jordan's tweet editing the testimony. 😀

No 404 about this link, I just checked. Plenty of other articles available, too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

again you did not answer. is the information provided in the link correct or not ? that's all that matters. 

I asked you for the information and all you provided was a link to a dodgy media outlet. I've yet to see definitive proof of what was on the laptop. Just a bunch of conspiracy theories from wacky right wing media outlets

22 minutes ago, stoner said:

what you mentioned is your opinion not fact. you think that it has the earmarks of russian bla bla bla. that's it. you think it. doesn't make it so. 

very damning that for years dems blabbed on about laptop this and laptop that as bs. numerous threads on here with loads of comments from dems going on and on about how the laptop is not real or russian garbage. now we know it is true and the laptop is real. it exists and has damning information on it. 

those are the facts. 

Not the facts at all.

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I asked you for the information and all you provided was a link to a dodgy media outlet. I've yet to see definitive proof of what was on the laptop. Just a bunch of conspiracy theories from wacky right wing media outlets

was the dodgy link not also put up by the US government site ? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

was the dodgy link not also put up by the US government site ? 

By a committee run by nutter Republicans. And just a copy from Faux News. Wow...missed that one I guess?

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I've yet to see definitive proof of what was on the laptop.

coming soon don't worry. now that it is established that the laptop is in fact real and is being used as evidence against the felony charged fiend addict son of the president. (see how i did that)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

By a committee run by nutter Republicans. And just a copy from Faux News. Wow...missed that one I guess?

your opinion noted. no i did not miss that. as i am fully aware and my response has shown so. smh. 

Edited by stoner
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

coming soon don't worry. now that it is established that the laptop is in fact real and is being used as evidence against the felony charged fiend addict son of the president. (see how i did that)

They did an extensive review of the laptop. It's passed through so many hands that there is no way to verify what is or was on it.

P.S. you won't read that on Faux News

• Thumbs Up 1

They did an extensive review of the laptop. It's passed through so many hands that there is no way to verify what is or was on it.

P.S. you won't read that on Faux News

Let the excuses been. You sound like a trumper now. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

ok. 

plus 404 on your link. 

Jim Jordan Just Got Busted With Evidence Of His Hunter Biden Lies

Jim Jordan and House Judiciary Republicans got caught editing witness interviews to smear the Sec. of State and push their Hunter Biden laptop scandal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stoner said:

ok. 

plus 404 on your link. 

Here's Jim Jordan's tweet. You can easily see on the second page that he put together two unrelated parts of the transcript (one being from the part I posted before).

Lol! It's so obvious. The loser is not even able to edit it properly. 😀

26 minutes ago, candide said:

Here's Jim Jordan's tweet. You can easily see on the second page that he put together two unrelated parts of the transcript (one being from the part I posted before).

Lol! It's so obvious. The loser is not even able to edit it properly. 😀

Jordan is a horrible politician. Stunning anyone likes him

• Like 2