Trump Hints at Potential Prosecution of Political Opponents if Re-Elected

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Research? Something you don't like to do

You asked for a link to the facts, and I provided it. I already did my research and provided a summary of it earlier in the thread. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Ya can't handle the truth.

zzzzzzzzz

you're flogging a dead 'nothing burger' horse, if you can pin point actual evidence as to how Russia interfered in the 2016 election? then prove it?

i welcome it, actual facts, not sweeping statements like 'micro targeting'....

who turned their vote to trump rather than killton..... US claims to have the best intel in the world..but seems they cannot give direct facts, just blanket statements.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

you're flogging a dead 'nothing burger' horse, if you can pin point actual evidence as to how Russia interfered in the 2016 election? then prove it?

who turned their vote to trump rather than killton..... US claims to have the best intel in the world..but seems they cannot give direct facts, just blanket statements.

Micro targeting? Where did that come from?

You've drank the kool-aid. Tough to have an intelligent conversation with you

8 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Read the muller report. Collusion between the trump campaign and Russian intelligence proven.

7 hours ago, stevenl said:

Read the muller report. Collusion between the trump campaign and Russian intelligence proven.

False. 

Why do none of you guys care that the Hillary campaign colluded with Russia? All she got was a slap on the wrist. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

The word "Russia" is not included in that document.

This is:

"Indeed, the Commission received complaints alleging that Clinton’s joint fundraiser
violated the Federal Election Campaign Act (the “Act”) and Commission regulations. The only
trouble was, the allegations that stated a cognizable claim under the Act were not supported by
evidence, and the allegations supported by evidence did not state a cognizable claim under the
Act."

Do you have any other (any real) evidence that Clinton colluded with Russia?

23 minutes ago, farang51 said:

The word "Russia" is not included in that document.

This is:

"Indeed, the Commission received complaints alleging that Clinton’s joint fundraiser
violated the Federal Election Campaign Act (the “Act”) and Commission regulations. The only
trouble was, the allegations that stated a cognizable claim under the Act were not supported by
evidence, and the allegations supported by evidence did not state a cognizable claim under the
Act."

Do you have any other (any real) evidence that Clinton colluded with Russia?

DNC, Clinton campaign agree to pay FEC fines over Fusion GPS payments for Trump dossier | Fox News

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I do not consider Fox News a trustworthy news outlet; however, even that article does not support your statement that Clinton colluded with Russia. I am not sure why you bring those links - in the hope that no one clicks and read what they actually say?

I guess your next link will be to an article about Clinton asking Russia to hack and release her emails.

Just now, farang51 said:

I do not consider Fox News a trustworthy news outlet; however, even that article does not support your statement that Clinton colluded with Russia. I am not sure why you bring those links - in the hope that no one clicks and read what they actually say?

I said the Clinton campaign, not Clinton. Do you not think the Trump-Russia dossier required the people that were contracted to put it together had to collude with Russia to make it happen. 

Just now, farang51 said:

I guess your next link will be to an article about Clinton asking Russia to hack and release her emails.

Do you mean the subpoenaed emails that Hillary erased and then physically destroyed the drives they were on, those emails?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I said the Clinton campaign, not Clinton. Do you not think the Trump-Russia dossier required the people that were contracted to put it together had to collude with Russia to make it happen.

Neither Clinton nor the Clinton campaign colluded with Russia. You do not collude with a country by collecting data from people in a country.

The Trump campaign did collude with Russia, and they hoped to collude even more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_meeting

16 minutes ago, farang51 said:

Neither Clinton nor the Clinton campaign colluded with Russia. You do not collude with a country by collecting data from people in a country.

The Trump campaign did collude with Russia, and they hoped to collude even more:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Tower_meeting

So, what was the Trump campaign ultimate convicted of as a result of the meeting? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, what was the Trump campaign ultimate convicted of as a result of the meeting? 

No, it was not. Mueller concluded that he did not have evidence that would meet the burden of proof principle beyond a reasonable doubt that the campaign officials acted with general knowledge about the illegality of their conduct.

So, back to you: Was Clinton or her campaign convicted of colluding with Russia? Were there even hints that they colluded with Russia? The links you provided so far does not say anything remotely about Clinton or her campaign colluding with Russia.

No, it was not. Mueller concluded that he did not have evidence that would meet the burden of proof principle beyond a reasonable doubt that the campaign officials acted with general knowledge about the illegality of their conduct.

So no crime, that's what I thought. 

So, back to you: Was Clinton or her campaign convicted of colluding with Russia? Were there even hints that they colluded with Russia? The links you provided so far does not say anything remotely about Clinton or her campaign colluding with Russia.

No, they were not convicted of colluding with Russia. They were "convicted" of campaign finance violations related to their not colluding with Russia regarding the phony Trump-Russia dossier. You guys still think that stuff is all true, yes?  

Hillary Clinton hired the DNC to pay the Perkins Coie law firm to pay Fusions GPS to pay Christopher Steel who was a British subject, a foreign national who was forbidden by statute to work for a Presidential campaign to collect a false dossier and seed it, and then she wrote the whole thing off not as a campaign expense, but as a legal expense. 

• Agree 1

On 6/10/2024 at 7:49 PM, charleskerins said:

well Frankie yes someone was thrown off a ballot for engaging in insurrection   Now what exactly is your point?    If I remember correctly you're not American

and you are a fanboy of Fascists -correct?

so charlie poos, who was thrown off a ballot? fascists, or someone with a difference of opinion?

• Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 1:06 PM, Roo Island said:

Ummm...Trump was in the election, asked Russia for help, and Putin liked Trump as he was getting a penthouse in the tower that was under negotiation. Hillary was openly hostile to Russia. I know it's hard for Maga cult members, but try to connect the dots.

Deluded . com

• Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 12:42 PM, Roo Island said:

No collusion. But lots of interference in the election. If you don't agree with that, you didn't read it

so, NO COLLUSION..fact!.., but, rather than admit you were wrong you move the goalposts to 'interference', but again, nothing that you cannot narrow down to anything specific?!

basically... NOTHING. you and your lefty cult denied the 2016 election result

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So no crime, that's what I thought. 

Read it again and try to understand the words. It was illegal.

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, they were not convicted of colluding with Russia. They were "convicted" of campaign finance violations related to their not colluding with Russia regarding the phony Trump-Russia dossier. You guys still think that stuff is all true, yes?  

Hillary Clinton hired the DNC to pay the Perkins Coie law firm to pay Fusions GPS to pay Christopher Steel who was a British subject, a foreign national who was forbidden by statute to work for a Presidential campaign to collect a false dossier and seed it, and then she wrote the whole thing off not as a campaign expense, but as a legal expense. 

So, Clinton or her campaign did not collude with Russia.

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

so, NO COLLUSION..fact!.., but, rather than admit you were wrong you move the goalposts to 'interference', but again, nothing that you cannot narrow down to anything specific?!

Yeah, Hillary said he was an illegitimate President and that he stole the election countless times. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Collusion Fact   
U.S. Senate committee concludes Russia used Manafort, WikiLeaks to boost Trump in 2016    Collusion fact

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, farang51 said:

the folks you are having communication with   post and repeat lies   it's their MO              they don't accept facts.  

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, Hillary said he was an illegitimate President and that he stole the election countless times. 

Don't remember her saying that can you post some links?  TIA 

if she did say it I agree with her.

No, if it were illegal, the campaign would have been charged. 

Exactly. The Clinton campaign illegally hired contractors to collude for them. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Deluded . com

Get off the  deluded website Frankie  accept the truth what's the harm ? What Roo posted is correct. Putin  China and Iran are all trying to help drumpf in the upcoming election why is that?

• Like 1