Has anyone had a good experience dating/marrying a bar girl or prostitute in Thailand?

6 hours ago, mstevens said:

When there are so many wonderful, relationship-minded women in Thailand, why would you even consider dating or, God forbid, marrying a hooker?

What is the difference between a hooker with 100 different men and a non hooker with 100 different men, other than the hooker did it for money the non hooker because she likes a man between her legs

IMHO

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

care to share?

bob.

dear bob.  you'd just make me go back and dredge up some cherry 'bobism' quotes from the past.  those of us here know you well.  you are.....entertaining.  💗

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Almer said:

What is the difference between a hooker with 100 different men and a non hooker with 100 different men, other than the hooker did it for money the non hooker because she likes a man between her legs

IMHO

Some time ago I saw an interview with an Arab guy. They talked about women and the Arab guy said they had a word for prostitute and another word for a slut (a woman who goes with many guys without payment).

Both words were swearwords if you wanted to insult someone.

The funny part is that prostitute was the milder version of a swearwords, slut was a very strong swearwords.

And the explanation was/is: If she has to go with many men to make money to live, then she does that because she has no other choice. But if she doesn't have to do it and still goes with many men, then she is obviously someone really undesirable.

I found that very interesting. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kinnock said:

Would be interesting to know how many men who regularly use prostitutes make good husbands.

Asking for a friend.

Excellent - thank you.  You just nailed it!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Almer said:

When there are so many wonderful, relationship-minded women in Thailand, why would you even consider dating or, God forbid, marrying a hooker?

For Farang gals:

When there are so many wonderful, relationship-minded men in Thailand, why would you even consider dating or, God forbid, marrying a - "John"?

Btw - most Thai men, i.e. in Western vernacular - Johns - frequent Pay4Play establishments or have gigs/mai-nois.  Especially the ones higher up on the social ladders.  Oh, and then the farang guys who visit Thailand as tourists?  Do you get an STD test before you go back to your Western girlfriends and wives?  How about you fellas living here in Thailand who love that word, "Whore," and yet have indulged in the P4P scene while living with your Thai or farang wife here in Thailand.  'eh Johns? 

Again - we're literally knee-deep in Western male hypocrisy.  🤮   John's your uncle, 'eh boys?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Thai women do not have morals so be on alert if they found you "nice" and they want to date with you!

You are a "golden fish" as a foreigner for Thais and they are searching for "usufull idiots".

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I bet dad is proud. 

This is the result of poor parenting. 

I'm happy for the boyfriend who escaped this whore. 

These western females, sex is just a bodily function. 

Thai woman have sex for money to support their families, nothing wrong with that, they have a commodity I need, I have money they want, it's a win, win. 

22 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I'm sure if Reverend Simon Sideways makes it to Bangkok he'll be out trolling Soi Cowboy until his Johnson is close to falling off.  How do I know this?  He's a man.  Men are promiscuous. 

:angry: "But this woman is - a whore!!!"

I'm a man too.  Back in the day if I could have banged 22 gals in 10 days?  Sure - sign me up.  Most men who admit to being men probably would. 
As I said, men are promiscuous.  It's genetically baked in.

:angry: "I'd never do it.  Grrrr!  And I'd never have sex with the gal on Youtube either."

Of course you wouldn't.  I bet you don't choke your chicken either.  <laughs>

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I bet dad is proud. 

This is the result of poor parenting. 

I'm happy for the boyfriend who escaped this whore. 

These western females, sex is just a bodily function. 

Thai woman have sex for money to support their families, nothing wrong with that, they have a commodity I need, I have money they want, it's a win, win. 

How many "whores" have you banged in Thailand.  Be honest now!  :whistling:

9 hours ago, mstevens said:

Just spit-balling here, but it could be some of these: easy to find, they're happy to make the first move, presumably they're perceived as being good at sex and always willing, misplaced feelings of "saving" her, maybe younger and hotter than the guy could get through normal channels too.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Every time I go to Thailand I date bargirls or prostitutes but I havent found the right one to marry. Ive been doing it for 30 plus years so I guess IM not very sucessful

Practice makes perfect

and

try try again.

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

contravenes the forum rules. 

Oh no. Another one. Are you friends with young Richard?

This thread is about dating and marrying Thai prostitutes right?

Have you ever done it Lou? And how many on this forum haven’t ever been with a Thai female?
They are famous around the world.

Dont be so woke. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Even 7-11 girls?  Wow.  If even they do it, then everyone must, huh?  🙄

Low salary girls all need a bit of extra cash to get through the month.

• Sad 6