Petition to Recriminalize Cannabis Reportedly Signed by Over 100,000 People

34 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

How 'bout "recriminalizing" real criminals. Starting with Shinawatra crime family and working right on down the slimy ladder. Red Bull also speeds to mind. :coffee1:

Low hanging fruit is easier to reach

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, goatfarmer said:

The claim is that of representative sample, not a referendum. 

I bet you the area of the sample wasn't some tourist area 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

Good Morning ,

Good for them make sure your attorneys send the message to local and primary government officials of your concerns as they can always be voted out !!!!!! Signatures , Public visibility , Legal guidance will bring victory !! 🙂 Best of Luck !! 🙂

• Confused 1

and all this commotion because of 1 idiot who decriminalised it in the first place

what was this idiot thinking 

all cities are stinking now because chief Crazy Eyes and his tribe are allowed to smoke every where

yes please behave like a normal country for once and ban smoking in public

legalise space cake and any other form off use that does not stink up environment

but get this filth from the streets

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, wazzupnow said:

and all this commotion because of 1 idiot who decriminalised it in the first place

what was this idiot thinking 

all cities are stinking now because chief Crazy Eyes and his tribe are allowed to smoke every where

yes please behave like a normal country for once and ban smoking in public

legalise space cake and any other form off use that does not stink up environment

but get this filth from the streets

in canada this morning i went out for a walk and smoked a big fat joint. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

in canada this morning i went out for a walk and smoked a big fat joint. 

say hello to chief crazy eyes and the rest of your tribe

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, wazzupnow said:

say hello to chief crazy eyes and the rest of your tribe

ok. but i am not sure which part of the highlands my tribe actually comes from. can you help ? 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Pro-weed groups have been given no right to put forward their views. There was a ''public forum" where only the anti dope side was allowed to participate. The pro dope people want regulation not criminalisation. This is the correct way to go IMO and it's an opinion I have posted previously. There is absolutely no logic to take money out of the local market and push it back into the black market. The arguments coming from the govt. have not been supported by evidence, and what the impact of recriminalistion will be have, either not been studied or not been released to the public. Like something else we all know only one side of the narrative is being pushed.

I couldn’t care less whether people choose to use cannabis or not, their choice.

but I do object to my having to put up with the smell these shops generate. Riding down the road on my motorbike I know when I am passing a cannabis shop simply by the smell wafting across the road. And a couple of restaurants I like are now out of bounds due to the smell from newly opened cannabis shops next door. 

I can’t speak for other areas in Thailand, but in Phuket most cannabis shops seems to have outside seating areas where patrons can smoke and socialize. The smell generated is very unpleasant for those around them.

it’s all very reminiscent of the days when going to a pub or even in an office would leave one’s clothes reeking of cigarette smoke.

Individuals can do what they want to themselves, but why should others suffer?

Edited by wensiensheng
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2