Aussie Arrested in Pattaya for Mafia Ties and Multiple Offences

webfact

How did he get a passport or visa?  Pretty <deleted>ty system some countries have..  Deport his ass right after he servers 20 years Ina hot Thai prison.

Thailand seems to be the land of a lot of Bad bad Characters from Australia, And Indonesia, China...  WTH..

On 6/7/2024 at 4:04 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Crikey, I woke up this morning hoping to read headlines about B.S. and his pal's but got to read about a few dodgy Aussies. 🇦🇺

Watch out, we Aussies are catching up to you Pom's. 

😎

Pomerainians?  The little dogs?  What do you mean?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

At dusk, I am in long pants. Mosquitoes feed at this hour.

Shorts are not appropriate for gentlemen in the work place or at service outlets (e.g. bank, government offices, hospitals etc.)    I wish more farangs wore long pants as the site of their varicose veins and crepe paper skin is unsettling. 

That’s why you have been demoted to the slack department for the pants police. 

Where I live the mosquitos are extremely racist.  They don’t think I am worth the effort at all. I’m whiter than sour cream.  They just bite everyone else.  I thought I was sweet, I was wrong. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/7/2024 at 5:50 AM, spermwhale said:

It really astounds me taht the reports are so lazy or too afraid to ask for the suspect's full name. And then what baffles me even more is that they are blacking out the faces of these foreign criminals. Why protect them? 

Sperm it's because the tatoos are so frightening !

If Old Nick were to cast his net in Thailand!

Many years ago an old friend 'Sir Peter' was drinking at "The Winking Frog" in Bangkok, and he got talking to a British guy, who looked familiar. Turned out that he had seen him (or a photofit of him) on Crimewatch UK the previous week before heading to Thailand. The guy was 'on the lam' as our American friends say! (I think they guy had alluded to, or hinted at something like that.)

On 9/4/2024 at 12:56 PM, WoodyKenny said:

How did he get a passport or visa?  Pretty <deleted>ty system some countries have..  Deport his ass right after he servers 20 years Ina hot Thai prison.

Thailand seems to be the land of a lot of Bad bad Characters from Australia, And Indonesia, China...  WTH..

yes,  and there's alot of bad characters here also ....  haha .. 

26 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

If Old Nick were to cast his net in Thailand!

Many years ago an old friend 'Sir Peter' was drinking at "The Winking Frog" in Bangkok, and he got talking to a British guy, who looked familiar. Turned out that he had seen him (or a photofit of him) on Crimewatch UK the previous week before heading to Thailand. The guy was 'on the lam' as our American friends say! (I think they guy had alluded to, or hinted at something like that.)

was he a killer ?  did they get him? is he still here ? 

5 minutes ago, steven100 said:

was he a killer ?  did they get him? is he still here ? 

I think it was a robbery or bank robbery, something like that. I don't think anything was heard about him again.

Edited by Andrew65
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/7/2024 at 3:54 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Tattoos 

If that photo is him, totally covered in tattoos, then it is quite remarkable that he managed to avoid our bold constabulary for 3 days let alone 3 months!

I'm also astonished at the exquisite buffoonery which led one of these characters to "drop a gun" outside a nightclub!

On 6/7/2024 at 4:23 AM, ezzra said:

Thailand has this reputation among criminals that one can easily stay/hide there and still do their dirty deeds if they choose to and if got caught, there's a good chance to pay your way free and this is why so many of them are taking residency 

in places where they can get lost among the many other .foreigners that just looks like them..

Note he moved out of Phuket to Pattaya where policing is still in its infancy.