Mrs. Smith is really starting to get on my nerves!

1 hour ago, ChumpChange said:

Serious suggestion. Get a meal prep service to drop off 12 meals every 4 days. Then just 2 minutes in the microwave each time you're hungry you are your own uncle. You'll never eat a bad meal or go hungry again. Great value for money too. Thank me later. 

He could also eat at the bar, is there already anyhow.

5 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Central Rama 9 BKK opens at 10.00

Esplenade BKK opens at 10.00

Siam Paragon opens at 10.00

Bobs a Pattaya guy

1 minute ago, brianthainess said:

OK I give up who is TOM ? is it bob's new boyfriend ?

Toms just woke up!!

wants bacon n egss.

irish bar it is!

bob.

Just now, bob smith said:

Toms just woke up!!

wants bacon n egss.

irish bar it is!

bob.

Ah the way to a mans heart how nice for you both, will you take him for a nice romantic candle lit dinner tonight?

Just now, brianthainess said:

Ah the way to a mans heart how nice for you both, will you take him for a nice romantic candle lit dinner tonight?

i think it's just me n him for a bit..

mrs. smith just called and said she can't use the card...

ah well, least ive got cash!

i'll get tom a cheeseburger tonight.

bob.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

3 nights in a row she hasn't had my dinner on the table when I got home..

last night after I picked tom up at the airport I phoned her up to tell her we were on our way to the house and were both hungry.

tom was starving, he said the plane food wasn't up to it.

I gave her a good 2 hrs heads up.

we arrived home about 21:00, both expecting a slap up meal to be waiting us on the table and all we found was mrs. smith and her friend sat in front of the TV playing cards!!

what's that all about?

tom wasn't pleased.

he went to bed on an empty stomach and hasn't surfaced yet.

poor lad.

whats the point in having a wife if she wont even cook you and your mate a meal??

she's gone out now with her friend again, shopping on my credit card!

it's getting to be beyond a joke now.

I can't even remember the last time she made me breakfast in bed!!

it could be time to trade her in for a younger model if she doesn't up her game.

I've had it up to here!!!

bob.

All typed from your 1 room bedsit in Salford.

Not even original anymore but i suppose you get the clicks so AN are happy with your inane nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

while I use a 19 year old computer running on windows 7

Yeah that begs a question. Either you have no use of a computer or you just can´t afford it, right? Not saying it´s right they demand a computer for 35k, but your comment sounds strange as you can not assume that a young boy would be happy with an old computer.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah that begs a question. Either you have no use of a computer or you just can´t afford it, right? Not saying it´s right they demand a computer for 35k, but your comment sounds strange as you can not assume that a young boy would be happy with an old computer.

His computer isn't safe to use as there are no security updates: What happens when Windows 7 support ends? - Microsoft Support

13 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

I use the old computer every day, works just fine, my son has a good laptop set up with a microphone which he uses to chat with international friends half the night, we never get to see him. A new PC would be 'nice to have' and my missus has her eyes on his laptop, it just isn't necessary.

When my phone says I'm getting a spam call, I'll answer "National Sperm Bank.

You jack it, we pack it. Are you the donor, or are you the happy recipient?"

I love when they hang up...

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Can't understand a guy that can't cook something for himself, bacon, eggs and fried bread takes about 10 minutes. Failing that ham and cheese toasties from 7-11.

How hard is it to order something decent from Grab....   Sit down, have a beer and food will have arrived.

To be fair, given Bob's anti Thai sentiment in many threads if he's verbalised any such impressions to his Wife she may very well have had enough and is simply there for the financial security and no other reason - why run around after him at all (possibly not though, but given Bob's posting history that would be my guess).

Not only that - but did Bob actually ask her to cook something, or just expect that his wife would 'know' that he want's food at 10pm at night?

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

How hard is it to order something decent from Grab....   Sit down, have a beer and food will have arrived.

To be fair, given Bob's anti Thai sentiment in many threads if he's verbalised any such impressions to his Wife she may very well have had enough and is simply there for the financial security and no other reason - why run around after him at all (possibly not though, but given Bob's posting history that would be my guess).

Not only that - but did Bob actually ask her to cook something, or just expect that his wife would 'know' that he want's food at 10pm at night?

fish and chips x 2 was what i asked for over the phone.

bob.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

fish and chips x 2 was what i asked for over the phone.

bob.

Impressive if she can do a good job of cooking that.

Alternatively, why not order from Grab ?.....   OK, so you asked your wife, why could she not have ordered from Grab ?

Exactly how much have you be pi44ing off your wife lately, Bob ???...    a Wife who has no interest in supporting her husband whenever possible is either a) just along for the ride and doesn't care, or, b) furious with him about something.

3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Impressive if she can do a good job of cooking that.

Alternatively, why not order from Grab ?.....   OK, so you asked your wife, why could she not have ordered from Grab ?

Exactly how much have you be pi44ing off your wife lately, Bob ???...    a Wife who has no interest in supporting her husband whenever possible is either a) just along for the ride and doesn't care, or, b) furious with him about something.

she's just not pulling her weight, richard.

fish and chips for me and a buddy is hardly asking the world, is it?

the fish is in the fridge, just throw it in the deep fat fryer! 

bob.

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

I gave her a good 2 hrs heads up.

we arrived home about 21:00, both expecting a slap up meal to be waiting us on the table and all we found was mrs. smith and her friend sat in front of the TV playing cards!!

what's that all about?

tom wasn't pleased.

he went to bed on an empty stomach and hasn't surfaced yet.

poor lad.

Should have printed you out a poster with QR code to Grab and Food Panda apps to order food by yourself, you lazy bugger.

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

I use the old computer every day, works just fine, my son has a good laptop set up with a microphone which he uses to chat with international friends half the night, we never get to see him. A new PC would be 'nice to have' and my missus has her eyes on his laptop, it just isn't necessary.

Ok, if it isn´t necessary, it just ain´t. You are happy with your computer, and you think that your sons computer is right. Then you are the guy, you are the boss, you are the father. 🙂 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, ignore it said:

Dude, Grass her up to the RTP for having the playing cards.

she only has a deck of 52 and wasn't playing for money.

I don't have a case.

bob.

Edited by bob smith

Tom and Bob appear to be a pair of lightweights. Straight home for something to eat after picking your wing man up from the airport? Then off to bed? What's the plan for tomorrow? Bingo?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Tom and Bob appear to be a pair of lightweights. Straight home for something to eat after picking your wing man up from the airport? Then off to bed? What's the plan for tomorrow? Bingo?

we are on the pi$$ now

where are you???

bob.