Donald Trump Demands Indictments for January 6 Committee Members

If being a felon convicted  by a jury of his peers or FeConJuPee prevents Trump from being elected President Nov 5, 2024 then that's fine with me.

My only concern is that it might have the opposite effect.

17 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

The most disquieting facet of this case is that it did not pertain to: anything Trump did as president, nor anything Trump did during his current run for office, nor anything Trump did in the macabre transition process four years ago. It involved his actions nearly 10 years ago, in relation to the concealment of an alleged crime for which other prosecutors declined to ever charge the former president.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/05/31/trump-trial-verdict-conviction-consequences-00160933

Couple that with the death wish, by Stalinist style call for a bill to take away

his SECRET SERVICE contingent while being  incarcerated as a result of a Dem concocted law made to Get Trump !

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/8/2024 at 4:47 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Convicted Felon Trump slurs so much these days and his worsening aphasia make in near in impossible to understand what it is he’s actually saying.

I’ve tried lip reading, but his mouth foaming was too much to stomach. 

Have an ENO.

The Mikado sang "To let the punishment fit the crime"

In this case, it may be on appeal, did the charges fit the crime as prosecuted.

And much of the eventual appeal will deal with Judge Merchan's rulings before the the actual trial even started.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2024 at 5:06 PM, jerrymahoney said:

The most disquieting facet of this case is that it did not pertain to: anything Trump did as president, nor anything Trump did during his current run for office, nor anything Trump did in the macabre transition process four years ago. It involved his actions nearly 10 years ago, in relation to the concealment of an alleged crime for which other prosecutors declined to ever charge the former president.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/05/31/trump-trial-verdict-conviction-consequences-00160933

IMO only those that want Trump gone believe it was a bona fide trial, and not a political trial attempting to prevent him standing against Biden.

IMO they must really fear him to be prepared to go to such lengths.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/10/2024 at 5:15 PM, jerrymahoney said:

If being a felon convicted  by a jury of his peers or FeConJuPee prevents Trump from being elected President Nov 5, 2024 then that's fine with me.

My only concern is that it might have the opposite effect.

So far everything they have done has made him more popular. The common man can see a kangaroo court for what it is.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So far everything they have done has made him more popular. The common man can see a kangaroo court for what it is.

You are mistaken furthermore he was convicted by a jury of his peers just like hunter Biden another words he DID IT he’s GUILTY he is now a. Convicted FELON 34 times over and more to come really serious ones I might add the kind that in many countries could get you shot!

On 6/10/2024 at 7:46 AM, Walker88 said:

In the back assward world of felonious punks, the terrorists who attacked the US Capitol, beat and bear sprayed 140 police, defecated on the floor and wiped it on the walls, and set up a gallows to hang the VP, are 'hostages' and 'political prisoners' who will get pardons from the felon, while the men and women who investigated the madness and found obvious fault, are going to be jailed for doing their job.

How do MAGAs square that idiocy?

Fascism crossed (as always) with autocracy.

Seldom takes logic into account.

On 6/8/2024 at 4:47 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Convicted Felon Trump slurs so much these days and his worsening aphasia make in near in impossible to understand what it is he’s actually saying.

I’ve tried lip reading, but his mouth foaming was too much to stomach. 

The whole foaming at the mouth thing was weird wasn't it, especially for a man who the doctors said was in excellent condition.

I don't have a link, but I believe it was a Dr Ronald MacDonald, assisted in his surgery by Nurse Chick A Filet.

15 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Another new VDO starring Nancy P. Strange that the J6 committee never showed it? Maybe not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13515171/nancy-pelosi-national-guard-deployment-january-6-new-footage.html

• Haha 1

On 6/8/2024 at 3:53 AM, candide said:

What a clown! 😆

The clowns were the entire J6 kangaroo club, which thought that 'select' meant that it could pick out and bin the bits of evidence it didn't like.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

The clowns were the entire J6 kangaroo club, which thought that 'select' meant that it could pick out and bin the bits of evidence it didn't like.

Instractions bave bien well receveur, it seems....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Commander in Chief of the National Guard is the then President Trump not Pelosi. Elementary stuff. 

A bit too elementary. The NG is not automatically responsible for security at the Capitol.

And you are conveniently ignoring what Pelosi has said.

Google Chief Steven Sund and see what he had to say about J6. He was very directly involved.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

Another new VDO starring Nancy P. Strange that the J6 committee never showed it? Maybe not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13515171/nancy-pelosi-national-guard-deployment-january-6-new-footage.html

Another ridiculous piece of right-wing propaganda distorting truth by extracting  a sentence from its context. 😃

Account of the full videos here (article linked by the Daily Mail as its source):

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/09/chaos-anger-congressional-leaders-jan-6-evacuation-00162424

Edited by candide

12 minutes ago, candide said:

Another ridiculous piece of right-wing propaganda distorting truth by extracting  a sentence from its context. 😃

Account of the full videos here (article linked by the Daily Mail as its source):

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/09/chaos-anger-congressional-leaders-jan-6-evacuation-00162424

Can you input the sentence - I can't find it - rather it looks like Politico has done some removing?

14 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Can you input the sentence - I can't find it - rather it looks like Politico has done some removing?

Sure, and It's only a short part of the video.

"We have responsibility, Terri. We did not have any accountability for what was going on there. And we should have," Pelosi says in the video, which was reviewed in its original form by Fox News Digital. "This is ridiculous. You’re going to ask me in the middle of the thing when they’ve already breached…that, should we call the Capitol Police? I mean the National Guard? Why weren’t the National Guard there to begin with?"

Her aide appeared to reply that Capitol security did believe they were prepared, to which Pelosi continued, "They clearly didn’t know, and I take responsibility for not having them just prepared for more."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unearthed-jan-6-clip-shows-pelosi-saying-i-take-responsibility-capitol-police-being-unprepared-mob

So what does it show, according to you?

Edited by candide

1 hour ago, candide said:

Sure, and It's only a short part of the video.

"We have responsibility, Terri. We did not have any accountability for what was going on there. And we should have," Pelosi says in the video, which was reviewed in its original form by Fox News Digital. "This is ridiculous. You’re going to ask me in the middle of the thing when they’ve already breached…that, should we call the Capitol Police? I mean the National Guard? Why weren’t the National Guard there to begin with?"

Her aide appeared to reply that Capitol security did believe they were prepared, to which Pelosi continued, "They clearly didn’t know, and I take responsibility for not having them just prepared for more."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unearthed-jan-6-clip-shows-pelosi-saying-i-take-responsibility-capitol-police-being-unprepared-mob

So what does it show, according to you?

Thanks, you have more words than Politico but same as spoken in the vdo, I think.

The interview with Loudermilk was interesting. Merci.