Fragrance-free shampoo

Does anyone have any recommendations for fragrance-free shampoo that you can buy in Thailand.  It seems the brand I have been using for years is now "New and Improved" and it smells like they doubled the amount of fragrance - it's horrid.  Or I'm just getting really sensitive to fragrance.  I'd rather just go with a fragrance-free brand but one that doesn't strip all the oil out of your hair and scalp. 

Really hard to find...Tesco  when they where Tesco  had some own brand soap  with no fragrance

I should have bought the whole lot but thought it would last  but no  soon out of stock never replenished then reverted to Lotus'ssss  no more fragrance free soap at all.

I suggest you search online rather than trawl the physical shops

lazada has some suggestions (goat milk maybe)

and perhaps use the same bar of soap for the whole body ?

It's a running joke with my wife why she needs  a soap for every part of her body.....face,hair,hoy,hands,feet 😋

• Thanks 1

I have recommended fragrance free soap to various girls. 

Impossible to find at 7/11 or (a long time ago) Carrefour (didn't look at Tesco)

I have seen Sebamed products at BigC, very unpopular here for lack of chemical smell,  so maybe discontinued

Bodyshop Sukhumvit Soi 19 inside Robinson had a sale a couple of weeks ago. But afaik Bodyshop will fold in Thailand (doesn't surprise me - not enough chemicals)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, connda said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for fragrance-free shampoo that you can buy in Thailand.  It seems the brand I have been using for years is now "New and Improved" and it smells like they doubled the amount of fragrance - it's horrid.  Or I'm just getting really sensitive to fragrance.  I'd rather just go with a fragrance-free brand but one that doesn't strip all the oil out of your hair and scalp. 

There are uncountable. Go to Watson's or Boot's and they will show you.

O often use Eucerin. But there are a lot more. (Vaseline)🙏

Posted (edited)

I use "dmp Baby Bath", yellow color.

I find it at MAKRO much cheaper than the fairly overpriced other baby shampoos ("Baby mild" etc.).

Don't know which other shops have it.

To my satisfaction both wife and daughter have switched to it after using the highly perfumed stuff for all the years.

The English text in the picture is Google translated.

dmp.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 2

Here's a thought, try using Baby Shampoo. As we get older, you are right things change with our body. Before I could use any toothpaste, but now that I am older my mouth has become sensitive and all of the toothpaste out there burns my mouth. So I tried Baby Toothpaste and it works perfect. I found a lot of the baby products solves a lot of issues for older people. Give it a try, what do you have to lose?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/8/2024 at 6:58 AM, simon43 said:

Very easy to find - use ultra mild baby shampoo - no fragrance!

Baby shampoo strips all the oil out of your hair and scalp.  I try to avoid it.  Agree, not much fragrance but its harsh shampoo.

On 6/11/2024 at 11:55 AM, connda said:

Baby shampoo strips all the oil out of your hair and scalp.  I try to avoid it.  Agree, not much fragrance but its harsh shampoo.

Maybe mix in a bit of your own fragrance-free oil. How does Pennzoil 5W-30 smell these days? Well, I like the scent of coconut oil. Rice bran oil seems to have only a slight scent. Look around.