Do Thai men get jealous we take all the hot women?

49 minutes ago, transam said:

Weeell, I would say 35,000bht guaranteed every month is good money here....🤗

35K??? Well, I suppose if living in a fan room or a bit more upscale at Nirun Condos if one desires.. 

Food carts, Chang in a paper bag from 7-11.  Watching everyone else having a good time.  Living the dream!

Forget Beefeaters but one might be able to talk down a Beach Road girl to 500 baht once a month.

But most of all one will be a big hit with ladies.  They dig guys that have 35k baht a month.  It turns them on.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Photos, or it's BS.

Come off it will you! 

, as if I'm gonna pimp out my women on here to you lot.. 

You must think I'm daft. 

Bob. 

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Offy, you haven't posted anything relevant to the thread yet, unless I missed it, why is that......?  :unsure:

P.S. And Offy, I am not gay.........:huh:

I have only posted relevant to  your  own comment.

Gay people mostly have no problem  with acknowledging  "gayness".

Trans people are often aggressively adamant they are of alternate gender .

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

35K??? Well, I suppose if living in a fan room or a bit more upscale at Nirun Condos if one desires.. 

Food carts, Chang in a paper bag from 7-11.  Watching everyone else having a good time.  Living the dream!

Forget Beefeaters but one might be able to talk down a Beach Road girl to 500 baht once a month.

But most of all one will be a big hit with ladies.  They dig guys that have 35k baht a month.  It turns them on.

Thanks for your personal experience knowledge, that will help others.......:clap2:

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Come off it will you! 

You must think I'm daft. 

Bob. 

Yes, most of us do.

• Agree 2

Just now, 0ffshore360 said:

I have only posted relevant to  your  own comment.

Gay people mostly have no problem  with acknowledging  "gayness".

Trans people are often aggressively adamant they are of alternate gender .

As I said, you have just aimed something at me, Offy, what am I meant to think, not on the thread topic, you're a very naughty boy, Offy......🥴 

1 minute ago, transam said:

Thanks for your personal experience knowledge, that will help others.......:clap2:

Not at all mine.  I just described your miserable living conditions 

Or was it a Perth Flop House 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

As I said, you have just aimed something at me, Offy, what am I meant to think, not on the thread topic, you're a very naughty boy, Offy......🥴 

Spank me !

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Not at all mine.  I just described your miserable living conditions 

Or was it a Perth Flop House 

Then spend more time thinking before you post..........🙄

My living conditions, I think you are wildly mistaken, but then again, you are mistaken in most of your postings........🥴

1 minute ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Only a million miles . lol. But you had a moment of sick excitement ?

You reckon, Offy......😋

Regarding sick excitement, go look in the mirror, chap.......🤭

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kinnock said:

In general, Thai men's view of an 'attractive' woman is different to the typical Western males preference.  So Thai men feel that we've gone for the women they rejected.

Often, when visiting a shopping mall, when I see a woman I perceive as beautiful - 9 times out of 10, their partner is Western.

We tend not to fancy the white-skinned, petite, curve-free, flat-cheekboned, Chinese-Thai girls that Thai men perceive as ideal wives - which is lucky, as they don't fancy us either.

I'm not referring exclusively to  the dark skinned, long legged Isaan girls as meeting Western tastes .... as many girls from other regions have very attractive features to Western eyes.  The classic Thai look of large, exotic eyes, high cheekbones, luscious lips, high forehead and long dark hair plus 'dusky maiden' skin tones, ticks all the boxes for us.

My wife is from Samut Prakarn, a Bangkok 'commuter belt', and her friends and family told her she should go to Bangkok to find a good falang husband, as she had the looks we like.  To my eyes she's perfection .... slim and leggy but with curves where needed, cappuccino colored skin, large expressive eyes and a stunning smile.  But to Thai men she's not wife material, as she's too sexy looking.  To them she'd be an ideal 'Gik'.

Just look at the Lakorn TV serials, the white skinned Chinese-Thai wife being wronged by the overtly sexy Mia Noi.

Filipinos guys are the same, I worked with alot of them. In Subic one day a super cute girl came aboard our ship and I commented to my friend she's good looking, his comment was she's a dog. One day I went into the bar the Filipinos frequented and the ladies were white skinned and were meaty. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, transam said:

Then spend more time thinking before you post..........🙄

My living conditions, I think you are wildly mistaken, but then again, you are mistaken in most of your postings........🥴

Just going from what I heard from a reputable source.

Regardless, live well on 35k baht a month.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Filipinos guys are the same, I worked with alot of them. In Subic one day a super cute girl came aboard our ship and I commented to my friend she's good looking, his comment was she's a dog. One day I went into the bar the Filipinos frequented and the ladies were white skinned and were meaty. 

Sounds made up while feminism is creeping up into the Philippines. Do Filipinos like fat girls or do they have to like them because Filipinas are getting fatter.

Also, in Thailand I witnessed a lot of dark skinned and skinny 'Mia falangs' getting constantly flirted up by Thai guys, even while the falang was present.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Doesn't matter, you have previously (ridiculously) announced that almost all Thai women have been involved in prostitution.

5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Well, you did say this, which is, as near as damn it, the same...

"And sex work is not frowned upon like in the West, with many Thai women doing some sort of sex work at some point of their lives ...

Thai women are famous for it all around the world. It is an acceptable occupation for the pretty women to get them out of the poverty trap".

No “most” indicates more than 50% 

Many is something totally different. Tens of thousands do, so that counts as many.

Not the same at all, you are just making things up to argue.

Which is sad.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

The % of Thai females who marry foreign men is likely 10-20-30 times higher than, say, American women who marry non-US citizens.

Yes but many of the posters here think they are a one off by a lot of the comments.

Sure I am marrying a girl who made a living from sex work, even if I wasn’t everyone would think she was anyway because she is Thai marrying a foreigner.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Not even worth a reply.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

No “most” indicates more than 50% 

Many is something totally different. Tens of thousands do, so that counts as many.

Not the same at all, you are just making things up to argue.

Which is sad.

The tone, context and other posts of yours do suggest that you conflate "most" and "many".   So, to be accurate, your claim now is that more than 50% of Thai women do, or have, practised prostitution?

I'm glad that you have the ability to recognise the qualities that make a person "sad".

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Women who go into prostitution, subtracting the ones forced by human trafficking, have a thinking problem, usually coming from being abused as children, having an immoral mom or dad, or both, or not having a father or good male role model in their lives.

I don't think its the same in Thailand.  From what I'm told a very common reason for a girl from a poor background going into 'the trade' is when she sees a 'working girl' arrive back in the village complete with a new Gucci handbag an iPhone.

You should also not forget that there is no social security or housing benefit in Thailand and some single mothers have a very hard time.

29 minutes ago, G_Money said:

So why reply?  You in that same boat?

My sentiments exactly.. 

35k a month. Now that really is ChumpChange! 

Bob. 

Lots of members here are married to Thai women.

Why did they choose you, and not a Thai guy? Or another Asian?

(I am of the view that an attractive person is attractive anywhere, with attractive being a combo of looks, personality, build, degree of success, maturity. I also refuse to believe it is just the bottom of the barrel Thai women who choose a foreign man. That sounds like an unfair stereotype. And no, I'm not married to a Thai woman, 'cashier' or otherwise.)

20 minutes ago, bob smith said:

My sentiments exactly.. 

35k a month. Now that really is ChumpChange! 

Bob. 

Yes well Bob, you will no doubt be aware of how you are regarded on here, seems you have a new mate.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

Come off it will you! 

You must think I'm daft. 

Bob. 

Bros before hoes.

• Haha 1