Ladyboy bars

Just now, schweizer said:

interesting idea but the lack of a uterus would mean this utopian society would be rather short lived

It's a hypothetical scenario.  Also, why would there be a lack of uteruses?  The woman is intact in that area.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What warnings had you heard that made you think a woman you were literally inside was a ladyboy?

Send your girlfriend over. I’ll do a reenactment. You can watch! 

7 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What about this: supposing you're a straight man, but some sort of societal change means that it's suddenly taboo for men to be with women, so you have to find someone who was born a woman, but had a "sex change" and now looks exactly like a man, except they have a vagina, would you be happy to have sex with them?

Please refer to my previous response. Same answer. 

4 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Please refer to my previous response. Same answer. 

You'll do a re-enactment of how you would feel about having sex with a woman with a man's body, with my girlfriend?

I'm not sure you understand what a "re-enactment" is, as you seem to think that you can "do one" in response to a question about something you heard or think.

Your responses don't make much sense.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

I agree, you cannot cope with people proving you wrong.

If only you did I would happily agree, unfortunately you didn't and never will

People like you make me wonder if we should raise the kindergarten leaving age , or add a maturity exam to school syllabuses

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You'll do a re-enactment of the warnings you had heard?  You can't just say what they were?

The one thing I learned from that whole experience is never to ask a girl, mid-nut, if she’s a tranny. Do the nut first, then ask. If your GF comes over I’ll do the reenactment, but I’ll save the question until post-nut at the end. 

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, schweizer said:

If only you did I would happily agree, unfortunately you didn't and never will

People like you make me wonder if we should raise the kindergarten leaving age , or add a maturity exam to school syllabuses

Just because I said that men who like ladyboys might not be gay?  What a weird response.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

The one thing I learned from that whole experience is never to ask a girl, mid-nut, if she’s a tranny. Do the nut first, then ask. If your GF comes over I’ll do the reenactment, but I’ll save the question until post-nut at the end. 

I'm not sure what you mean.  I asked what you were told to warn you that someone might be a ladyboy, and you said you wanted to re-enact being given the warnings with my girlfriend?  I'm just not sure how that would work, or why you can't just tell me now.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I'm not sure what you mean.  I asked what you were told to warn you that someone might be a ladyboy, and you said you wanted to re-enact being given the warnings with my girlfriend?  I'm just not sure how that would work, or why you can't just tell me now.

Just DM me the photos of your girlfriend and we can go from there. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Just because I said that men who like ladyboys might not be gay?

Men that are attracted to khratoies, chopped or not, are gay, plain and simple. Though some can’t bring themselves to accept that fact due to a blinding delusional belief that the dude’s are actually chicks. 

6 minutes ago, novacova said:

Men that are attracted to khratoies, chopped or not, are gay, plain and simple. Though some can’t bring themselves to accept that fact due to a blinding delusional belief that the dude’s are actually chicks. 

Men attracted to what they perceive as women, are clearly straight.  That's a fact.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

Just DM me the photos of your girlfriend and we can go from there. 

Again, I don't really understand how that would help you explain the warnings you received about how to spot a ladyboy.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

Men attracted to what they perceive as women, are clearly straight.  That's a fact.

Thanks for reinforcing and solidifying my previous statement 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

15 minutes ago, novacova said:

God sake, who cares? Really, Grow up Straight, gay, whatever, people should do what they feel for!

Truth is, those who wake up with a ladyboy, I believe they knew, but excuse themselves with being drunk! 

Again, who cares what people prefer? 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

This whole topic should just be closed at this point. It was useless and pathetic from the start. I tried to add a bit of humor and make it somewhat informative, but it’s all really just worthless banter. Shut it down and/or delete it all is my advice. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

God sake, who cares? Really, Grow up Straight, gay, whatever, people should do what they feel for!

Truth is, those who wake up with a ladyboy, I believe they knew, but excuse themselves with being drunk! 

Good grief, no doubt. That’s what I say, people should do as they please. Though no matter how much effort anyone puts into it, genetics and chromosomes cannot be changed. It is what it is, the rest is just fanatical.

10 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

On my first trip to Thailand 30+ years ago, there were lady boys, but they didn't cover the streets and there were only a few bars around with them. They were also a bit more obvious as the surgery then wasn't as advanced at making them look as feminine as it is now. So it wasn't such a big thing. 

Looking back to my first trip, I was warned about them when I arrived, but didn't know much about them, what to lookout for, or about the differences, pre-op, post-op, etc. 

One night I had gone home with a very sexy girl from a disco. I was a bit hammered and I think she was too. About halfway through, while I was partially hanging out of her, I stopped and asked if she was a ladyboy. All those warnings had suddenly overcome me in the heat of the moment. Well, that didn't go well. She was offended and out the door in about 10 minutes and I was left there for dry mid-stroke. Well, I guess she wasn't. 😂

If you can't tell a man from a woman it's not her fault.

There is a range of behaviour and preferences in sexual activity.

Gay, straight, bi, sadist, masochist, dressing up as babies, even cannibals etc etc.

There are always other people who feel the same or are willing to provide services to those prepared to pay or with shared interest. 

As long as no one is harmed, especially children,  let people do whatever they want with other consenting adults.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Hummin said:

The fact that you visited the topic, read the comments, then felt the need to reply shows that you clearly care.

Stop trying to make out that you are better than others, when you are doing exactly the same thing.  It's very immature.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, novacova said:

Good grief, no doubt. That’s what I say, people should do as they please. Though no matter how much effort anyone puts into it, genetics and chromosomes cannot be changed. It is what it is, the rest is just fanatical.

Lol.  Nice try at distancing yourself from your behaviour which is literally being criticised here.

10 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

but it’s all really just worthless banter.

It's mostly useless banter from the two of you bickering and posting arguments between you two that most of us are the least bit interested in!

Why don't you get off this post and let us read some informative and interesting stuff, instead of hijacking this post for your petty arguments?

Get a room!!!

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, novacova said:

Thanks for reinforcing and solidifying my previous statement 

I did no such thing.  I made the exact same statement as you, but with the opposite opinion.  Your opinion is different to mine, but it remains just that, an opinion.

You can't weasel your way out of this one.

1 minute ago, CanadaSam said:

It's mostly useless banter from the two of you bickering and posting arguments between you two that most of us are the least bit interested in!

Why don't you get off this post and let us read some informative and interesting stuff, instead of hijacking this post for your petty arguments?

Get a room!!!

All are free to post whatever they want, within the rules.  Stop trying to talk down to and control people to try to make yourself feel superior.  You can simply scroll past comments you don't like.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1