Genocidal Hamas is Making Peace Impossible

1 minute ago, CG1 Blue said:

The Hamas terrorists are hiding among the civilian population, purposely using civilians as human shields, knowing those civilians will be killed. Wilfully causing the deaths of thousands of their own people should be recognised as genocide. 

Yes yes yes, but your banging your head against the wall here, I been sparing with a few for a little while now, they keep on banging on about the same things all 3 of them, they haven't any insight just attack everything Israel dont wont forgot about oct 7, little real historical knowledge of the issue and when you point something out they ignore it, make outlandish statements incorrect half truths etc etc...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

My point was that Hamas started this war .

You seemed to have misunderstood that point 

Sorry, yes I misunderstood...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Don't you mean the hatred of Israeli's rather than Jews, not all Jews support Israel as can be seen by the amount of Jews on pro-Palestinian marches.

The terrorists quoted in the OP as telephoning his parents (on the phone he had taken from a woman he had just murdered) to boast of his evil savagery very specifically stated that he had killed 10 Jews, and had their blood on his hands killed Jews, not Israelis.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

The terrorists quoted in the OP as telephoning his parents (on the phone he had taken from a woman he had just murdered) to boast of his evil savagery very specifically stated that he had killed 10 Jews, and had their blood on his hands killed Jews, not Israelis.

You can't judge all the Hamas fighters on one rogue ones telephone call. 

I'm sure there are one or two  IDF who boast about killing Muslims. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Njoku said:

you would need to have some intelligence to understand...clearly pro Palestinians show little of that that's why we are where we are today.

Lol

3 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I wasn’t anti Jew until about 6 months ago.

We have been cleverly brainwashed to feel sorry for the Jews because of the way they were treated during the holocaust. 

But they are proving themselves to be just as cruel as the Nazis were in my opinion.

And now more and more people are paying attention to the way they treated Palestinians BEFORE the October attacks. And many people now see why they attacked.

The Muslims are also raving mad over there. Hamas are hedious.

So I would say I have become anti Muslim also.

Then I look at the USA supplying the weapons.

So I am definitely more anti USA as well. 

Then I look at the UK whose lies and double dealings and greed got us here.

And the weak responses from our government  and I am frustrated.

Tonight there will be more women and children killed and injured or trapped under the rubble. With no hospitals or even pain relief.

As you are new to this topic and new to  THIS  issue , the first rule is to say you are NOT anti  Jew , just anti Israel .

You really need to state that some of your best friends are Jews now to try and repair the damage you've caused . 

Better even to stay that you've got  Rabbi friend .

You are anti Israel OK, NOT anti Jew  .

Some of your best friends are Jews, remember 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

We have been cleverly brainwashed to feel sorry for the Jews because of the way they were treated during the holocaust. 

But they are proving themselves to be just as cruel as the Nazis were in my opinion.

And now more and more people are paying attention to the way they treated Palestinians BEFORE the October attacks. And many people now see why they attacked.

Tonight there will be more women and children killed and injured or trapped under the rubble. With no hospitals or even pain relief. 

Great post and I feel similar, especially anti Israel and US. I have become less anti Muslim as, as you say, I’ve learned a lot about what the Palestinians have been suffering for the last 70 years. 

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

So you're a Jew hater, huh?

Flippin' racist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The sole purpose that Hamas exists is to kill Jews and wipe out Israel. The sole purpose Israel exists is to save Jews from maniacs like Hamas.

Now I understand if you have some trepidation over the actions that Israel has taken over the past several decades. Some quite reprehensible to be sure. But they pale in comparison to the evil done by their surrounding Arab and muslim neihbours. You need to remember that, as soon as Israel was formally granted statehood by the UN, it was attacked and invaded by every country around it.  And not attacked to defeat it militarily- attacked to finish the job that Hitler started.  So, their paranoia has roots in reality.

And at present, for its faults, Israel is the only country in the region with human rights. Rights for women. Rights for LGBT. Rights for religious minorities. Civil society and rule of law. And so on. None of those who surround them are even close. 

So bear those things in mind when making judgements. You want Gaza to revert to Hamas control? Because that is the only option now if you are not in favor of total Israeli victory.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

The Hamas terrorists are hiding among the civilian population, purposely using civilians as human shields, knowing those civilians will be killed. Wilfully causing the deaths of thousands of their own people should be recognised as genocide. 

Are you saying that that makes it OK to bomb thousands of children to death? How about using special forces like a civilized army would do?

Israel is being labelled genocidal as much for using starvation as a weapon as for the bombing.

9 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The sole purpose that Hamas exists is to kill Jews and wipe out Israel. The sole purpose Israel exists is to save Jews from maniacs like Hamas.

Very dramatic. 

Why would Netanyahu support a group whose sole reason was to Kill all Jews?

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

And at present, for its faults, Israel is the only country in the region with human rights. Rights for women. Rights for LGBT. Rights for religious minorities. Civil society and rule of law. And so on. None of those who surround them are even close. 

They don’t extend those woke rights to the Palestinians, which resulted in the October 7 attacks

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

They don’t extend those woke rights to the Palestinians, which resulted in the October 7 attacks

Really? You mean LGBT Palestinians in Israel are treated different than Jewish? Palestinian women in Israel are repressed and marginalized the way they are in every other country in the region? I never knew...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Are you aware of the Israeli Human Rights group -  Btselem?

In the entire area between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, the Israeli regime implements laws, practices and state violence designed to cement the supremacy of one group – Jews – over another – Palestinians. 

https://www.btselem.org/publications/fulltext/202101_this_is_apartheid

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Are you aware of the Israeli Human Rights group -  Btselem?

In the entire area between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, the Israeli regime implements laws, practices and state violence designed to cement the supremacy of one group – Jews – over another – Palestinians. 

https://www.btselem.org/publications/fulltext/202101_this_is_apartheid

Nice way to avoid the question. 

If you want to talk about apartheid, how about the apartheid that keeps 50% of the population in Arab nations as virtual prisoners? The gender apartheid as practised around the Middle East is the real crime.   It is ironic that the richest and freest Arab populations in the region are the ones living in Israel. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Nice way to avoid the question. 

If you want to talk about apartheid, how about the apartheid that keeps 50% of the population in Arab nations as virtual prisoners? The gender apartheid as practised around the Middle East is the real crime.   It is ironic that the richest and freest Arab populations in the region are the ones living in Israel. 

What question?

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I've nothing against Jews, how on earth do you come to that conclusion? 

Another one that thinks being anti Israel genocide means anti Jew, very sad and ignorant. 

Just to help you with your no comments on being anti Hamas genocide  -

Hamas has, is and will continue to commit genocide.

Israel is defending against that because the woke western world will not.

Genocide, the deliberate and systematic destruction of a group of people because of their ethnicity, nationality, religion, or race.

or

Definition

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Neeranam said:

You can't judge all the Hamas fighters on one rogue ones telephone call. 

I'm sure there are one or two  IDF who boast about killing Muslims. 

You're having a laugh, you are protecting terrorists with your constant covering their atrocities..🥴

You should be ashamed of yourself.........:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Just to help you with your no comments on being anti Hamas genocide  -

Hamas has, is and will continue to commit genocide.

Israel is defending against that because the woke western world will not.

I've no idea what you mean, please explain. 

FYI, I am against all Genocide. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I've no idea what you mean, please explain. 

FYI, I am against all Genocide. 

Why not reply to me, take me off ignore, answer some of my questions instead of hiding behind Hamas...........🤨

9 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

Please do not feign ignorance.

Hamas is committing genocide against all Jews. (As per all definitions of genocide).

Israel is defending that genocide by attacking Hamas - a terrorist organisation.

Hamas chooses to hide behind citizens in Gaza leaving Israel no options.

It must, and hopefully will, wipe out Hamas in order to stop the genocide.

I've no idea what you are on about.  Have you mixed up others' posts with mine?

I've never said Hamas is not committing Genocide. 

Hamas was founded with the primary aim of resisting Israeli actions in the Palestinian territories, which it views as occupation, apartheid, land theft, and an unjust blockade. It emerged as a response to systemic and prolonged oppression of Palestinians. Its stated goal is to end Israeli control and influence over Palestinian land, seeking to establish an independent Palestinian state. Hamas opposes Israeli settlements in the West Bank, the security barrier, and the blockade of Gaza, which restricts the movement of people and goods, causing severe humanitarian suffering. By engaging in both political and militant activities, Hamas aim was to pressure Israel into withdrawing from occupied territories and to rally international support for the Palestinian cause. Israel refused to do this.......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Hamas was founded with the primary aim of resisting Israeli actions in the Palestinian territories, which it views as occupation, apartheid, land theft, and an unjust blockade. It emerged as a response to systemic and prolonged oppression of Palestinians. Its stated goal is to end Israeli control and influence over Palestinian land, seeking to establish an independent Palestinian state. Hamas opposes Israeli settlements in the West Bank, the security barrier, and the blockade of Gaza, which restricts the movement of people and goods, causing severe humanitarian suffering. By engaging in both political and militant activities, Hamas aim was to pressure Israel into withdrawing from occupied territories and to rally international support for the Palestinian cause. Israel refused to do this.......

...and that 'pressure' takes the form of firing rockets at civilian areas in Israel. Also takes the form of mass murder, gang rape, and kidnapping of innocent civilians within the state of Israel. 

22 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

It must, and hopefully will, wipe out Hamas in order to stop the genocide.

commit a genocide to stop a genocide...makes perfect sense !

• Love It 2

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Remarkable, check page one of this topic to what you said.

image.png.b38a59f33589a8923b07ebf11c6906ec.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, johng said:

commit a genocide to stop a genocide...makes perfect sense !

You would make excuses for the Nazi SS, who were basically eliminated after the war for their genocide of the innocent.......🤔

But, there are many fruitcakes out there...........:biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Off topic post and reply has been removed topic is not about UN on Apartheid  it is about:

Genocidal Hamas is Making Peace Impossible

• Thumbs Up 1