Hunter Biden Found Guilty on All Counts in Gun Trial

Social Media

17 hours ago, Woof999 said:

The probability that he will withdraw support for and let Putin further assimilate Ukraine, emboldening him even more, is more than enough for me to believe he is a danger to the world. The fact that he thinks his intellect is above average is even more dangerous.

Given that continuing on the present path is IMO likely to lead to MAD, Trump withdrawing support for and letting Putin further assimilate Ukraine is IMO the best thing that can happen in an already tragic farce. Not having nuclear winter is more important than letting Zelensky win.

The fact that he thinks his intellect is above average is even more dangerous.

The fact that Joe Biden thinks he can be POTUS again is even more dangerous, IMO.

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2024 at 7:46 PM, Hanaguma said:

"Unconditional love" is just another way to say "doormat".  If they cared, they would have made sure he went to, and stayed in, treatment until he was healthy. Not just let him careen from disaster to disaster, not look on benignly while he shtupped his dead brother's widow while he was STILL MARRIED, not 'forgotten' that he had fathered their seventh grandchild.... that isn't love. That is enabling.

What complete nonsense. How exactly could they have made sure that Hunter buying and stayed in treatment? Stays in such facilities are entirely voluntary on the part of the patient. You've got nothing.

And what business is it of anybody's if he had an affair with his brother's widow? What century are you living in exactly?

This reminds me of the libelous comments you made about John Fetterman after his stroke when you repeatedly referred to him as a vegetable. No blow is too low for you to strike.

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I can't help but wonder if we reversed the polarity of the situation, what would be the reaction in the media and here;

Imagine, Eric Trump is a crack head with an illegal gun, banging his brother's widow, spends tens of thousands of dollars on possibly illegal foreign hookers while on crack binges, fathers an illegitimate child with a stripper,  who the Trumps refuse to acknowledge.

Would the media narrative center around, "well, addiction has touched EVERY American family... the Trumps are showing their love for their son..." Something tells me the coverage would be a touch different.

One of the most transparent ploys of certain parties is the use of contrary to fact arguments. When I try sticking to reality for a change?

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Those two names and you run out of sympthetic voices for the Bad Orange Man. Now what would ABC. NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times and LA Times, WaPo, NPR and PBS, all do, I wonder...

It's total numbers of the audience that counts. And I forgot to mention Facebook and a lot of  sleazy sources that right wingers here regularly cite 

Edited by placeholder
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

On second thoughts politics sucks and always has. IMO it's just the way the 1% control the population.

ummm.

Although Clinton ultimately became a strong opponent of Trump, she endorsed him in the 2004 New York Senate race, saying he would be a “good senator.”

then you have them in the wedding pictures together laughing and having a jolly good time. 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And what business is it of anybody's if he had an affair with his brother's widow? What century are you living in exactly?

dead brothers widow. it shows part of his character no ? he is a deeply scarred human. 

28 minutes ago, stoner said:

dead brothers widow. it shows part of his character no ? he is a deeply scarred human. 

What exactly is immoral about this? Don't religious marriage vows of the Christian variety generally include the phrase "till death do us part"? You think Beau Biden was writhing in his grave well his brother and widow we're having an affair?

Or is it just that you don't approve of sex outside of marriage?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What exactly is immoral about this? Don't religious marriage vows of the Christian variety generally include the phrase "till death do us part"? You think Beau Biden was writhing in his grave well his brother and widow we're having an affair?

Or is it just that you don't approve of sex outside of marriage?

who said anything about immoral ? only you have now brought it up. i think its disrespectful to be banging your dead brothers wife less than a year later (if that was the earliest it happened) yes. i think it shows a lack of sound judgement. 

your last stupid gotcha question i won't even bother with. as i said hunter biden is a deeply scarred and traumatized human. he needs help. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, stoner said:

who said anything about immoral ? only you have now brought it up. i think its disrespectful to be banging your dead brothers wife less than a year later (if that was the earliest it happened) yes. i think it shows a lack of sound judgement. 

your last stupid gotcha question i won't even bother with. as i said hunter biden is a deeply scarred and traumatized human. he needs help. 

Disrespectful to whom? Did the ghost of Beau Biden make you his spokesperon?

And guess what? Even by the arbitrary standard you set for what is disrespectuful, the liaison doesn't qualify:

"Hunter and Hallie Biden started dating several months after Buhle filed for divorce in 2017 and after Beau Biden's death in 2015."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hallie-biden-hunter-biden-gun-charges-beau-biden-widow/

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given that continuing on the present path is IMO likely to lead to MAD, Trump withdrawing support for and letting Putin further assimilate Ukraine is IMO the best thing that can happen in an already tragic farce. Not having nuclear winter is more important than letting Zelensky win.

The fact that he thinks his intellect is above average is even more dangerous.

The fact that Joe Biden thinks he can be POTUS again is even more dangerous, IMO.

Putin is a bully, which actually makes Putin weak. He may be mad but he's not stupid. He knows exactly what MAD means. He uses the nuclear threat way too often for it to be anything other than empty. He even knows that the use of a single tactical nuclear weapon will end him, unless someone like Trump was in power.

Biden could well be POTUS again. This is a fact that has no valid argument against. It is possible whether you like the idea of it or not. Trump is of below average intelligence (my opinion of course), so I'm afraid that your analogy is faulty.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Woof999 said:

Putin is a bully, which actually makes Putin weak. He may be mad but he's not stupid. He knows exactly what MAD means. He uses the nuclear threat way too often for it to be anything other than empty. He even knows that the use of a single tactical nuclear weapon will end him, unless someone like Trump was in power.

Biden could well be POTUS again. This is a fact that has no valid argument against. It is possible whether you like the idea of it or not. Trump is of below average intelligence (my opinion of course), so I'm afraid that your analogy is faulty.

Of course I accept that Biden might win. I just hope he doesn't. I'd prefer that Trump isn't POTUS, but if it's a potential Harris presidency I'm willing to accept another 4 years of Trump.

Since when did politicians have to be intelligent? Plenty of them that are dumber than a rock, IMO.

3 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Hey, if in your world it is OK to be a married man and screw your dead brother's widow, there isn't much I can say.

You're right. There isn't much you can say because you've got nothing. Is it ever OK for a married man to be adulterous? But is it heinous? Especially given that the affair started after his wife filed for divorce. Prudish much? What exactly do you find especially immoral or unsavory about Biden having an affair with his brother's widow months after his wife filed for divorce? 

Edited by placeholder
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You're right. There isn't much you can say because you've got nothing. Is it ever OK for a married man to be adulterous? But is it heinous? What exactly do you find especially immoral or unsavory about Biden having an affair with his brother's widow? 

Yes, its always okay for Democrats, but never for Republicans 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You're right. There isn't much you can say because you've got nothing. Is it ever OK for a married man to be adulterous? But is it heinous? Especially given that the affair started after his wife filed for divorce. Prudish much? What exactly do you find especially immoral or unsavory about Biden having an affair with his brother's widow months after his wife filed for divorce? 

It is prudish to think a man is a dirtbag if he screws his kids' aunt while still married to their mother? I'll plead guilty to that.  And, 'filed for divorce' sill means 'married'. So yeah, I think immoral or unsavory apply. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on eastern European prostitutes...

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

It is prudish to think a man is a dirtbag if he screws his kids' aunt while still married to their mother? I'll plead guilty to that.  And, 'filed for divorce' sill means 'married'. So yeah, I think immoral or unsavory apply. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on eastern European prostitutes...

"And, 'filed for divorce' sill means 'married'."

Nah, you're not a prude much. Nope.  Not at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

"And, 'filed for divorce' sill means 'married'."

Nah, you're not a prude much. Nope.  Not at all.

He had two teenage daughters while he was banging his sister in law. He had also had affairs even before that, which was what led to his wife wanting to leave him. To quote the BBC;

During their acrimonious divorce, Ms Buhle accused Hunter of "spending extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he had sexual relations) while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55805698

So yeah, dirtbag is mild to describe Hunter.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

He had two teenage daughters while he was banging his sister in law. He had also had affairs even before that, which was what led to his wife wanting to leave him. To quote the BBC;

During their acrimonious divorce, Ms Buhle accused Hunter of "spending extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he had sexual relations) while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55805698

So yeah, dirtbag is mild to describe Hunter.

Now you're dragging his daughters into this? Was he committing adultery in front of them? More nonsense from you.

Hunter Biden is an addict. They engage in self destructive behavior. And they hurt their families.

But according to you, this activity was really Joe Biden's fault. It's because he didn't care enough. Does this look familiar?:

"If they cared, they would have made sure he went to, and stayed in, treatment until he was healthy. Not just let him careen from disaster to disaster, not look on benignly while he shtupped his dead brother's widow while he was STILL MARRIED, not 'forgotten' that he had fathered their seventh grandchild.... that isn't love. That is enabling."

What means could the Bidens have employed to compel Hunter Biden, who you have characterized as a "dirtbag" to stay in treatment until he was "healthy"? 

You really want to have it both ways, don't you? Hunter Biden is a "dirtbag" but he's redeemable. Hoist by your own malign petard.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Only a man void of any common sense and a lowlife would have a relationship with his dead brother's widow. And, those who defend his actions are the same.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, stoner said:

ummm.

Although Clinton ultimately became a strong opponent of Trump, she endorsed him in the 2004 New York Senate race, saying he would be a “good senator.”

then you have them in the wedding pictures together laughing and having a jolly good time. 

Trump was leaning Democrat before he found out there were much better scam opportunities on the Republican side.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Of course I accept that Biden might win. I just hope he doesn't. I'd prefer that Trump isn't POTUS, but if it's a potential Harris presidency I'm willing to accept another 4 years of Trump.

Since when did politicians have to be intelligent? Plenty of them that are dumber than a rock, IMO.

I'm not sure she'd be that bad... If I was a US voter and Biden was up against someone like Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney or even the late John McCain then I might vote right of centre (I typically do when I vote), but never with someone like Trump. He breeds people like MTG, and she is even worse than him, if that's possible.

I agree that politicians don't need to be intelligent, but most of the dumber ones from history at least had enough of it to know that they shouldn't go around bragging how smart they are. As Ricky Gervais says, being dumb is like being dead. You don't know it. It's the other people that have to deal with it.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, candide said:

Trump was leaning Democrat before he found out there were much better scam opportunities on the Republican side.

thanks for missing the point. expected though. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, candide said:

Too bad he did not realize once you jump the fence the prosecutions start.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, stoner said:

thanks for missing the point. expected though. 

Not missing anything. It's not surprising that, as a Democrat, he had good relations with other Democrats.

1 minute ago, candide said:

Not missing anything. It's not surprising that, as a Democrat, he had good relations with other Democrats.

i liken it to when hillary said in the metoo that all women should be believed etc. but go back in time and she stood firm with her degenerate husband and even attacked the women. 

rich politicians lie and flip flop all over the place. left right its all the same to them. whatever side is advantageous to some (trump) they take it. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Only a man void of any common sense and a lowlife would have a relationship with his dead brother's widow. And, those who defend his actions are the same.

Blasphemer! I don't mind that you have personally insulted me. But I take great exception to your rejection of the Word of the Lord:

"Deuteronomy 25:5-10 New King James Version (NKJV)“If brothers dwell together, and one of them dies and has no son, the widow of the dead man shall not be married to a stranger outside the family; her husband's brother shall go in to her, take her as his wife, and perform the duty of a husband's brother to her."

https://www.bible.com/bible/compare/DEU.25.5-10

It's clear that Satan is speaking through you. Does anyone have any virtual Holy Water to spare? Evenkeel is clearly in need of an exorcism.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Blasphemer! I don't mind that you have personally insulted me. But I take great exception to your rejection of the Word of the Lord:

"Deuteronomy 25:5-10 New King James Version (NKJV)“If brothers dwell together, and one of them dies and has no son, the widow of the dead man shall not be married to a stranger outside the family; her husband's brother shall go in to her, take her as his wife, and perform the duty of a husband's brother to her."

https://www.bible.com/bible/compare/DEU.25.5-10

It's clear that Satan is speaking through you. Does anyone have any virtual Holy Water to spare? Evenkeel is clearly in need of an exorcism.

Y'all need to read your scriptures more carefully. In a Levirate marriage, the surviving brother should not already be married. The purpose was to safeguard the widow as well as the dead brother's legacy.

Also, 'has no son' does not apply since Beau and Hallie had a son before Beau died.  Other than that, nice try.  

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Y'all need to read your scriptures more carefully. In a Levirate marriage, the surviving brother should not already be married. The purpose was to safeguard the widow as well as the dead brother's legacy.

Also, 'has no son' does not apply since Beau and Hallie had a son before Beau died.  Other than that, nice try.  

Unfortunately for evenkeel, and your defense of him, he didn't qualify his condemnation of such a relationship. And God actually made that kind of marriage mandatory, not optional.  Is there somewhere else where the Big Fella prohibits a brother from marrying such a widow? I don't think so. You've managed to be even more of a prude than Yahweh. And even more remarkably, more prudish than the Pope. In 1983  the Catholic Church changed canon law to allow such a marriage.

https://canonlawmadeeasy.com/2013/12/05/can-catholics-marry-in-laws/

37 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Unfortunately for evenkeel, and your defense of him, he didn't qualify his condemnation of such a relationship. And God actually made that kind of marriage mandatory, not optional.  Is there somewhere else where the Big Fella prohibits a brother from marrying such a widow? I don't think so. You've managed to be even more of a prude than Yahweh. And even more remarkably, more prudish than the Pope. In 1983  the Catholic Church changed canon law to allow such a marriage.

https://canonlawmadeeasy.com/2013/12/05/can-catholics-marry-in-laws/

Nah, the point is your scriptural reference was 100% irrelevant. And Hunter, being married, could not marry his sister-in-law anyway.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1