Western Liberals: How Do You Justify Your Stay in Thailand?

18 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Actually, they would probably try to rationalise it by bringing up "White-privilege" and "colonialism".  A lot of these "open borders" types actually appear to want Western (White) society to fall.

Republicans have been open borders for 40 years

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I'd rather be a non resident immigrant in Thailand than live with mass illegal immigration in the UK. The west is F...ed because the politicians have f...ed up big time with policies that the citizens do not really accept. The backlash is coming as we have seen in the EU. 

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

People are absolutely obsessed with celebrity and fame, and as a result celebrities have a platform, they do not have to stick to acting, they can say whatever they want and people will listen. Most people don't, for fear that it will have repercussions on their careert. DeNiro on the other hand is a man of true courage, and a legend in the industry, who speaks from his heart and he speaks with conviction. And in this particular case he speaks truth, there's very little that he says about Huge Don that I disagree with. 

And calling him a bully is quite rich, considering the fact that he is criticizing the number one bully on planet earth. Just because you don't like criticism of your master, let us not completely trash all sense of objectivity. 

Nah I don't like overpaid actors getting up at Awards ceremonies and taking away all the focus of the winners with BULLY RANTS. He's an arrogant pig who was once a great actor.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Paragraphs, my friend.

Who dropped you on your retard-head that you don't get this? -As long was were tossing out low IQ disses.

As to the rest of it - just more butt-hurt wailing from some incel who's STILL not happy, even after finally getting a shot at some thin and willing women.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Nah I don't like overpaid actors getting up at Awards ceremonies and taking away all the focus of the winners with BULLY RANTS. He's an arrogant pig who was once a great actor.

the arrogant pig is running for the WH on the R ticket

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Paragraphs, my friend.

Who dropped you on your retard-head that you don't get this? -As long was were tossing out low IQ disses.

As to the rest of it - just more butt-hurt wailing from some incel who's STILL not happy, even after finally getting a shot at some thin and willing women.

You're on point as usual !!!   " some incel who's STILL not happy, even after finally getting a shot at some thin and willing women."    So accurate I'm still laughing,

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, charleskerins said:

I could give a flying f##k about pronouns , boys use boys ,girls use girls, drag queen story hour.

I give a flying F##k about Fascists trying to steal my vote    and supporting a stupid orange traitor. 

I'm woke to that   555

I hope you speak in public better than you type nonsense on the internet. Your writing style is disgraceful.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I hope you speak in public better than you type nonsense on the internet. Your writing style is disgraceful.

I could give a flying  F##k what you hope for.

Insurrection ,treason and Fascism are disgraceful.

My writing style is Pro Democracy   

As for public speaking      your hope  has been realized  but  I still don't GAFF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

As for public speaking      your hope  has been realized  but  I still don't GAFF.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You argue like alcoholic nut.

• Agree 1

Are you an American or where you dropped on your head as a child, or both  ?  Half your talking points are made up, so it's hard to take this post seriously ? I don't know any country I'd considered even closely aligned with my values, including my home country of Australia, which I consider an everlasting embarrassment, so where I am is mostly irrelevant in that respect.

PS I am not in Thailand and haven't lived there for a decade but I was there a month ago for 4 days ... if that counts ?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

As pro Democracy as Stalin and Castro combined!

Surprised you’re not praising the merits of Bernie Sanders and AOC and her Squad.

Go back to The View.  Where you belong.

It's going to be worse for these faux-conservative, whiny prison wives after their stroke victim gets his ass beat again by a coma-victim.

In a fair fight, shouldn't a stroke victim be able to easily best a slack-jawed coma victim? But noooo.

Another comically bad horse-bet in the offing?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

What a load off crap ! Don't know much about the world do you? Anywy what is a right wing GOP like you doing in a country with a third gender? A country that is proud to show its in support of the LGBTQ (or whatever its called) and has yearly Pride parades?

Obama and Biden opposed gay marriage. Not very progressive at all. Thailand does too.