Are Thai girls more feminine than Western girls?

6 hours ago, 2baht said:

So do Thai men, they like to change their sex to become female! Does anywhere have as many kathoey as Thailand???

Singapore had loads in the 70s. No idea about now.

They used to hang out in Bugis Street. It's no longer such.

22 hours ago, Hummin said:

Thai women actually like being female, unlike western women that want to be "equal" with, dress like, and act like men

@Thaibeachlovers 

Im not going to make a big thing out of it, but to me, it sounds like you did

22 hours ago, Hummin said:

Thank you, exactly my thought to, what is a feminin women to the average board here? 

Is it less than 50kg, dressed like a teenager? 

No, that's cute. Not the same thing as feminine. However, a cute girl can also be feminine, though feminine women are not necessarily cute.

7 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Yeah, their spitting on the floors and gobbling food at a fast pace evokes serious femininity for sure, also their harsh voices and quick anger with yelling. Hands down you are correct hmm

Nothing like wild generalisations to get it wrong.

A friend has a Chinese GF and she doesn't gobble food, spit on the floor, use the street as a toilet, get angry, have a harsh voice and she is feminine.

23 hours ago, Hummin said:

Which country has the most feminine girls?

Aussie girls have lost their femininity, fat arses, big butch woman. 

They are playing NRL these days. 

Big girls.

Thai girls are number one for me, petite and feminine. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Aussie girls have lost their femininity, fat arses, big butch woman. 

They are playing NRL these days. 

Big girls.

Thai girls are number one for me, petite and feminine. 

Again, there is no symmetry between western men, and western women? We western men do not match western women anymore?  

My experience from Thailand, and those who complain about western women, should take a good look at themselves. 

People who are fit, secured and also some social genes left, do not complain about western women. 

Why is it so? 

12 minutes ago, Hummin said:

People who are fit, secured and also some social genes left, do not complain about western women. 

I'm all the above. I'm not complaining, I'm stating the facts.

They can get as big as they want, I'm happy here in Thailand, amongst the most beautiful girls in the world. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Which country has the most masculine men? Its the same inquiry?

For ladies it depends what is your origin country so if you are from Africa black skin colour community then you incline to western "white" skin colour women or men .Your sex doesn't play any role.

I am Greek from Athens so my country is in the middle of Earth (Mediterranean region) the main characteristics is white skin colour with blond or brunette hair except those who were born from fathers or mothers whose their grandfathers -grandmothers were from Turkey and they have black hair. Ancient Greeks had blond -brunette hairs (Alexander the Great etc).

Consequently it would be better  your inquiry to be focused with which women are you compatible-fit with and it doesn't has to do if you/she are tall or short /black -blond-brunette hair or colour of skin.

From my little experience I am sure that women from Caucasus region have many rare characteristics blond or black hairs with blue or green eyes.

Doles mainly Russia women and Turkeys - Iraq -Ukrainians -Azerbaijanis  from Caucasus area and I write it because I have already seen many agents to enlist women for professional "strip shows" at bars -clubs from these countries.    

Edited by Paris333

Posted (edited)

When somebody talk bad about all the women back home, I have this in my mind, this is is how I see western women! 

Independent and can do what ever they want, when they want it! She is just the Image of how I see it, just for illustration purpose

Edited by Hummin

1 minute ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You just don't know mate, it could be a dude. 

I can't see in-between the legs. 

Ladyboys don't have female hips. Those hips are female. Designed for child birth. You should have learnt that in sex education.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Ladyboys don't have female hips. Those hips are female. Designed for child birth. You should have learnt that in sex education.

You've got a lot to learn about Thai ladyboy's. 

Gender is only identified by chromosomes. 

I'm always amazed how beautiful some Thai men look. 

I can understand why straight guys come to Thailand and want to have oral sex with these men. 

It's not for me, my gf is the most beautiful woman in the world. 

Thank you lord for giving me this beautiful woman 🙏

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Here you go since you never studied biology

https://www.registerednursern.com/male-vs-female-pelvis/

This is the only biology I believe in, everything else is fake. 

Each person normally has one pair of sex chromosomes in each cell. The Y chromosome is present in males, who have one X and one Y chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes. Identifying genes on each chromosome is an active area of genetic research.

Understanding this, you can't go wrong. 

Just now, SAFETY FIRST said:

This is the only biology I believe in, everything else is fake. 

Each person normally has one pair of sex chromosomes in each cell. The Y chromosome is present in males, who have one X and one Y chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes. Identifying genes on each chromosome is an active area of genetic research.

Understanding this, you can't go wrong. 

If you can't spot female hips I wonder how many ladyboys you slept with. Your excuse could be - I never studied biology.

On 6/12/2024 at 8:31 AM, Kinnock said:

Top 3 in order: Japan, Thailand, Korea.

Indonesia could be in the top group, but same as in large parts of Malaysia, Sweden and UK, the Islamic influence clouds the issue.

Japanese and Korean = closer to infantile....

First hand long-term experience back in day of them...they act like kids by way of body language and tones.

14 minutes ago, susanlea said:

If you can't spot female hips I wonder how many ladyboys you slept with. Your excuse could be - I never studied biology.

Why are you being hostile? 

I've never been with a ladyboy, they don't interest me, I have the most beautiful woman, why would I want to be with a man?. 

In the past I've had girlfriend that had no hips, hips don't always identify gender. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Just now, SAFETY FIRST said:

Why are you being hostile? 

I've never been with a ladyboy, they don't interest me, I have the most beautiful woman, why would I want to be with a man?. 

I was joking after you didn't know that females have different hips designed for child birth.

On 6/12/2024 at 1:59 PM, Hummin said:

Simple questions

Which country has the most feminine girls? And what is a feminine girl to you?

Travelling the world, dating Normal women, not women from P4P scene, I had a few experiences and good memories of those who invited me home for dinner and company, and the most seducctive women I met was from Sweeden. Feminine and dangerously tempting, playful and seductive hands down the most sexy girls in the world to a Norwegian. 

Which country have the most feminine girls? And why

depends on what one considers feminine.

by my own criteria, I would say yes, the average Thai woman is more feminine than the average Western woman. I guess it's even more true for men 555