Joe Biden Favored to Beat Donald Trump in 538 Election Forecast

Social Media

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Not true. 2021 was the worst year, followed by 2020 and 2022. More deaths under Biden than under Trump.

Trump failed to contain COVID when he had the chance. Once Trump let the virus spread, only the vaccine could slow it down.

Why didn't Trump stop it when he had the chance?

19 hours ago, john donson said:

people voting for sleepy joe ?  or is it the 10.000.000-30.000.000+ illegals, that got free hotel, 3 meals a day,  extra spending money on top, with their special app for illegals, that reminds them to vote for sleepy joe ?

In your special world, illegals can register to vote.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BigBruv said:

US couped Ukraine with new puppet leader in 2014.   

Keep moving NATO (US proxy controlled) borders closer to Russia.

FAFO: kept poking the bear now it's woken up.

US petrodollar status now gone. 

Thousands of ethnic white boys being sent to their deaths.

Europeans now paying much more for gas and other energy.

US / NATO has significantly weakened Europe.

If they keep this up WW3.

Think you & other armchair warmongers will be unaffected when the SHTF?

If so, dream on.

Best to give up the land.

Do your bosses at the Kremlin tell you about the mass Russian casualties in Ukraine?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In your special world, illegals can register to vote.

Federal elections....no. Some states allow it for local elections.

• Like 1

"Frequently slurred speech, abnormally long pauses, and the inability to string together five words in a coherent sentence have put Biden’s mental and physical decline on full display," he said. "It is unfair to the American people for the White House to be occupied by someone who is literally incapable of speaking."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/no-juicing-joe-republican-proposes-bill-in-response-to-bidens-decline-on-full-display/ar-BB1oaSEL?ocid=BingNewsSerp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Easy for you to tell Ukraine to surrender their land. DISGUSTING! A couple of slices? Are you daft? Crimea is the jewel. 

He’s not daft he has an agenda in my opinion and would like to see trump in power to create a vacuum were Americas presence once was.in my opinion the Ukrainians will drop the Kerch looters highway bridge and indirect all supply’s into Crimea starving the orks out forcing them to abandon it.as has been demonstrated the Russian navy cannot function in the area allready with the proper tools it will cease to exist.

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

He’s not daft he has an agenda in my opinion and would like to see trump in power to create a vacuum were Americas presence once was.in my opinion the Ukrainians will drop the Kerch looters highway bridge and indirect all supply’s into Crimea starving the orks out forcing them to abandon it.as has been demonstrated the Russian navy cannot function in the area allready with the proper tools it will cease to exist.

You're right, I do have an agenda. It is called 'peace'.  Nothing about Trump, but about reality. Europe getting embroiled in a world war over something as insignificant as Crimea is the height of lunacy. Cut a deal and end it.  The Russians aren't going to leave peacefully. History shows that the Russian military is especially tenacious in defense- last summer's failed counterattacks proved that. Cut a deal and move on.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, proton said:

Are Americans really dumb enough to re elect a mentally diminished Biden who can barely string a sentence together, routinely lies about everything, forgets where he is and who appeared to poop himself in public? we will just have to wait and see, I hope not. 

Have you seen his party voter base?

https://www.newarab.com/news/tlaib-and-squad-wear-keffiyeh-during-biden-sotu-speech

IMG_2757.jpeg.7a18672b4372748c48f8e49765361425.jpeg

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You're right, I do have an agenda. It is called 'peace'.  Nothing about Trump, but about reality. Europe getting embroiled in a world war over something as insignificant as Crimea is the height of lunacy. Cut a deal and end it.  The Russians aren't going to leave peacefully. History shows that the Russian military is especially tenacious in defense- last summer's failed counterattacks proved that. Cut a deal and move on.

Then YOU would be 10,000% in stopping a criminal like putin as every one knows you can’t appease someone like putin you surrender if you like not I and I doubt America will either.letting putin wreck Europe will not bring peace and you know it it will bring ruin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Federal elections....no. Some states allow it for local elections.

To be clear, there are a handful of munipalities that allow non-citizens to vote.

But no impact on Federal elections, and therefore your comment was just noise in this topic.

Why do you think Trump is losing in the polls now?

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

If Crimea is insignificant, why is Putin sending so many people to die there?

Are you suggesting that Putin is stupid, or crazy?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Tug said:

Then YOU would be 10,000% in stopping a criminal like putin as every one knows you can’t appease someone like putin you surrender if you like not I and I doubt America will either.letting putin wreck Europe will not bring peace and you know it it will bring ruin

The rest of Europe is tied up with NATO and Putin isnt so dumb as to attack a NATO member. Plus there are some valid arguments to suggest that parts of Ukraine were once part of Russia. The same cant be said of Germany or France.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

If Crimea is insignificant, why is Putin sending so many people to die there?

Are you suggesting that Putin is stupid, or crazy?

Possibly both. But also very pragmatic. Give him a 'win' and he will stop.  Or are you in favor of WW3 to save Ukraine? Because that is the only other alternative that I can see. And Ukraine aint worth it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Since we heard Biden give the SOTU two months ago, this proposal is stupid.

No, it's really right on topic. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

The rest of Europe is tied up with NATO and Putin isnt so dumb as to attack a NATO member. Plus there are some valid arguments to suggest that parts of Ukraine were once part of Russia. The same cant be said of Germany or France.

The Ukrainians don’t think so the Europeans don’t think so I dare say the free world doesn’t think so,when a criminal leader empties his prisons arms the inmates and sends them to his neighbors ain’t cool and the world isn’t going to tolerate it you don’t bend over for those kind of people + your pick for MY country has said on camera that Putin can do whatever he likes to NATO countries rember?that’s just one of the reasons he’s going to get crushed come November!

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

The Ukrainians don’t think so the Europeans don’t think so I dare say the free world doesn’t think so,when a criminal leader empties his prisons arms the inmates and sends them to his neighbors ain’t cool and the world isn’t going to tolerate it you don’t bend over for those kind of people + your pick for MY country has said on camera that Putin can do whatever he likes to NATO countries rember?that’s just one of the reasons he’s going to get crushed come November!

So, World War 3 over Ukraine is OK with you?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

I have zero interest in the US elections 🙂

But even Blind Betty can see that Biden is senile - the same as many people of his age.  It's like taking someone with dementia out of an old people's home and putting them in the White House. 

This has nothing to do with his politics - he should be put out 'to grass', preferably with a fence all around the field to stop him wandering off!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

You are jumping to conclusions.......:coffee1:

All right. So how do you stop Putin then.  Not to mention push him back to the original border. That will take manpower that Ukraine does not have. Which means NATO joining in. Which means WW3. Or is there a flaw in the logic somewhere?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1