Scottish ex-football player admits to child sexual assault in Thailand

webfact

22 hours ago, gaucan said:

Amazing explanation overall , exept this line. Gay wouldn't be attracted to 1yo girl,8yo girl, neither 20yo woman neither 60yo woman (If u think yes, i would love to hear the explanation.)
Also the offender is straight, he raped 8yo girl, so again what a weird comparison.

Also i heard another dumb opinion of many brainless farangs in thailand, to be, that all gays are attracted to underage boys , which is the same as saying that all straight men like underage girls(both total bs, but why use brain, when dont have to,  huh?). Just wanted to clarify that

That wasn’t what I said, I was giving an example of sexual attraction (or lack of it) using the scenario by the OP. And yes,there is no correlation between being gay and a paedophile. 

23 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

He is a maniac .

I just do not understand how somebody can be sexually attracted to a kid's body ...?

They must have a mental defect .

May be a shrink could help ?

If not , castration .

I have said this about other people I have known.  You don't want to understand someone like this.  Why?  If you could understand them you'd be just as screwed up as they are.  That stuff never crosses a normal person's mind.  

• Like 1

On 6/13/2024 at 12:49 PM, transam said:

How would they have known.........?  🤔

You must admit he has the “look” about him.

Bald, glasses, desperate guilty look about him. 
Amazing how a lot of them have a similar look.

IMG_2224.jpeg

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Chongalulu said:

That was incoherent waffle,which in your case is typical, as I pointed out . So thanks for proving my point. But here’s another cliche which is certainly germane and which you should consider next time you think of posting: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt ". 

No, it was not, as you continue to cling on, and therefore prove my point. I also don´t think using an old sating like so many used in this forum before is a cliché. Now stop talking nonsense, and go back to your regular life. You know, something that you might be good at. 😂

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Chongalulu said:

Castration involves the removal of the testicles leaving the pen1s intact . A pity you didn’t take the opportunity to look it up when invited to spare your further embarrassment. "Emasculation" is the removal of the pen1s  . So in your case it seems I DO have to explain everything… 🙄 

😂.........We have a surgeon on board, how exciting......:clap2:..........😂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

IMG_2224.jpeg

You would know......😘

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/13/2024 at 6:42 AM, spidermike007 said:

What can one even say? For a healthy mind, it is hard to conceive of this. Women between the age of 20 and 30 can be so hot, so desirable, so gorgeous, what would anyone want with a child? I realize I am coming from a place of a rational mind, and these perverts have minds that are seriously bent. But, what gives?

Hope he faces the full force of the law, which he will. This kind of thing is not taken lightly, and that is a good thing.

It's basically a fetish and only understandable to those who share it. The difference is that unlike any other fetish you can't just find someone to act it out with, for obvious reasons. 

It's good that he will be kept away from temptation and that he admitted it, so avoiding a lengthy court case. It sounds like he maybe understood his problem. Whatever a good result, but a pity it wasn't discovered earlier.

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

IMG_2224.jpeg

The guilty look is probably because he's been caught. It sounds as if he knew he had a problem because he admitted it straight away. A lot don't.

I've met 2 paedophiles and a guy who had sex with an underage girl. That I know of.  I didn't know at the time because you can't tell by looking. The underage case seemed as if the girl didn't have a very supportive family. Her father was more interested in money than a court case. One of the paedophiles I met with his wife at there home in connection with work. I later saw a local news report that he and his wife had abused a girl who I think was 9.

The other was a guy called Mark Hanson. My daughter and I used to go to a ferret club in Southampton and he I think was in charge of membership. He was a really nice guy and very welcoming. He killed himself and it was only during a memorial service for him that a letter from him was read out that said he'd been in prison, I think in Denmark. There was no information about the offence. There was a series on BBC called The Hunt for Britain's Paedophiles. I can't remember the year but I'll try to find out. It was a 3 part series and followed the police investigating paedophiles who mainly uploaded pictures from what I remember. The last one showed a police raid on Mark Hanson's flat. It included him talking to the police. I think he mentioned he had been abused as a child. I think there were blurred out videos of him that were shared between paedophiles and there were a lot of complaints. That was the first time any of us in the club knew about this.

I'm never keen on describing sex offenders as "evil monsters" as I think it gives the impression that their whole life is filled with evil actions and that you can see them easily. In many cases, including Mark's they aren't evil, but are perfectly normal and friendly. It's just that one flaw in their character, and you won't be able to see it. Your best hope is that there might be a small clue, but there's the danger that you can misinterpret something as a clue.

It seems it was 2002. I don't know if the programme is available but there is a book of the same title on Amazon.

Edited by kimamey

21 minutes ago, kimamey said:

The guilty look is probably because he's been caught. It sounds as if he knew he had a problem because he admitted it straight away. A lot don't.

I've met 2 paedophiles and a guy who had sex with an underage girl. That I know of.  I didn't know at the time because you can't tell by looking. The underage case seemed as if the girl didn't have a very supportive family. Her father was more interested in money than a court case. One of the paedophiles I met with his wife at there home in connection with work. I later saw a local news report that he and his wife had abused a girl who I think was 9.

The other was a guy called Mark Hanson. My daughter and I used to go to a ferret club in Southampton and he I think was in charge of membership. He was a really nice guy and very welcoming. He killed himself and it was only during a memorial service for him that a letter from him was read out that said he'd been in prison, I think in Denmark. There was no information about the offence. There was a series on BBC called The Hunt for Britain's Paedophiles. I can't remember the year but I'll try to find out. It was a 3 part series and followed the police investigating paedophiles who mainly uploaded pictures from what I remember. The last one showed a police raid on Mark Hanson's flat. It included him talking to the police. I think he mentioned he had been abused as a child. I think there were blurred out videos of him that were shared between paedophiles and there were a lot of complaints. That was the first time any of us in the club knew about this.

I'm never keen on describing sex offenders as "evil monsters" as I think it gives the impression that their whole life is filled with evil actions and that you can see them easily. In many cases, including Mark's they aren't evil, but are perfectly normal and friendly. It's just that one flaw in their character, and you won't be able to see it. Your best hope is that there might be a small clue, but there's the danger that you can misinterpret something as a clue.

It seems it was 2002. I don't know if the programme is available but there is a book of the same title on Amazon.

Very interesting 

There is actually a book written by a Pattaya bookshop owner in his experience working with pedophiles in the UK ,I think he mentions this guy 

1 hour ago, kimamey said:

It's basically a fetish and only understandable to those who share it. The difference is that unlike any other fetish you can't just find someone to act it out with, for obvious reasons. 

It's good that he will be kept away from temptation and that he admitted it, so avoiding a lengthy court case. It sounds like he maybe understood his problem. Whatever a good result, but a pity it wasn't discovered earlier.

Absolutely correct, and if you do find somebody to act out your fetish with it's likely going to cause them lifelong psychological damage, so the carnage is intense. And this is why it is such a predatory and horrific pursuit. 

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Absolutely correct, and if you do find somebody to act out your fetish with it's likely going to cause them lifelong psychological damage, so the carnage is intense. And this is why it is such a predatory and horrific pursuit. 

I note that some go go bars have their staff in "schoolgirl" theme uniform 

I doubt they have PTSD from it 

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Many of us are "academic" and much intellectuallly gifted 

It's unfortunate that we must also reside on a forum with those who don't share our academic qualities !!!!!

Yeh, riiiight, and end up in LOS................🤣

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

I note that some go go bars have their staff in "schoolgirl" theme uniform 

I doubt they have PTSD from it 

True. But, that is a fun cosplay thing, done by consenting adults, and causes no harm to anyone. It is quite a different matter with the minds of children. 

I used to know a guy who was a very prominent lawyer in Los Angeles and he would go down to Cuba a couple of times a year and specifically seek out girls that were 13, 14, and 15 years old. He spoke fluent Spanish. He would then meet the families, and promise them that he would support them for years to come, in exchange for letting him get with their daughter, who was of course a virgin. Many agreed, as they were desperate financially and the minute he got with the daughter he would completely walk away. He never had any intention of providing any support, it was just a pure scam and it was such a filthy horrific theft of integrity and character, honor and pride from those girls and families. 

It was a source of pride for him and he would brag about it. The minute I heard that story I never wanted to have anything to do with this guy. That is just a colonial Conquistador mentality, that is just really ugly. There's no justification for anyone ever behaving like that. One can find gorgeous 20 year olds there who are more than willing. Perhaps that was the issue for him. Not deviant enough. He should be in prison.

As an American, the laws in the US apply to all US passport holders, worldwide. Often the Thai cop will demand 100,000 baht, if she is 17, or one million baht, if 16 or under. You do not have it? You are turned over. It is quite possible the US pays a "ransom" to Thai cops to ensnare American guys. They absolutely love prosecuting guys for sex crimes. Many guys end up on planes with an assistant DA dispatched from DC, in handcuffs, facing federal statutory rape charges. Unless you have millions to throw at a lawyer, you are looking at 10 years in a federal pen. And you will be on the sex offender list the rest of your life.

Many will dispute this. I have spoken to lawyers about it, and it is correct info. And the US government is over zealous about the underage thing. Not worth it. Always best to check if she looks really young. If she does not have ID, that is real trouble. Do not proceed. I've been told by reliable sources that the US will throw up to $10 million at a conviction of an American caught overseas with an underage gal, so unless you're super wealthy and able to fight something like that you are facing a long time in a federal penitentiary. 

The law changed in 2003, when the PROTECT Act was enacted. Prior to that, sex with minors abroad was covered by Customs statutes, which required proof that the US citizen left the US with the intent of having sex with persons under the age of 18 - something that was very difficult to prove. (It's also worth noting that both Jerry Lee and Elvis married teenagers. Laws in the US are peculiar in that many states allow marriage to someone below the age of consent, as long as their parents agree.)

Under the PROTECT Act, there is no need for the government to prove intent. If an American has sex with someone under age 18 while in a foreign country, that's a crime, period, even if that sex isn't against the law in the country where it took place.

4 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Yes , right on, Knobhead.

• Haha 1

On 6/12/2024 at 11:01 PM, Neeranam said:

Why?

Because by covering these expenses, a western nation spares Thai taxpayers from bearing the costs of a foreign prisoner, thus reducing the financial burden on the locals.

15 hours ago, john donson said:

really? what about a healthcare agreement.... thais use our national healthcare and we could... yeah right...

When a western nation covers its citizens' prison costs, it prevents the unfair financial burden on Thai taxpayers, who shouldn't have to pay for the long-term incarceration of foreign nationals. This contrasts with healthcare services, which are part of the UK’s hospitality to short-term visitors.

On 6/13/2024 at 1:39 AM, bananafish said:

How?

And what has that got to do with this case? Considering he was apprehended and held in Scotland?

Everything! He committed a serious crime in Thailand and as far as I know, there is an extradition treaty between the United Kingdom and Thailand, which also applies to Scotland as part of the UK.

23 hours ago, transam said:

😂.........We have a surgeon on board, how exciting......:clap2:..........😂

a rather better option than "Ignoramus ” ,eh Transam? 

Deflection to hide the embarrassment is noted...

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

No, it was not, as you continue to cling on, and therefore prove my point. I also don´t think using an old sating like so many used in this forum before is a cliché. Now stop talking nonsense, and go back to your regular life. You know, something that you might be good at. 😂

Just look at the reactions to your posts to confirm the incoherent waffle definition. 

1 minute ago, Chongalulu said:

A rather better option than "ignoramus”, eh, transam? 

Deflection to hide the embarrassment is noted...

Great, then think before you post next time.......:clap2:

13 minutes ago, Chongalulu said:

Just look at the reactions to your posts to confirm the incoherent waffle definition. 

Do you like waffles?

On 6/15/2024 at 12:24 AM, oslooskar said:

Everything! He committed a serious crime in Thailand and as far as I know, there is an extradition treaty between the United Kingdom and Thailand, which also applies to Scotland as part of the UK.

You said.

There should be an agreement between Thailand and Western nations that requires the West to cover the expenses for their citizens incarcerated in Thailand.

He's not incarcerated in Thailand. He's in Scotland. 

On 6/15/2024 at 12:24 AM, oslooskar said:

'The High Court in Glasgow '

Try reading the OP and u won't come across as a complete chump....

On 6/14/2024 at 3:30 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Many of us are "academic" and much intellectuallly gifted 

It's unfortunate that we must also reside on a forum with those who don't share our academic qualities !!!!!

You say you're from Australia, and I'm guessing a born English speaker and schooled that way?  Then saying you're an "academic and much intellectuallly gifted" doesn't sound like it. Part of a higher intelligence is correct grammar and spelling correctly, besides typo mistakes. You can usually tell if a person is intelligent after reading their posts over a time period, so that last post, along with quite a few more, leaves a lot to be desired.

On 6/14/2024 at 2:13 PM, MalcolmB said:

IMG_2224.jpeg

You're describing a large percentage of farangs in Thailand. You can never tell about a persons demeanor by their look, although sometimes they do look like criminals. Still has no bearing. Look at Ted Bundy, one of the most prolific serial killers of women of all time. The way he got women to believe him, to get in his car, was he had a normal, everyday look and a smile. The same with Jeffrey Dahmer. I have know a few guys that were good getting women to go with them, and they were just users, but they had a way that worked for them, and it was that they listened to the women, made no judgements and knew how to charm their victims, which a player's target are. The same goes for fooling children.

On 6/13/2024 at 12:42 PM, Nickcage49 said:

Chop em off.

Seems effective to me, if anyone knew, globally, that if you raped someone, your weener would be chopped off, I'd think that could help.