Last night's tranny surprise. At least I wasn't molested.

6 minutes ago, AnotherOneHere said:

And just like that you are now officially gay. 🥰 The fact that the other grown up man was wearing the skirt changes nothing. Fag.

Indeed. Get's hammered and picks up "what he thought was a girl". 

I wonder how "what he thought was a girl" got his number? 

Wind-up

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, 123Stodg said:

It wasn't until the geezer was on top that I could see something spinning around like a helicopter down in the area where that our bits were intertwined.

Congratulations for acquiring a couple more characters to your acronym. I certainly wish you a full recovery through I’m sure you’re permanently scarred and traumatized for life.

Cheers for the feedback. I gave him my What's App when he was leaving because he said he had some photos of me that he had taken the night before and wanted to send them to me. He did send those and luckily nothing compromising in any of them. Just me smiling and looking a bit pissed in the photos. I reckoned I could always block him later on What's App if necessary. 

After he left I noticed some stains on the sheets and I just told the maid I ate some bad food and had a bit of an accident. So that's sorted. He also left an earring behind that I found on the table and I binned it. So hopefully I've covered my tracks now for when the misses gets back from London early next week. 

I haven't blocked him yet on What's App as I want to see if he starts to get upset or just gives up trying to reach me. I haven't replied to him, but at the moment he's still just sending a few messages every now and again saying he misses me and would like to see me again. He hasn't tried calling again though which is good. I will likely block him soon. I just worry about him showing up at my townhouse door one night as I said because I don't live far from where I met him on Soi 11. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, 123Stodg said:

Right mates. I don't usually post on local forums, but I ended up with a tranny last night by mistake. I'm sure I'm not the first bloke in Thailand that this has happened to and certainly won't be the last. A common occurrence when in a state I'm sure. I had a few too many Guinness, then picked up what I thought was a hot girl in Suk Soi 11, and then we ended up back at my place having a rough and tumble. Since I was pretty snookered, I let what I thought was a girl do most of the heavy lifting. It wasn't until the geezer was on top that I could see something spinning around like a helicopter down in the area where that our bits were intertwined. Since I was in no state to get into any violent altercations, I just let it run. He tried to stuff me too at some point, but I wasn't having it. To be honest, it was all pretty good though, and everything finished off well, so I have no complaints. He's gone now from my place, and I gave him a few thousand Baht when he left, luckily I got rid of him before the maid showed up in the morning, but he's been texting me on What's App and I haven't replied. He has called a few times too, but I haven't taken any of his calls either. He probably suspects something has gone adrift now, but I just don't want to get involved in a confusing situation. I have no problems with what happened. No strange feelings, nor am I questioning my own sexuality, but I just don't want this to continue. Well, I guess I can just block his number and end it that way, but he knows where I'm staying and I'm just worried he suddenly shows up here one morning at my townhouse. He seemed pretty passionate about me and not sure how emotionally mature he is. If I block him maybe it will increase the chances he come by. My girlfriend is back in Blighty right now visiting family, but she gets back next week and things could go really wonky if this tranny shows up again one day after my girlfriend is back in Bangers. I guess at some point I just have to confront him and tell him it's over before she gets back. What a pity though. Great legs and really knows his way around a brake lever. I might have even gone for it again if I didn't already have a long time girlfriend living with me. Any ideas on the best way to escape this uncomfortable situation unscathed?

The only thing that might be a concern to me is you took this person home. Hopefully whilst persistent phone wise this LB gets the message otherwise said LB could pay you a visit if he remembers where you live. A polite word of advice never take any one home if you are in a current relationship it could lead to a whole heap of trouble.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, champers said:

Two new posters today, both on the topic of ladyboys. Seems to be a thing lately on here.

It takes all sorts.

I guess it does 

ladyboy chrissy.jpg

Troll.

But the OP is apparently an Englishman so it could be a true story. But, If he was French or German or Dutch I would totally beleive it. I like the Oscar Wilde story about the sheets.

53 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Troll.

But the OP is apparently an Englishman so it could be a true story. But, If he was French or German or Dutch I would totally beleive it. I like the Oscar Wilde story about the sheets.

Tell us more..

Thank her for the good time and say that this was a one time thing for you and you have a girlfriend. Wish her all the best and good luck. This should work.

A mate picked up a gorgeous street walker at traffic lights in Korea. At his apartment after he showered he flicked back the sheet and there it was. He went ballistic, didn't hurt it, just smashing the walls and shouting. It scarpered like lightning. He stripped the bed and slept under a towel with a rugby shirt as a pillow.

• Sad 2