How to watch the Euros next day

Irons

3 hours ago, The Fat Controller said:

Teeveeing.com

Cheap and works well

On this recommendation, I have been to the teeveeing website but can find nothing about watching the Euros or indeed anything remotely connected with any sport. There are no Sky Sports, TNT and even Eurosport Channels are not showing as being covered by the service.

In an attempt to find out from them, through the chat box that doesn't work and the email I am trying to send comes up with a constant error message has left me coming back to you to see if you can help me!

Thank you

9 hours ago, Irons said:

I assume you record then watch the next day as I can not see…catch-up 

would that be correct 

Yes that's correct, you choose whichever programmes you want to record then watch back at a time of your choosing. No catchup feature unfortunately so you have to plan ahead, but apart from that it suits me needs perfectly.

9 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

On this recommendation, I have been to the teeveeing website but can find nothing about watching the Euros or indeed anything remotely connected with any sport. There are no Sky Sports, TNT and even Eurosport Channels are not showing as being covered by the service.

In an attempt to find out from them, through the chat box that doesn't work and the email I am trying to send comes up with a constant error message has left me coming back to you to see if you can help me!

Thank you

For the Euros specifically, I believe all games will be shown on either BBC1 or ITV (possibly C4) in the U.K., all of which are available on TeeVeeing.

As noted in my above post, there's no catchup feature available, so programmes must be pre-recorded in the TV schedule. Also consider that due to the possibility of games running into extra time, it's a good idea to also record the following programme to ensure the full game is recorded.

Good luck.

Edited by degodasilva
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/14/2024 at 8:11 PM, degodasilva said:

For the Euros specifically, I believe all games will be shown on either BBC1 or ITV (possibly C4) in the U.K., all of which are available on TeeVeeing.

As noted in my above post, there's no catchup feature available, so programmes must be pre-recorded in the TV schedule. Also consider that due to the possibility of games running into extra time, it's a good idea to also record the following programme to ensure the full game is recorded.

Good luck.

Did not think of that well done 

If your experiencing buffering recently with iPlayer, All4 etc. (Broken Internet cables/Houtis?) I've found TVNZ (English commentary/free to register) with my VPN is working at a much better quality stream than the UK at the moment.

1 hour ago, rbkk said:

If your experiencing buffering recently with iPlayer, All4 etc. (Broken Internet cables/Houtis?) I've found TVNZ (English commentary/free to register) with my VPN is working at a much better quality stream than the UK at the moment.

Thanks yes i am getting buffering on BBC. I will certainly try TVNZ