Rejected for the second time

Hello, my immigration office is Prachinburi 

so far, 90 days on line worked perfect ; but 3 monts ago, I was rejected, I tried 3 times ; same thing , so I went to the immigration to do my 90 days, the woman who received me told me " its Bangkok " : ok, it's Bangkok !

two days ago, again , rejected ; this time , they say why  it is rejected ; 

" Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date."

so, I did  it again, with my entry and visa expiration date , of course correct 

this morning ( strange, they work on Sunday ? ) , same message

so what happens, so far every thing ok, and now rejected every time ?

do you have this problem ? thank you 

• Confused 3

"incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date."

Quite a few people rejected with that same response included er indoors recently, there is a thread about it.

When asking drive through immigration at Chiang Mai what the problem was I got a smile and the completed 90 report.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I think you're getting confused with postal applications. 

The discussion in question was sparked by a YT post - found it - screenshot attached.  Whether this is in-force - I would rely on recent reports. 

Thailand_Immigration_90DayOnlineReportingRules.jpg

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Rob Browder said:

I read elsewhere that they now only accept online applications in the first 7 days of the 14 days before the due-date.   I changed my reminder/calendar to fit this schedule, Please correct this information, if others are currently having success up until the due-date. 

In person / at the immigration office, one can submit it from 14 days before, to 7 days after, without penalty. 

Did our 90 day online on June 10. Due date June 17. Already accepted and in my PP.

If anyone actually cared to read the first post and the reference to a previous thread and the reason given for rejection- it was/is a glitch in the system!

Nothing to do with hotels, postal applications or reporting too early or too late.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Rob Browder said:

The discussion in question was sparked by a YT post - found it - screenshot attached.  Whether this is in-force - I would rely on recent reports. 

From immigration's own website:

Conditions for receiving notice of residence more than 90 days online
           - Submit a request in advance before the due date for the next report within 15 days.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

Take your pick.

Edited by Moonlover
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

Great Example 👍

Since they did the upgrade to the system (again), they did change the "window of opportunity" when you can use the ONLINE 90 day reporting system 

You can do it from 2 weeks BEFORE down until 1 week BEFORE the actual due date. I have read at least several hundred posts on the inter-web since they did this last upgrade to the system of people now being rejected for outside the window to apply, for mis-match TM30/TM47 addresses AND for the new rule of having to file in person the first time when you return from abroad.

Now if you're getting the rejection saying the entry date or stay date isn't matching, use the drop down to select the dates, and just keep at it. Someone was rejected online 9 times but when they filed the 10th time <- with the exact same information, they got approved 

Also take ANYTHING an immigration officer at the 90 day reporting in person window tells you about why it was rejected with a grain of salt, they don't approve online stuff, they have no dog in the fight and more times than not they'll just make up an answer.

Nonsense

Edited by UWEB
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

Great Example 👍

Since they did the upgrade to the system (again), they did change the "window of opportunity" when you can use the ONLINE 90 day reporting system 

You can do it from 2 weeks BEFORE down until 1 week BEFORE the actual due date. I have read at least several hundred posts on the inter-web since they did this last upgrade to the system of people now being rejected for outside the window to apply, for mis-match TM30/TM47 addresses AND for the new rule of having to file in person the first time when you return from abroad.

Now if you're getting the rejection saying the entry date or stay date isn't matching, use the drop down to select the dates, and just keep at it. Someone was rejected online 9 times but when they filed the 10th time <- with the exact same information, they got approved 

Also take ANYTHING an immigration officer at the 90 day reporting in person window tells you about why it was rejected with a grain of salt, they don't approve online stuff, they have no dog in the fight and more times than not they'll just make up an answer.

No. The "window of opportunity" has not changed. If your report due date falls on a Monday, then the online window of opportunity starts 2 Mondays before that date, right up until the due date.  I don't care how many posts you have read to the contrary. But you should already know that, being a Thai Visas Forum Expert. See posts above about people successfully reporting the day before the due date.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

2 hours ago, Rob Browder said:

Please provide a link to the immigration website displaying this rather than some YT post.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Please provide a link to the immigration website displaying this rather than some YT post.

Aren't you being rather ridiculous?  That message will have appeared after certain data were submitted - that's why it's a screen shot.  It's simply not possible to link to an interstitial page.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Aren't you being rather ridiculous?  That message will have appeared after certain data were submitted - that's why it's a screen shot.  It's simply not possible to link to an interstitial page.

The person who posted the screenshot said it was from youtube.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Ridiculous? I'm being real mate. Do you believe everything you read from non-official websites? There is no way that is a response from the immigration website.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

36 minutes ago, Foxx said:

That is not a message that appeared after entering your report, it's a screenshot from the user guide of the old 90 day reporting system:
image.png.9dfc1f89f47920d7b744d2afff57df8d.png

I posted that screenshot in this post from 2015:

Approximately four years ago they changed the reporting window and updated their user guide with this illustration:
image.png.28e2b2b80f0a6730f598e012a71a1885.png

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Well said. Just because someone is an "expert" or a moderator, doesn't mean they are right.

True. I'm one of those guys (not expert)  and sometimes post incorrect info. 

Few threads running on this theme.

An alternative is to do 90 report via mail if your immigration office has that option. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Aforek said:

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date."

Could it be that instead of the "visa expiration date", immigration wants the expiration date of your current extension of stay?

8 hours ago, Aforek said:

incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date."

so, I did  it again, with my entry and visa expiration date , of course correct 

this morning ( strange, they work on Sunday ? ) , same message

so what happens, so far every thing ok, and now rejected every time ?

do you have this problem ? thank you 

i had the exact same message word for word. i went to my immi office and they sorted it for me. turns out the idiots who do the approval ... get this... COULDNT SEE THE DATE OF MY LAST EXTENSION!!!   morons... this despite the fact that the month prior it worked out ok...

fooooking idiots. the lady at the 90 day desk gave me the office phone number and told me to call if it happened again.

its their way to get you in... good luck and remember to smile

3 hours ago, UWEB said:
5 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

Great Example 👍

Nonsense

@Tod Daniels is absolutely right. this is exactly what the lady doing the 90 days told me verbatim here at the rayong office

31 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Much easier to just pay the 2,000 baht fine when you renew your visa as the end of the period. I never bother with the 90 day report.

Just to be clear, 2,000 Baht is the minimum fine.

If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 5,000.- Baht.

https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=1666

• Haha 1