Survey Reveals Pollution as Thai Citizens’ Biggest Worry

webfact

I can't think of one Thai person I know that thinks pollution is a problem.  It is more like an accepted way of life.

Now the economy is affecting lots of them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Marketbuzzz CEO, Grant Bertoli, remarked that the environment, alongside rising prices, remains a major concern for Thailand. While it tops the list, making eco-friendly choices daily is still a challenge, indicating more effort is needed for sustainable living.

The survey noted that companies are stepping up their environmental efforts, with four—True, PTT, Samsung, and AIS—recognised by over 40% of respondents for their positive impact.

Marketbuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz obviously have a paid-for agenda here.

That's probably the whole purpose of these 'survey' agencies.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Protecting our environment is a shared responsibility, and it is never too late to contribute to a sustainable future.”

True, but latest research found out that Thailand sits on huge amounts of Lithium. So what do you think will happen soon?😳

This is such a complex problem. A manufacturer makes a product that people don't reuse so the onus falls on the manufacturer - who does not sell directly to consumers - to take a major role in the cleanup. Never mind that consumers do not reuse or dispose of plastic waste correctly. 

On the other hand, a manufacturer who makes a product that definitely kills hundreds of thousands a year is never to blame. When was the last time a car manufacturer was censured for the deaths of people? Because it is ludicrous to blame them for building cars that can go 40km an hour faster than the legal speed limit?

Edited by Purdey

Can't read dribble that's obviously lies. I'm sure the number one concern for Thai people is the same for poor people around the world including the uk! Putting food on the table and paying bills. I support making more CO2 to help the plants grow. People are just so stupid. CO2 = life without it the earth dies. I would be happy with people picking up their litter and stop pollution. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

True, but latest research found out that Thailand sits on huge amounts of Lithium. So what do you think will happen soon?😳

Nonsense, Australia is the biggest producer of Lithium followed by Chile and China no mention of Thailand.