Trump's Narrow Edge Over Biden in 538 Election Forecast Sparks Debate

Social Media

47 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

In made no assumptions or prediction of the election. I just gave some basic facts observations that dispelled the notion that Trump is somehow afraid to go into blue states or is unwilling to go anywhere. Maybe i am new to elections and maybe i am not. I am more knowledgeable and well versed on the topic than you are regardless of my length of experience.

The optics are driving the left crazy!

Philadelphia rally , deep Blue!

IMG_2765.jpeg.a75bafea9b766cc091fe0e9ec18f2f21.jpeg

Edited by riclag
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, riclag said:

The optics are driving the left crazy!

Philadelphia rally , deep Blue!

IMG_2765.jpeg.a75bafea9b766cc091fe0e9ec18f2f21.jpeg

They hate it because it seems to be effective for Trump. What compounds the problem is that they can not replicate it. This opens new areas of attack for Trump who obviously can put together a rally anywhere. Biden showing up in Alabama would only be an embarrassing spectacle. But that's what makes blue locales great after all. They have enough diversity to welcome any number of political persuasions and all are respected equally. Lol 

It sure is amusing that the left seem to feel their home turf is somehow off limits ir that any candidate would feel threatened or unwelcome to engage in the American political process anywhere. Shouldn't they be welcoming people of all kind to share their diversity? 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

They hate it because it seems to be effective for Trump. What compounds the problem is that they can not replicate it. This opens new areas of attack for Trump who obviously can put together a rally anywhere. Biden showing up in Alabama would only be an embarrassing spectacle. But that's what makes blue locales great after all. They have enough diversity to welcome any number of political persuasions and all are respected equally. Lol 

It sure is amusing that the left seem to feel their home turf is somehow off limits ir that any candidate would feel threatened or unwelcome to engage in the American political process anywhere. Shouldn't they be welcoming people of all kind to share their diversity? 

Their diversity is political/ racism .

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black!

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/22/politics/biden-charlamagne-tha-god-you-aint-black/index.html

His call to surge the border has p’ed

off many many minorities & citizens alike. And will cost him 4 less years in the WH.

12 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

In made no assumptions or prediction of the election. I just gave some basic facts observations that dispelled the notion that Trump is somehow afraid to go into blue states or is unwilling to go anywhere. Maybe i am new to elections and maybe i am not. I am more knowledgeable and well versed on the topic than you are regardless of my length of experience.

Trump couldn't fill the arena at Temple University. He is going to get slaughtered in Philadelphia in November.

Joe Biden has taken Pennsylvania in 3 national elections, it's a lock for him in November.