Hua Hin Airport to Become International Hub by 2025

I seriously doubt that this will ever happen in our lifetimes, they have been talking about expanding the Hua Hin airport for decades now, they used to have an excuse, they don't anymore. There should be 30 to 40 flights a day in and out of that airport from areas within the region and regional international flights. There is absolutely no excuse for the sloth that's currently being exhibited by the authorities in relation to this airport.

It is a shame, it is an abomination, and it is completely ridiculous considering the amount of congestion on the highways. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

How many luggages belt and exits, is the runway long enough for widebodies aircraft, is it a car parking, material, personal,security, ILS,so much parameters need be ready in 2025, I am very curious if it will happen, nice project indeed but realist???

It would be nice to have an open Hertz there again. I used to hire a car at swampy and drop it off at Hua Hin until covid shut the branch down. Presently i can only return the car to swampy or another big airport.