Serious Relationships With Thai Women, What To Expect?

25 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought you had only been here a couple of weeks, do you speak Thai, already...?  🤔

I am learning to read and write.

Have finished the 44 consonants and am about half way through the vowels.

How about you? Been here for 20 years right? Must be fluent and a good reader by now?

กขฃคฅฆงจฉชซฌญฎฏฐฑฒณดตถทธนบปผฝพฟภมยวลศษสหวอฮ

ะา ิ ี ึ ื ุ ู

About 20 more vowel and vowel combos to go and I am done.

A Thai will have a much better relationship if her boyfriend can speak her native language right from the start. No communication is a boring relationship.

Especially socially meeting her friends and family.

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

A farang will have a better relationship if his girlfriend can speak his native language right from the start. No communication means a boring relationship.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Whatever you conclude, your words, not mine. The story is in a black book and they teach you, when young.

Many people believe in that black book. Im not such a believer, but do recall the story.

And it was not Adam's sin, it was Eve's sin, but she created the situation, to be both's sin. She seduced him.

Thats how the story goes.

Skip some pages and you find a man dying for our sins, so away sins.

You have to read more than just the big lines. 

Traditionally, the origin has been ascribed to the sin of the first man, Adam, who disobeyed God in eating the forbidden fruit (of knowledge of good and evil) and, in consequence, transmitted his sin and guilt by heredity to his descendants

Source Britannica 

19 hours ago, Hummin said:

You have to read more than just the big lines. 

Traditionally, the origin has been ascribed to the sin of the first man, Adam, who disobeyed God in eating the forbidden fruit (of knowledge of good and evil) and, in consequence, transmitted his sin and guilt by heredity to his descendants

Source Britannica 

"However, a serpent convinces Eve to eat fruit from the forbidden tree, and she gives some of the fruit to Adam.These acts not only give them additional knowledge, but also give them the ability to conjure negative and destructive concepts such as shame and evil. "

That was taught as well to me. Eve had conversation with snake, was seduced and took Adam in her fall.

She, weird, already knew, it was not allowed, separating wright form wrong.

But why you ever place such a tree in paradise, as creator? 

The snake would be satan, who had a bet with god, he could take his chance with humans and destroy them.

The creator was ok with that. He choose destruction of his creations, instead of wiping out satan.

But then all christians say, it is just gods ways, all mighty and inscrutable. Ok yha, weird story.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

"However, a serpent convinces Eve to eat fruit from the forbidden tree, and she gives some of the fruit to Adam.These acts not only give them additional knowledge, but also give them the ability to conjure negative and destructive concepts such as shame and evil. "

That was taught as well to me. Eve had conversation with snake, was seduced and took Adam in her fall.

She, weird, already knew, it was not allowed, separating wright form wrong.

But why you ever place such a tree in paradise, as creator? 

The snake would be satan, who had a bet with god, he could take his chance with humans and destroy them.

The creator was ok with that. He choose destruction of his creations, instead of wiping out satan.

But then all christians say, it is just gods ways, all mighty and inscrutable. Ok yha, weird story.

Bible uses metaphors,  shows you how sinful women is and how easy men is manipulated by them? 

19 hours ago, Hummin said:

Bible uses metaphors,  shows you how sinful women is and how easy men is manipulated by them? 

You made your conclusion, but you are not sure?

Depending on what believe you have, there is a gradated suppressing of women.

Muslim belief do so, but not all moslim believes, however depending on men, controlling believes.

And not only moslim, there are also christian believes suppressing women.

So why men, as they are in control of religions, would do that?

There are no female popes, priesters, cardinals, ayatollah's, rabbi's or whatever. All men.

There was even a time, a religion decided, if you, as a woman were to thin and light in weight,

you were a witch and burned alive. Amen, to that.

So is Adam and Eve story a fact or just warning story, free to be interpreted to woman relations?

As you say a metaphor. However a man implemented it in the religion book(s)!

In my lifetime, I have experienced, heard, seen many weird items in relations. So it is life.

At one time the brain pops and you have a weird situation.

You are really very lucky to find a person with which you can hold on'in harmony for life.

Nowadays, you can also, for instance, as Belgian man having a relation with Myanmar man and then your head is banged in with a hammer. He was jealous. It is all in the game of humans.

So, topic headline, you can expect EVERYTHING in a Thai woman relation, from good to real bad. 

On 6/20/2024 at 5:14 AM, digger70 said:

Serious Relationships With Thai Women, What To Expect?

If you have to ask don't bother going in any relationship.

It's the same in any country , Try and find out .

You'll know if it goes Borderline or further South, Own up or just run before it Kills you.

The correct answer, then the next question is, why do people stay in toxic relationships?