How will it end?

How will it end?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 6/20/2024 at 10:33 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

Β 

Humans are unpredictable....(I think you meant to say.)

Β 

No, I said humans are predictable and that’s exactly what I meant. History is a representation, human nature cannot and will not ever change. Humans will war and kill each other and lie over and over again until extinction. Very predictable.

1 minute ago, ChicagoExpat said:

HA HA HA HA HA.Β  Man you love that guy!

Β 
I don't, and I think Russia has made many mistakes. I take a balanced view and read all sources to arrive at a reasoned conclusion. I mainly listen to Professor Sachs and Professor Mearsheimer - you have probably never heard of them.

For news, I listen to many sources: BBC, RT, Jazeera and many others.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ChicagoExpat said:

"Putin has been very controlled and restrained so far."Β  Who in the world would say that?Β  Β Other than using nukes, share with us how he is showing any restraint at all.

Β 

Consider this... Ukraine, on its own, would have been defeated on day ONE. It is only because it is a proxy war for NATO that they survive this long. Putin has millions of soldiers at his disposal and has hardly begun mobilising millions more. He hasn't allowed a front from Belarus yet. He could have ordered a limited nuclear strike - thank God that hasn't happened yet, but I fear it might.

Farage is right - poking the Bear with a stick constantly is very dangerous because it will get out of control.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, novacova said:
On 6/19/2024 at 11:33 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Β 

Humans are unpredictable....(I think you meant to say.)

Β 

No, I said humans are predictable and that’s exactly what I meant. History is a representation, human nature cannot and will not ever change. Humans will war and kill each other and lie over and over again until extinction. Very predictable.

Β 

predictable indeed...

Β 

https://euroweeklynews.com/2023/05/06/professional-base-jumper-alex-villar-falls-to-his-death-in-spain/

Β 

and of note the only other guy to do this stunt successfully...

Β 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/uli-emanuele-basejumper-filmed-his-own-death-swiss-alps-stunt-a7201021.html

Β 

Β 

• Confused 1