Outrage as Manhattan DA Drops Charges Against Columbia University Anti-Israel Protesters

Social Media

7 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

What happened to your 'right-wing logic and reason(sic)' in your above word salad of illogical fallacies?

Here is a logical analysis of your post:

Sweeping Generalization Fallacy: The statement assumes all ‘woke liberals’ demand absolute proof against their beliefs. This is a sweeping generalization as beliefs can vary greatly within the same political or ideological group.

Straw Man Fallacy: The argument presents a version of ‘woke liberal’ thinking that may not accurately represent the views of many individuals who identify as such, and then criticizes this misrepresentation.

Appeal to Authority Fallacy: The statement suggests that because Elon Musk has achieved certain things, all statements about him must be factual. While Musk’s achievements are indeed impressive, it’s important to verify specific claims from reliable sources.

False Dilemma Fallacy: The statement implies that one must either accept the ‘woke liberal’ narrative or reject mainstream media outlets like NPR and CNN. In reality, it’s possible to critically engage with multiple sources of information.

Ad Hominem Fallacy: The statement attacks the character (‘cognitive bias’) of ‘woke liberals’ instead of addressing the validity of their arguments or beliefs.

Sorry if it took you a while to write those posts - I just laughed at them very quickly - you proved my points. 

We agree that we disagree - OK then - on with the day ahead.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

What Musk has shown, is what Reagan also practiced, the public service is bloated with liberal left wing people doing useless work that achieves very little while pushing forward partisan politics they support and suppressing politics they disagree with. Like most woke liberals, those useless employees believe their view of what is best for the People is correct, and all other views should rightly be suppressed - much like idiot stop oil protestors blocking the roads and so many other woke left wing people that the majority has had a gutful of putting up with anymore. 

Musk sacked about 80% of the workforce and X/Twitter runs just fine - the majority of the employees were not hired for the benefit of the business. The same thing, exists within the vast majority of public service organisations and academic institutions.  Those people will be the target of Trump and the GOP and as Musk proved - you could sack 70-80% of the public servants and it would make very little difference to the performance of the organisations they 'worked' in.   Just like the President of Argentina - Trump is gonna gut them. 

So I take it you're a big fan of Project 25? 

23 hours ago, LosLobo said:

I suggest that your post is a subliminal admission having nothing left to offer and of yielding to a more intelligent superior opponent who has disproved all of your points.

Have a good day!

I did - because unlike most lefty loonies who think they are, quote :- "a more intelligent superior opponent" - I actually have a life.

Looks like my attempts to cure your ailment has failed - obviously it was not worth the effort.