Safely Communicating Online with Thai Girls

Just now, susanlea said:

I think you need a hobby. Your obsession with others is unhealthy.

Asking someone who claims he sleeps with 1 in 3 women he makes casual eye contact with is unhealthy obesssion? 

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

Asking someone who claims he sleeps with 1 in 3 women he makes casual eye contact with is unhealthy obesssion? 

Another false claim from you.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

same same but different......did u check when the mrs was in the loo???  🙂

A woman in my writer's group wrote a story about how she wanted to be spanked. By an older man.

Chinese, on a Elite Visa. 40's, not bad.

I put my long odds there as better than Bignok's forays into pestering women at the payment-card cashier's counter at a food court.

Hey, if he's right, I may well be a happy man.

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Should be able to hit a home run with 3 or 4 swings of the bat.

Do you even believe -or even have the capacity to recall- a single thing that you say?

Very Trumpian with the hilarious amnesia. I think you get ahead of your skis here. A lot.

12 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Do you even believe -or even have the capacity to recall- a single thing that you say?

Very Trumpian with the hilarious amnesia. I think you get ahead of your skis here. A lot.

Your making up assumptions. I never said anything about sleeping with lots of women. Talk to 4 women, if they seem interested ask them out. 1/4 should say yes. If they don't seem interested don't ask them out.

Edited by Sheryl
sentence remived by Moderator for civility.
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

When was the last time you asked a woman out? 1996?

• Confused 1

Laughing as I read some of these replies 🤣 Many thanks to those who actually answered the question 🙏 As a follow up, she showed up and all went well. All parties left very happy 😘💰

A few added details for the other off-topic responders:

I've actually done quite well with the ladies most of my adult life. I've likely had this success because I'm a tall, white, educated, professional, decent-looking, outgoing, social and happy guy.

The problem is that men and women have very different views when it comes to casual sex. For more on the science, consider reading The Evolution of Desire (Buss), What Women Want What Men Want (Townsend), a Billion Wicked Thoughts (Ogas), or, if you want a much more academic read, The Evolution of Human Sexuality (Symons). If you'd rather skip the books and get right to the theory, look into Parental Investment Theory, Sexually Antagonistic Coevolution, and Sexual Conflict Theory, just to name a few.

The problem for guys like me is that dating has never been a problem, but I don't like seeing girls get hurt when we get intimate and it doesn't lead anywhere, primarily because she made my bar for a short-term partner but not a long-term one. Women, generally, aren't interested in casual sex, unless, as in many cases, they are being paid for it. Enter Thailand.

For many men, myself included, our standards for a suitable long-term partner (girlfriend or spouse) are much higher than for a short-term partner (casual sex).

To women who dont understand this, consider the analogy of buying a house. Buying a house is a long-term investment, so you want to buy the right house and not just any house. You will wait for the "right" house. In the meantime, you still need a place to live, which is the rental (short term) market. So, while many men are looking for that special partner (the house) we still need casual partners to satisfy the biological desire for sex (the rentals).

Regarding the Internet as a forum, it is simply the most efficient route. If you approach randoms on the street, you don't know if they are already partnered; you don't know if the attraction is reciprocated; you don't know if they have children; you don't know if they have similar interests; you don't know if they just want to enjoy their morning coffee and be left alone; and, most importantly, you don't want to approach a vanilla girl with the intent of short-term mating when she is very likely to be disappointed when it doesn't lead to something more serious, especially if she gets intimate with you.

With the Internet, everyone there is (presumably) single or otherwise looking. If people message back, you know there is mutual interest and you haven't otherwise disturbed someone who wasn't interested to begin with. You can see if you have similar religious ideologies or musical tastes prior to contact. You can see what they look like in the bikini that they likely aren't wearing at the coffee shop. It's all very efficient. Almost like shopping on Amazon in minutes and opposed to spending an entire day rummaging through endless stores in a massive shopping mall.

I could go on, but hopefully this provides some insight 🙏👍

As to the person who "reported this post." I'm always amazed how people treat the topic of sex as some taboo discussion. The question here is just as valid as someone asking how to, for example, file taxes without upsetting the revenue department. The domain of the question doesn't make it any less valid.

Cheers, everyone 😎❤️

2 hours ago, AsiaTraveler1234 said:

Laughing as I read some of these replies 🤣 Many thanks to those who actually answered the question 🙏 As a follow up, she showed up and all went well. All parties left very happy 😘💰

A few added details for the other off-topic responders:

I've actually done quite well with the ladies most of my adult life. I've likely had this success because I'm a tall, white, educated, professional, decent-looking, outgoing, social and happy guy.

The problem is that men and women have very different views when it comes to casual sex. For more on the science, consider reading The Evolution of Desire (Buss), What Women Want What Men Want (Townsend), a Billion Wicked Thoughts (Ogas), or, if you want a much more academic read, The Evolution of Human Sexuality (Symons). If you'd rather skip the books and get right to the theory, look into Parental Investment Theory, Sexually Antagonistic Coevolution, and Sexual Conflict Theory, just to name a few.

The problem for guys like me is that dating has never been a problem, but I don't like seeing girls get hurt when we get intimate and it doesn't lead anywhere, primarily because she made my bar for a short-term partner but not a long-term one. Women, generally, aren't interested in casual sex, unless, as in many cases, they are being paid for it. Enter Thailand.

For many men, myself included, our standards for a suitable long-term partner (girlfriend or spouse) are much higher than for a short-term partner (casual sex).

To women who dont understand this, consider the analogy of buying a house. Buying a house is a long-term investment, so you want to buy the right house and not just any house. You will wait for the "right" house. In the meantime, you still need a place to live, which is the rental (short term) market. So, while many men are looking for that special partner (the house) we still need casual partners to satisfy the biological desire for sex (the rentals).

Regarding the Internet as a forum, it is simply the most efficient route. If you approach randoms on the street, you don't know if they are already partnered; you don't know if the attraction is reciprocated; you don't know if they have children; you don't know if they have similar interests; you don't know if they just want to enjoy their morning coffee and be left alone; and, most importantly, you don't want to approach a vanilla girl with the intent of short-term mating when she is very likely to be disappointed when it doesn't lead to something more serious, especially if she gets intimate with you.

With the Internet, everyone there is (presumably) single or otherwise looking. If people message back, you know there is mutual interest and you haven't otherwise disturbed someone who wasn't interested to begin with. You can see if you have similar religious ideologies or musical tastes prior to contact. You can see what they look like in the bikini that they likely aren't wearing at the coffee shop. It's all very efficient. Almost like shopping on Amazon in minutes and opposed to spending an entire day rummaging through endless stores in a massive shopping mall.

I could go on, but hopefully this provides some insight 🙏👍

As to the person who "reported this post." I'm always amazed how people treat the topic of sex as some taboo discussion. The question here is just as valid as someone asking how to, for example, file taxes without upsetting the revenue department. The domain of the question doesn't make it any less valid.

Cheers, everyone 😎❤️

You should write books.

10 hours ago, AsiaTraveler1234 said:

I just dont want any unnecessary problems with law enforcement.

Don´t worry about them. They can not even find any prostitution on Walking Street in Pattaya.

15 hours ago, susanlea said:

You should write books.

Thanks. I have, actually. I published a best-selling and award-winning book on the behavioral economics of human mating, but I didn't recommend it above as to not give away my secret identity 😎

It really is amazing how much power academic knowledge gives one in any given domain -- whether mating, finance, nutrition, etc. If only more people would take the time to read they could improve their lives significantly.

2 minutes ago, AsiaTraveler1234 said:

Thanks. I have, actually. I published a best-selling and award-winning book on the behavioral economics of human mating, but I didn't recommend it above as to not give away my secret identity 😎

It really is amazing how much power academic knowledge gives one in any given domain -- whether mating, finance, nutrition, etc. If only more people would take the time to read they could improve their lives significantly.

After reading your post I feel twice as powerful.

18 hours ago, AsiaTraveler1234 said:

Women, generally, aren't interested in casual sex, unless, as in many cases, they are being paid for it.

I would say the complete opposite!

Women are designed for genetic diversity, their children are supposed to all be from different males. Which is why all women in LTRs start refusing their partners sex.

The Thailand bar scene is showing as close to natural female behaviour as the modern world will allow.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, susanlea said:

What's wrong with walking around and talking to women?

A bit boring talking to women, usually they don’t have anything interesting to talk about, especially Thai women who don’t know about football and drinking beer.

Just now, MalcolmB said:

A bit boring talking to women, usually they don’t have anything interesting to talk about, especially Thai women who don’t know about football and drinking beer.

Lots of Thai women drink beer, watch football and car racing as well. It sounds like you never met many Thai women. They like those things far more that western women.

I asked about Burilam United on here and nobody knew anything about the stadium games. That tells me most foreigners don't do much or know very little about Thailand. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1