How much will a trip to Phuket cost for one day?

MichaelJackson

20 hours ago, MichaelJackson said:

I'm planning a trip to Phuket and wondering about the overall costs, including accommodation, food, activities, and transportation. Do you have any insights on budget ranges for a comfortable stay?

Isn't it quite expensive to travel in a cyrogenic chamber?

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Hotel 2,000

free breakfast

lunch Fried rice 200 baht ++

10 beers 1,400

dinner  500 ++

barfine 1000

friend 3,000= 8,100

23 minutes ago, MichaelJackson said:

That's too much money! I will try to find other places to visit.

Can i suggest Pattaya

Hotel 700 baht

free breakfast

lunch fried rice 40 baht

10 beers from 7/11 420 baht

dinner 50 baht

no bar fine, coconut bar

friend 1000 baht 

= 2,190 

Edited by MalcolmB
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/24/2024 at 12:40 PM, MichaelJackson said:

I'm planning a trip to Phuket and wondering about the overall costs, including accommodation, food, activities, and transportation. Do you have any insights on budget ranges for a comfortable stay?

1500 baht total. Walk to hotel from airport will save you a lot. The northern beaches are better too.

• Agree 1

On 6/24/2024 at 4:40 AM, MichaelJackson said:

It's like the length of a rubber band – i.e., it's depending of your life-style and amount of local company – do you wish a 5-start suite or a more humble 1-star bedroom without a window (the latter is about 400-500 baht per night); and do you wish company by locals, and in what quality, and how many?..:whistling:

For modest accommodation (with window) and meals, and a few soft drinks or a few a bit stronger drinks, you can count something like 1,500 baht per day; not including company by locals...:thumbsup:

On 6/24/2024 at 9:40 AM, MichaelJackson said:

If you have to ask you can't afford it. You say so little. On your own. Number of days. Your likes. How long is a piece of string.