Violence Erupts Outside LA Synagogue Amid Clashes & Attacks on Jews

Social Media

6 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

That's wrong.

4000 years ago there was no country Israel. This was founded by settlement of European Jews after/end WW2 provided by Brits . Sure, not all Arabs left their own land but tried to live in peace with the new Masters. 

And this situation is incomparable with Nazi-Germany. You need extra lessons on this subject??🥴

Again, ignoring the parts where you were proven wrong ie Jews are "European".

Never said there was a country of Israel, but Jews did live in the area for thousands of years. Israel was not founded by Brits, and not by European Jews after WW2. It was founded by the United Nations, with some holocaust survivors joining the Jews alraedy native to the area. As time passed, Jews from other areas who were forced into refugee status also were welcomed into Israel. A far cry from the treatment of Arab refugees who were forced into refugee status in other Arab countries, by the way. 

The Arabs (glad you recognize that they are Arabs and not Palestinians) had a tough choice. Stay and be prosperous in Israel. Flee and hope that the Arab League could crush Israel. And some were absolutely abused and ejected by the Israelis. 

De-Hamasifying can be done, but it will take time. Children have been brainwashed by Hamas propaganda at school. Women are virtually enslaved by Islamists. But it can be done.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

You are quoting this idiot?

He can't even get basic facts about WW2 correct. He says the bombing of Dresden Germany in 1945 killed 25-35,000 people. He is off by a factor of TEN. 

Leaving Hamas in charge is not an option.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

That's wrong.

4000 years ago there was no country Israel. This was founded by settlement of European Jews after/end WW2 provided by Brits . Sure, not all Arabs left their own land but tried to live in peace with the new Masters. 

And this situation is incomparable with Nazi-Germany. You need extra lessons on this subject??🥴

Virtually no countries or societies/civilisations which exist today were around 40,000 years ago, certainly not the Islamic society in that part of the Middle East which is now Israel. They poled up in the 11th century AD, by which time Jewish communities had been living in the region since at least the 18th century BC - some oh, 3000 years or more before that.

Now I don't believe that the legal justification for the state of Israel should be solely based on the existence of the ancient tribes of Israelites, but if your arguement is based on ancient societies occupation of the land then it does rather fail.

Over simplified, but the Jews had It first, then the Christians, then the Muslims. The Jews, and Christians, remained in place (under various degrees of repression, codified by the Islamic religion) when the Muslims conquered

Extra lessons on the subject perhaps?

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

He can't even get basic facts about WW2 correct. He says the bombing of Dresden Germany in 1945 killed 25-35,000 people. He is off by a factor of TEN. 

Well, it seems to me ALL people are idiots..... except yourself.

And as I realised that you answered my post within 2 minutes I'm sure you didn't read all what I liked you to read 

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Actually, it is indeed the right figure. Inform yourself. This figure was published in 2021 by the Germans 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

More evidence that Joe Buden has been an absolutely pathetic and useless president. You may not like Trump but least his presidency was somewhat more sane. Vote Red : Put Biden to Bed !!

What a great plan.

Elect a convicted criminal, a convicted sexual abuser and a a serial liar to become POTUS.

What could ever go wrong with such a superb plan of action as that?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Actually, it is indeed the right figure. Inform yourself. This figure was published in 2021 by the Germans 

The same article says that only 400 British were killed in the bombing of Coventry by the Luftwaffe in 1940. They, and you, need to study a bit more.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Again this article mixed "anti-israel" and "antisemite".

"Pro-Palestine" doesn't mean mean to be "antisemite" or "anti-zionist". But it's media mainstream to follow the narrative of many govts round the (Western) world.🙏

Have you heard of 'freedom to worship' for ANY religion in the US?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

Haha, that's one side view. How about the other way round?

Soldiers attacking your house?

Soldiers throwing bombs?

Soldiers killing your wife?

Soldiers killing your children?

Soldiers bombing hospitals?

Soldiers killing refugees?

Also

Soldiers=Israelis 

And what did you expect the Israeli's to do, following the massacre of 7th Oct.?   Even if you didn't realise the consequences, Hamas did.   They fully knew, Israel would retaliate in a major way but they (Hamas), couldn't care less for the Gazan population but issue figures of 'civilian' casualties, without any corroboration - just to stir up anti-Israel/Jewish feelings in the majority who just follow, sheep-like without thinking what is really going on.   That is exactly what the Hamas Charter says about killing all Jews/Israelis & making the whole land a Muslim, Sharia based country, which so many Muslims appear to be running away from, witnessed by their mass immigration to Europe & other Western countries, which, strangely enough, they are now trying to ruin & impose Sharia law on but that's exactly what they were running away from in their birth countries!!!   Go figure!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Greenhill said:

And what did you expect the Israeli's to do, following the massacre of 7th Oct.?   Even if you didn't realise the consequences, Hamas did.   They fully knew, Israel would retaliate in a major way but they (Hamas), couldn't care less for the Gazan population but issue figures of 'civilian' casualties, without any corroboration - just to stir up anti-Israel/Jewish feelings in the majority who just follow, sheep-like without thinking what is really going on.   That is exactly what the Hamas Charter says about killing all Jews/Israelis & making the whole land a Muslim, Sharia based country, which so many Muslims appear to be running away from, witnessed by their mass immigration to Europe & other Western countries, which, strangely enough, they are now trying to ruin & impose Sharia law on but that's exactly what they were running away from in their birth countries!!!   Go figure!!!

There is nothing to figure.

Just use common sense.

I wrote today a lot about this conflict. Read it.

Killings don't create peace but negotiations.

Here: UN peace force, free elections and international conference about future borders. Some countries did the 1. Step to acknowledge a state of Palestine.

11 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

There is nothing to figure.

Just use common sense.

I wrote today a lot about this conflict. Read it.

Killings don't create peace but negotiations.

Here: UN peace force, free elections and international conference about future borders. Some countries did the 1. Step to acknowledge a state of Palestine.

Some potential good ideas. UN peacekeepers? Might be a plan.

Free elections? Israel already has these. So I assume you mean in Gaza.

International conference? Depends on who is invited. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, John Drake said:

Members of the Biden coalition fighting each other in the streets. 

John ,Im so  so with you on this!

Its time to start calling it out!

bidens foot soldiers!

Methinks

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Some potential good ideas. UN peacekeepers? Might be a plan.

Free elections? Israel already has these. So I assume you mean in Gaza.

International conference? Depends on who is invited. 

Well, UN first, then election in Gaza, so we'll know whom to speaking to as govt. And then the borders. Who will be invited? Gaza govt, Israel and UN.

If you don't try you can't win.

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

How wrong you are. This in NY

What we see at NYC Free Palestine protests: 
- a Hezbollah flag 
- ⁠an inverted triangle, a symbol historically associated with Nazi concentration camps and now used on October 7th and in Hamas propaganda videos. 
- ⁠a portrait of Hamas’s leader Sinwar 
- masked people 

What we don’t see: 
- the faces of the 5 Americans still held hostage in Gaza. 

This glorification of terrorism in the West should worry us all. 

It was never about peace.

Tip of the hat for your efforts in exposing the truth

Thanks

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Well, UN first, then election in Gaza, so we'll know whom to speaking to as govt. And then the borders. Who will be invited? Gaza govt, Israel and UN.

If you don't try you can't win.

...and if Gaza elects Hamas again, and they revert to their misogynistic, homophobic, murderous ways?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...and if Gaza elects Hamas again, and they revert to their misogynistic, homophobic, murderous ways?

UN forces between Gaza govt and Israel. Gaza is only a small part of then to be Palestine. I reckon, Hamas - if people vote for them - actually I'm not sure people would so - would be in a coalition with liberal parties in greater Palestine.

I know, it's not easy.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Never said there was a country of Israel, but Jews did live in the area for thousands of years. Israel was not founded by Brits, and not by European Jews after WW2. It was founded by the United Nations, with some holocaust survivors joining the Jews alraedy native to the area. As time passed, Jews from other areas who were forced into refugee status also were welcomed into Israel. A far cry from the treatment of Arab refugees who were forced into refugee status in other Arab countries, by the way. 

The Arabs (glad you recognize that they are Arabs and not Palestinians) had a tough choice. Stay and be prosperous in Israel. Flee and hope that the Arab League could crush Israel. And some were absolutely abused and ejected by the Israelis. 

De-Hamasifying can be done, but it will take time. Children have been brainwashed by Hamas propaganda at school. Women are virtually enslaved by Islamists. But it can be done.

The establishment of Israel was primarily driven by Zionist movements and Jewish immigration to the area, especially after World War II, and not solely by the UN.

Jews did live in the region for thousands of years, but the idea that they were continuously native to the area in large numbers oversimplifies history. The area was home to various peoples and empires over millennia, with significant Jewish presence interspersed with other populations.

The suggestion that Arabs (not recognizing them as Palestinians undermines their distinct national identity) could have stayed and prospered in Israel overlooks the complex realities and injustices faced by those who were displaced or fled during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war. Many were forced into refugee status due to violence and expulsion, not merely by choice.

Hamas can't be defeated, and I'm surprised you believe otherwise. 

Not sure what you mean about women being enslaved, are you saying the Palestinians should have a culture the same as yours?

As for the kids being brainwashed, come on man, look at what is really going on, thousands have been killed in the last 6 months and 21,000 are missing. Have you any idea what suffering and trauma these kids and all the other kids in Gaza will go through because of your government?

I understand why you support Israel but try to look at the bigger picture. 

An estimated 21,000 children are missing in the Gaza war, many torn from their families, crushed by collapsed buildings, detained, disappeared or buried in unmarked graves, according to a report by the UK-based charity Save the Children. 

https://www.irishtimes.com/world/middle-east/2024/06/25/more-than-20000-children-missing-in-gaza-report-says/#:~:text=An estimated 21%2C000 children are,based charity Save the Children.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

UN forces between Gaza govt and Israel. Gaza is only a small part of then to be Palestine. I reckon, Hamas - if people vote for them - actually I'm not sure people would so - would be in a coalition with liberal parties in greater Palestine.

I know, it's not easy.

Liberal parties?

OMG!