'Swear on Allah': French 12 year old antisemitic rape victim told to convert to Islam

Social Media

image.png.419eb8ee8131381f612bbf9afa9ffb5e.png

"Before letting her leave, they made her swear on Allah not to say anything," her mother said.

The 12-year-old girl who was gang-raped in an antisemitic incident in France was asked to convert to Islam by her attackers, her parents told the French media outlet Le Parisien. "Before letting her leave, they made her swear on Allah not to say anything, and that she should not tell anyone, neither her parents nor the police," her mother said in the interview. 

The girl had reported to the police last week that she had been gang raped by three teenagers aged between 12-14 in what has been characterized as an antisemitic crime, according to Le Parisien. The girl's father described the impact the attack has had on his daughter. The "shock caused her to have flashbacks at night. She has difficulty falling asleep and wakes up at night. It's a pretty painful daily life," he said to Le Parisien. "Her attackers stole her childhood."

The father has no doubt that this is an antisemitic attack and linked it to the "importation of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict into France." The victim's mother said that one of her daughter's attackers told her, "I know you're not Muslim... So, what religion are you?" The mother added that when the attacker learned that her daughter was Jewish, he deduced that she must be pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian.

Prior harassment of the victim - This is not the first antisemitic attack that her daughter experienced in the wake of the Israel-Hamas war, added the mother. "After October 7, our daughter suffered harassment at her school and was ostracized because of her religion. It started during the month of November with Nazi salutes, swastikas on tables at school, and jokes about the Holocaust. She lost several Muslim friends this way without it leading to physical violence," she told LeParisien.

The crime occurred in the Parisian suburb of Courbevoie. 

Related Topic:

Teens Accused of Raping 12 Year Old Jewish Girl Arrested in France

Credit: J.P. 2024-06-26

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 2

15 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I was wondering why the media was being so quiet about this. And now we know. Yet another anti-semitic attack by Muslims. Probably wanted to keep it quiet until after the election. Well done to the parents for speaking out and telling the truth about this horrific attack in what seems like a campaign of abuse towards the Jewish girl.

I wonder if Dianne Abbott will be along shortly to remind us that Jews don't face racism and that this could just as easily happened to a ginger kid?

Now, repeat after me. "Diversity is our greatest strength".

Nothing to do with ‘Dianne Abbot’ Jonny.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Peterphuket said:

Throughout the world, that 'faith' brings bitter misery, nothing more and nothing less.
Name one Muslim who has been nominated for the Nobel prize....anybody?

Malla Yusuf for one and well deserved to she’s another kid these religious idiots hurt 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Tug said:

Oh if I had my way those 2 punks would be swearing to allah when they are relived of their nuts animals 

If the dad had his way I am sure he would do it to them.

“We want justice done,” the father added. “This incident is a sign of a collective social failure in the fight against antisemitism and extreme violence.”

Meanwhile, French prosecutors charged a 19-year-old man and a minor in the Paris region with plotting a terrorist attack on Jewish targets, Agence France-Presse reported on Friday.

The man was charged with “terrorist conspiracy” to commit attacks and the “acquisition and possession of arms for a terrorist enterprise,” according to the report.

https://www.jns.org/parents-of-paris-antisemitic-gang-rape-victim-speak-out/

1 hour ago, nobodysfriend said:

Muslims , Jews ... they hate each other .

Hatred leads to violence and violence to more violence .

A vicious circle .

To get out of this , empathy and tolerance are needed ... but there needs to be a will to make peace ...

Jews do not hate Muslims, They had the death cults that is Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood. Which are banned even in Muslim countries.