Where can I buy a MAGA hat in Bangkok?

impulse

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Any democrat (except Biden) can beat Trump. Not saying they will, but to pronounce nobody can at this point is completely insane.

hardly insane. who can beat trump then - give a specific name not a general get out of jail free statement. you dodged the question.

harris will fair no better than biden did in a debate. she can barely finish a sentence either. newsom is a scumbag. the others most people don't even know they exist. 

she who cannot be mentioned would mop the floor with the don in the largest landslide victory in US political history.

thus saving the party from fascism. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Wearing a Biden hat is not a thing because the democrats are not a CULT!

Unlike Trump.

So a false equivalence.

So much so that most democrats including me want Biden to withdraw from seeking the nomination ASAP. 

Right, the democrats, what little is left of them certainly are not cult members…unlike the cult ridden extremest leftist that are by far the majority of the left nowadays. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, novacova said:

Right, the democrats, what little is left of them certainly are not cult members…unlike the cult ridden extremest leftist that are by far the majority of the left nowadays. 

you're a cult. no way you're a cult. na uh. ya way. no way. 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Wearing a Biden hat is not a thing because the democrats are not a CULT!

Unlike Trump.

So a false equivalence.

So much so that most democrats including me want Biden to withdraw from seeking the nomination ASAP. 

I don't know about Biden hats, but the Biden T-shirts are really popular among wannabe newcomers.  Apparently, even they see the dual system of justice in the USA and figure they'll have a better chance if they show their support.

Bidenshirts.jpg.1b12943dbddf2c833a0280e0cef7fc5c.jpg

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/immigrants-biden-shirts-let-us-in/

Edited by impulse