Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Trump had

Secure borders

Low inflation

Low unemployment

But Biden fans don't live in the real world. T..

Secure borders? The beautiful wall never got to be built.

Other people have posted data contradicting your other BS claims. All you do is post links to right-wing op-eds, which need to be taken with a shovelful of salt.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Secure borders? The beautiful wall never got to be built.

Other people have posted data contradicting your other BS claims. All you do is post links to right-wing op-eds, which need to be taken with a shovelful of salt.

Easy to google stuff. I can do it, maybe you can't. Angry Trump rants are so 5 years ago. Try to keep up with the times. It is 2024 now and Biden is toast. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It's bad enough that Biden didn't realize his condition before the debate.

But it seems even after the debate he still thinks he is the right guy for the job. Did anybody show him the video of his performance?

How demented must someone be to see that and still think: Sure, that guy is the best choice for the most powerful job in the world.

I don't think there is a god, but just in case there is one, please send Biden a message, maybe a heart attack, so that he things again about his choices. Because it seems he is the only one who can now decide he won't run for president. The DEMs can't just easily have a new candidate.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Easy to google stuff. I can do it, maybe you can't. Angry Trump rants are so 5 years ago. Try to keep up with the times. It is 2024 now and Biden is toast. 

That's your opinion, which is as credible as a used-car salesman flogging vehicles with banana skins in the differential.

5 minutes ago, candide said:

Right. 2024 Trump convicted felon ( which is what was discussed)! 😀

While not singling out you, I wish people would stop with this 'convicted felon Trump' -- it carries as much weight with the people who will likely support him as "Grammy award winner".

In NY State the lowest level Series E felony of his 34 count conviction would be the same for Criminal mischief in the third degree which would include painting significant graffiti onto the wall of a building that doesn’t belong to you.

Murderers and armed bank robbers could also be called "convicted felons".

4 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Don't you first have ot assure someone before you can reassure them? 

Biden is like an old dog not yet willing to die even though he can not get up or eat solid foods.. It does not show determination but instead shows his unwillingness to let someone else try to grab the power. I am most certain most of his Party has talked to him about not running anymore. AS they were almost all shocked at how feeble and how badly he did in the debate. 

Yesterdays debate will be what people remember the most about Biden in the future. 

I wonder if there is a law Trump can use to make charges against the old man for being unwilling to release his position to someone more competent?(just joking of course) hmm

25th amendmemt

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

While not singling out you, I wish people would stop with this 'convicted felon Trump' -- it carries as much weight with the people who will likely support him as "Grammy award winner".

In NY State the lowest level Series E felony of his 34 count conviction would be the same for Criminal mischief in the third degree which would include painting significant graffiti onto the wall of a building that doesn’t belong to you.

Biden fans are desperate after that debate. Got nothing else.

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I acknowledge it's not a high level argument. However it's at least factual, which was not the case of the post I replied to.

Just now, candide said:

I acknowledge it's not a high level argument. However it's at least factual, which was not the case of the post I replied to.

Weakest argument ever. Like a drink driving offence that resulted in a tree being damaged. 

You can't argue inflation or borders so just throw mud.

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Weakest argument ever. Like a drink driving offence that resulted in a tree being damaged. 

You can't argue inflation or borders so just throw mud.

IIRC Trump threw so much mud it cost him $83 million dollars.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Wage Growth in the United States averaged 6.19 percent from 1960 until 2024, reaching an all time high of 15.28 percent in April of 2021 and a record low of -5.89 percent in April of 2020

The check is in the mail.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Sad 1

Right now, of all the familiar democratic names, Michelle Obama has the best popularity rating and would handily beat the convict.

Don't EVEN think of Kamala Harris - her ratings are even worse than Joe's.

Today, US SecretaryJulián Castro explained how the Dem's were TOLD Biden was going to be the candidate over the last two years. According to Secretary Castro, business owners who worked with the gubmint would be blacklisted if they pushed for any other candidate. There were NO democratic primary debates which is the democratic process. This is NOT how a fair election works and people are starting to wake up to the fact that Biden is being rammed down their throats.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Right now, of all the familiar democratic names, Michelle Obama has the best popularity rating and would handily beat the convict.

Don't EVEN think of Kamala Harris - her ratings are even worse than Joe's.

Today, US SecretaryJulián Castro explained how the Dem's were TOLD Biden was going to be the candidate over the last two years. According to Secretary Castro, business owners who worked with the gubmint would be blacklisted if they pushed for any other candidate. There were NO democratic primary debates which is the democratic process. This is NOT how a fair election works and people are starting to wake up to the fact that Biden is being rammed down their throats.

Trump has already won. 

• Like 1

Just now, stoner said:

i don't think he realized much at all before the debate. hence the issue at hand. 

But people next to him could have told him.

There must be a couple of close advisors around him who should be able to tell him the truth.

Did they try to tell him to step down?

Or did they tell him don't worry, you can do that?

One way or another, that is bad news in many ways.

• Agree 2