Why Does Kamala Harris Use Word Salad? (Also, IF Biden, then Harris as Prez?)

GammaGlobulin

Dear Folks,

What would you do if, through a weird chain of events, K. Harris became Prez?

Also, here is a nice video, from a true Geek, explaining K. Harris's penchant for speaking in Word Salads.

Quite amusing, especially the day after the first Biden Trump debate.

Could she become Prez?

What would you do if she did?

Regards,

Gamma

20 minutes ago, stoner said:

sorry i don't see a venn diagram anywhere. the student has become the master.

Nice one, Bro!

You actually watched this very humorous, yet accurate, analysis.

Now, my question is:

Is there any way for the US to postpone the presidential election until Nov 2025?

Install an interim government.

And then re-think both presidential candidates?

Too bad we do not have a viable third party, also!

• Sad 1

If Biden dies during his current term, then yes, Harris becomes president until the end of Biden's first term.

As far as discussion of REPLACING Biden as the democratic party nominee before the democratic party convention, the overwhelming consensus from democrats (the only people that matter in internal party matters) is that there is no point in doing that if Harris replaces him.

The point of replacing him as the party nominee is to increase the chances of beating Trump. Nobody thinks Harris offers that.

Replacing the nominee has no connection with a president resigning as president.

In other words Biden would finish his term while another democrat accepts the nomination to oppose Trump.

That all said it's very unlikely that Biden will step down from accepting the nomination. Unfortunately. 

The leading names of people democrats think have a better chance of beating Trump include Newsom, Whitmer, and Shapiro.

Not Harris. Definitely not Harris.

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, stoner said:

none of these people stand a chance against trump. 

That's your opinion.

Most democrats think Trump will be easy to beat with a strong candidate such as those three.

Hopefully we can test out that theory, as Biden's chances appear so bad now.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

The could 25th amendment him, Harris runs as an incumbent and they can pick someone for VP. 

It won't happen and democrats would be horrified too as they absolutely do not want Harris as the nominee.

Biden needs to voluntary decide to withdraw from accepting the nomination.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

lying how ? 

you are trying to say that before the debate the democrats said that biden was not fit ? i can literally pull dozens and dozens of videos and quotes from the left media and dems saying how bidens mental health was amazing. 

i am lying about that ? how disingenuous of you.

Nobody has said he hasn't been showing signs of aging.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Kamala is a dumbass who got into the limelight by sucking Willie Browns johnson, which was probably the only thing she has ever done well.

It was a consensual relationship so if you're into misogynistic sex shaming, then have your fun, but it's hateful and stupid. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If Biden dies during his current term, then yes, Harris becomes president until the end of Biden's first term.

As far as discussion of REPLACING Biden as the democratic party nominee before the democratic party convention, the overwhelming consensus from democrats (the only people that matter in internal party matters) is that there is no point in doing that if Harris replaces him.

The point of replacing him as the party nominee is to increase the chances of beating Trump. Nobody thinks Harris offers that.

Replacing the nominee has no connection with a president resigning as president.

In other words Biden would finish his term while another democrat accepts the nomination to oppose Trump.

That all said it's very unlikely that Biden will step down from accepting the nomination. Unfortunately. 

The leading names of people democrats think have a better chance of beating Trump include Newsom, Whitmer, and Shapiro.

However, if, even given the unlikely chance, Biden were now re-elected to the second term as Prez, then died soon after, which is NOT unlikely, then we would be faced with The Word-salad Woman for four years as president.

One shudders at the prospect....probably.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It was a consensual relationship so if you're into misogynistic sex shaming, then have your fun, but it's hateful and stupid. 

Its not "sex shaming" to point out that she has accomplished nothing but that.

How is that hateful, troll? 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Nobody has said he hasn't been showing signs of aging.

that's not what i just said what's wrong with you ? 

the media and democratic party for ongoing a year now have been constantly reassuring the public that joe was ok. he was in top form. mentally on point. etc etc. as i said there are literally dozens and dozens of videos and interviews backing this claim up. 

i am talking about bidens mental health and ability to perform the job. then you go and say he is showing signs of aging. brutal deflection. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

However, if, even given the unlikely chance, that Biden were now re-elected to the second term as Prez, then died soon after, which is NOT unlikely, then we would be faced with The Word-salad Woman for four years as president.

One shudders at the prospect....probably.

Pretty academic at this point to talk about Biden winning, but yes, of course if he wins, then VP Harris becomes president if he dies.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Its not "sex shaming" to point out that she has accomplished nothing but that.

How is that hateful, troll? 

If you don't know, your Mama didn't teach you to respect women, so it's too late.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, stoner said:

none of these people stand a chance against trump. 

I bet you are correct.

So then, what does this mean?

Obviously, to me at least, this means TRUMP in 2024.

This seems the most probable outcome.

And, I am for none of those running in 2024.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

29 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Finally: The Democrats have failed to "build-up" a charismatic (populistic) antidote to Trump. Not enough time left to rectify this.
The Democrats have been committing political suizide for years.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I bet you are correct.

So then, what does this mean?

Obviously, to me at least, this means TRUMP in 2024.

This seems the most probable outcome.

And, I am for none of those running in 2024.

We aren't likely to ever know because sadly its very unlikely that Biden will withdraw from seeking the party nomination.

I strongly disagree though.

I think there is potential to LANDSLIDE Trump with a strong younger democratic nominee. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If you don't know, your Mama didn't teach you to respect women, so it's too late.

Yeah women are simply off limits when they are in the limelight. Especially when they are incompetent ab initio but great at exploiting some dim witted machine politico. "Willie, I'll gobble you but I want to be DA, dont matter that I am dumber than a box of rocks."

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, swissie said:

Finally: The Democrats have failed to "build-up" a charismatic (populistic) antidote to Trump. Not enough time left to rectify this.

There actually IS time,

The early debate means that there is.

But sadly it probably won't happen. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, swissie said:

Yes. You are correct.

But, most of us, I think, have not even been paying attention.

• Haha 1