Negative Stereotypes About Thai Women in Relationships with Foreigners

Alpha84

5 hours ago, Expat68 said:

Another sad expat who has been screwed by the wrong Thai lady

Once again, a childish post. 

We've seen plenty like you. The problem is, in your delirium, you cannot be helped. 

And not Thai lady has "screwed" me. I'm famed for warning against the utter arrogance and stupidity you are displaying on this thread. Quite simply, its pitiful. 

On 7/1/2024 at 2:20 PM, Hummin said:

Those who have something positive to say about Thai women is:

Either stupid or Blind

Or both in combination

You should evaluate yourself honestly - then you might realise who is suffering from the 'combination'.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ravip said:

You should evaluate yourself honestly - then you might realise who is suffering from the 'combination'.

I hope you read the next reply I had. It was an bad attempt of irony of the treads nature and the standard replies we reciece when we trying to be positive about anything in this forum. 

People who actually living normal life with our wifes, and actually msnage to live sustainable in Isan and not bored to death. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 3:46 PM, NativeBob said:

Good point. I also share this attitude. Don't expect rural thai girl/woman to discuss characters of "Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy", cook French delicacies and do what Jeanna Jameson did during her heydays.

Let alone rural Thai girl/woman, from where can you find a woman who could do all that perfectly? That's the place to be, for who ever wants those "whatever"!!!

Edited by ravip

On 7/2/2024 at 11:02 AM, theblether said:

We've seen plenty like you. The problem is, in your delirium, you cannot be helped. 

And not Thai lady has "screwed" me. I'm famed for warning against the utter arrogance and stupidity you are displaying on this thread. Quite simply, its pitiful. 

My comment here is in the wrong place, but saw that you'd requested the Steady Eddy thread be closed last month, that his operation was a "success." Steady Eddy has a new video and he's not doing well. His operation in Thailand barely stabilized him and he was barely fit to fly. Lost movement in his right side and the growth in his brain has increased. Sorry that the thread had to be closed before all was said and done. His doctors back home are convening on what to do. 

Hopefully, no one jumps down my throat for commenting here.

9 minutes ago, Bohemianfish said:

My comment here is in the wrong place, but saw that you'd requested the Steady Eddy thread be closed last month, that his operation was a "success." Steady Eddy has a new video and he's not doing well. His operation in Thailand barely stabilized him and he was barely fit to fly. Lost movement in his right side and the growth in his brain has increased. Sorry that the thread had to be closed before all was said and done. His doctors back home are convening on what to do. 

Hopefully, no one jumps down my throat for commenting here.

Do you know him? I followed his videos a bit.

On 7/3/2024 at 1:02 AM, theblether said:

I wish I was has clever as you. Forming an opinion of a person you have never met, I am not a greenhorn, do not live in Pattaya or Phuket (dread the thought) and have been coming/living in Thailand for 34 years. All my friends which are many, come to the same conclusion that I am a very lucky guy

• Haha 1

So referring back to an earlier post

Why would a 50+ Thai woman who sounds exactly the same as anyone in Chicago, be asked very pointed questions about her origin, Pattaya is the usual guess, versus a 50+Japanese woman with a Japanese accent never gets those kinda questions?

Well decades of the sexualization of culture and the development of the sex tourist industry, which of course doesn't exist!

The stereotype exists, because it actually does exists

59 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

So referring back to an earlier post

Why would a 50+ Thai woman who sounds exactly the same as anyone in Chicago, be asked very pointed questions about her origin, Pattaya is the usual guess, versus a 50+Japanese woman with a Japanese accent never gets those kinda questions?

Well decades of the sexualization of culture and the development of the sex tourist industry, which of course doesn't exist!

The stereotype exists, because it actually does exists

Yes, absolutely! The stereotype exists, because it actually does exists.

Exactly like racism. It exist everywhere on this planet, everyday, on almost every aspect of peoples lives.

It's  just that some have managed to 'hide' it very discretely, cunningly and in a 'refined' manner.

Basic human traits are almost impossible to erase IMHO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

What's the books about? I missed him by 2 days in one city. Was going to say hello. Seems a nice guy. 

Both have Pattaya as a setting. Five Go to Pattaya is a real rollercoaster of a book. It's fun and he has lots of complex dialogue and story lines. Not complicated, just complex. Nothing too hard. Twists and turns. I'm still working on the second book.

• Thumbs Up 1