CBS poll, 72% percent of voters expressed doubts about President Joe Biden's mental fitness

Social Media

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I knew, Tucker Carlson knew. Go look at some videos from pre 2020 election. Some of his speeches were bizarre then.

I think as a whole you are correct that people have been slow to act on something that you could see coming  - saw a Jimmy Kimmel interview last year and thought holy hell that was hard to follow - is this the guy till 2028. No way. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I think as a whole you are correct that people have been slow to act on something that you could see coming  - saw a Jimmy Kimmel interview last year and thought holy hell that was hard to follow - is this the guy till 2028. No way. 

Put Harris in charge for 6 months. Choose a new candidate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, proton said:

Yahoo is a joke, they have had Trump derangement since 2016, always biased against him while ignoring Biden's mistakes and mental incapacity. After the debate they said Biden had 'mis stepped' while as usual having a dig at Trump for lying, then ignoring Biden's lies. Yahoo is the most politically biased news I have ever seen, apart from communist ones

Big corp owns the Democrats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Yahoo is a joke, they have had Trump derangement since 2016, always biased against him while ignoring Biden's mistakes and mental incapacity. After the debate they said Biden had 'mis stepped' while as usual having a dig at Trump for lying, then ignoring Biden's lies. Yahoo is the most politically biased news I have ever seen, apart from communist ones

Honestly I have never ever heard anything like this crap in my life!!

Not here to challenge that crap about Yahoo, not worthy enough to comment. Total BS

The Professor has some claim to knowledgable insight with his predictive anaylis.

Results to me matter.

We can discuss his ideas if you care too!

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Honestly I have never ever heard anything like this crap in my life!!

Not here to challenge that crap about Yahoo, not worthy enough to comment. Total BS

The Professor has some claim to knowledgable insight with his predictive anaylis.

Results to me matter.

We can discuss his ideas if you care too!

What nonsense. This isnt about 1 debate. About 5 years of dementia. Now late stage dementia. They covered for him in 2020 and was only early stage now late stage. Guy has maybe 1 to 2 years to live. All a sham.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Tug said:

What’s the alternative trump a dude that just walked out there and spewed lies and rasist tropes?keep in mind what the Supreme Court just handed him today ……or the alternative Joe Biden and the TEAM that has led us out of Covid and the mess that trump made……and sure we all wish there was an alternative on both sides of the isle….perilous times indeed!!

what did Trump say that was racist?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

What nonsense. This isnt about 1 debate. About 5 years of dementia. Now late stage dementia. They covered for him in 2020 and was only early stage now late stage. Guy has maybe 1 to 2 years to live. All a sham.

a number of posters have been adamant about it for at least a year on here. but nooooo you were ridiculed for it with a fierce wrath. quite telling now. lots more to come me thinks. 

i can't wait for jan 2029. 

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

a number of posters have been adamant about it for at least a year on here. but nooooo you were ridiculed for it with a fierce wrath. quite telling now. lots more to come me thinks. 

i can't wait for jan 2029. 

They should be ashamed of themselves. Orange man bad, Biden good is pathetic. All been brainwashed by msnbc and cnn.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

They should be ashamed of themselves. Orange man bad, Biden good is pathetic. All been brainwashed by msnbc and cnn.

i think its more political ideology and confirmation bias @GammaGlobulin your thread.  he fumbled and mumbled so many times over the last year but it was all brushed off. met with the usual name calling and talking points.

but now what ? the whole system has been exposed. 

Edited by stoner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Beats me why either of them put themselves though all this stress. Both are old men, both are very financially secure, both could be chilling out with their families, enjoying their senior years in peace, relaxing, having pleasant holidays. Yes, I understand there's the lust for power, the greed for more money. Biden looks like he's only got months left, Trump maybe a few more years, yet they subject themselves to all this.

Just now, stoner said:

i think its more political ideology and confirmation bias. he fumbled and mumbled so many times over the last year but it was all brushed off. met with the usual name calling and talking points.

but now what ? the whole system has been exposed. 

Left wing people are very tribal. Far more than right wing people. Left follow the herd like cattle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

I think that’s a great idea perhaps more exposure to trumps blatant lies and straight up racism would do some good also especially pay attention to how he refused to answer questions even when asked multiple times humm?then pay attention to Biden’s answers to questions humm and keep in mind he had a cold and was ill.go ahead I think it’s a great idea!im amazed how people are impressed with 90 minutes of straight up lies with a straight face amazing!

Good comeback!!

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

I think that’s a great idea perhaps more exposure to trumps blatant lies and straight up racism would do some good also especially pay attention to how he refused to answer questions even when asked multiple times humm?then pay attention to Biden’s answers to questions humm and keep in mind he had a cold and was ill.go ahead I think it’s a great idea!im amazed how people are impressed with 90 minutes of straight up lies with a straight face amazing!

Biden has been lying for 50 years champ. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The debate according to the Professor has ZERO impact!!!

Apart from the Dems panicking and looking for a new candidate of course. Unfortunately they are devoid of talent so they have to stick with the guy with dementia. 

35 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

His record is noting short of amazing

Yes, many people have noted that his record is very short of amazing. The opposite of amazing in fact, despite all the lies he told about inflation, unemployment etc. during the debate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I hope Biden stays on for 2nd debate. Should give them 3 minutes to answer no interruptions. Biden will be burnt toast.

I hope they don't cut off Biden next time. Every time he started slurring his nonsense unintelligible drivel they interrupted and stopped him. 

Should have let him continue. He was digging his own grave. They did him a massive favour by cutting him off. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

I hope they don't cut off Biden next time. Every time he started slurring his nonsense unintelligible drivel they interrupted and stopped him. 

Should have let him continue. He was digging his own grave. They did him a massive favour by cutting him off. 

"I don't know what he said at the end of that sentence and I don't think he knows either"

Gold from Trump.

• Like 2