Vowing to Stay On, Biden Knows He "screwed up" Last Weeks Debate

11 minutes ago, BigStar said:

The Dims do, yes. As for the rest, their monthly bills, reflecting Bidenflation of nearly 20%, admitting 8 million illegal immigrants, the homelessness crisis, the destruction of once-great cities like San Francisco, the drag shows for kids, the disastrous Afghan withdrawal (Biden denied at the debate that anyone was killed), the new wars under Biden, the increased threats from China, Russia, and NK, the attempts to control the media. the coverups, the lawfare against Trump as political opponent, etc.--all are documented evidence that leads them to reason, correctly, that things were a lot better under Trump.

Global inflation and none spared. 

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BigStar said:

No. You have no way to defend that assertion; it's merely what you want to, or rather MUST, believe. It's a religion.

Laughable in a few ways.

But with that, I'll leave it to you ladies. From here we're going to have a pages of sneers, claims of intellectual superiority, fervent religious assertions, and virtue-signaling from MSNBC.

Ladies?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Social Media said:

Biden admitted to making a "mistake" with his stumbling performance, urging voters to judge him based on his tenure in the White House rather than his debate performance.

If he wants to stay in the race , only one way to go for him :

Double his media presence , be crystal clear and sharp , prove that he is awake .

Everybody is waiting for his next mistake by now .

If he does something that leaves more doubt about his mental capacities , he is out .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

So, equally the tax cuts, primarily benefitting the wealthy and corporations was vote buying and equally unconstitutional and illegal? You will not many Americans having lost any confidence in the SCOTUS.

Show some factual numbers, not dem talking points.

If you were self-employed and made under 100K, you didn't have to pay the 15% tax for being self-employed. Is the a tax cut for the rich under the Trump tax cuts?

This will go away under brain dead's tax plan.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Pretty modest and not enough to fill a page. Meanwhile Donald Trump's lies, and misleading claims come in terms of books like Donald Trump and His Assault on Truth, Donald Trump;s Books of Lies among many other. He is the the motherload of falsehood. 

Ummm.

Who is talking about President Trump?  

Not me.  Must be you.

I just sling limericks and some facts.

All them government types are liars, cheats and thieves. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Sorry to say but if you're a supporter of Trump you simply are disqualified when it comes to talking about integrity, honesty, character, or any type of honor. Period. 

Even my friends that are the most ardent supporters of Huge Don agree that the man has no character, the man has no integrity, and the man is a crook. They simply like his policy. He is indefensive. 

Ummm. Who is talking about President Trump? Not me. Must be you. I just sling limericks and some facts. All them government types are liars, cheats.

(Yawn)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/5/2024 at 7:59 AM, Tug said:

I do read and I have always loved history since childhood thats why I’m so concerned about this election I see and understand the threat very clearly 

House Republican calls on ‘The 51’ to be prosecuted for alleged Hunter Biden laptop cover-up... 

For your scrapbook on history.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

House Republican calls on ‘The 51’ to be prosecuted for alleged Hunter Biden laptop cover-up... 

For your scrapbook on history.

Huh???🤔 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Joey

Sorry to say it but you are just another guy on the internet with an opinion. If it makes you feel better to keep making blanket statements and then back them up with nothing more than your personal  opinions you arent likely to find that tactic successful. 

The world is still reality based. It isn't an everyday cognitive test.

Devotees of his seem to be ultra sensitive to criticism of him. Wonder why? Of course I am another guy on the internet with an opinion. Who did you think I thought I was? 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, illisdean said:

I admire bringing up bidens failures by using somebody I follow on X!

I feel the need to tell you & others that the left is a very very formidable opponent! They have a strong bond to control & persevere example:

A recent dem elected senator had a debate disaster , his introduction statement 

started with this , Hi, goodnite!

This should worry many.Never Never

take the left for granted !

imop

Edited by riclag

On 7/5/2024 at 12:48 PM, Eric Loh said:

Global inflation and none spared. 

I don't guess you've ever heard the expression "When the US economy gets a cold, the whole world sneezes"? (I'm paraphrasing)

I have no doubt that he printed up so many debt backed BidenBucks (to buy votes and appease donors), that it drove up prices around the world.  Too many $$ chasing too few goods... 

Then compare Trump's final budget proposal with Biden's final budget proposal, calculate the growth in spending and get back to us...

• Love It 1

19 minutes ago, riclag said:

I admire bringing up bidens failures by using somebody I follow on X!

I feel the need to tell you & others that the left is a very very formidable opponent! They have a strong bond to control & persevere example:

A recent dem elected senator had a debate disaster , his introduction statement 

started with this , Hi, goodnite!

This should worry many.Never Never

take the left for granted !

imop

When not in the fetal position Biden is advocating for ice cream.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, impulse said:

I don't guess you've ever heard the expression "When the US economy gets a cold, the whole world sneezes"? (I'm paraphrasing)

I have no doubt that he printed up so many debt backed BidenBucks (to buy votes and appease donors), that it drove up prices around the world.  Too many $$ chasing too few goods... 

Then compare Trump's final budget proposal with Biden's final budget proposal, calculate the growth in spending and get back to us...

Maybe you don't understand why US economy caught a cold. Try pandemic and the UKraine war that leads to surge in oil prices.As the World Bank Group concluded in their study, global inflation resulted from shocks, including shocks to global demand, global supply, oil prices and global interest rates. But in your small world, blame Biden.

Not going round the mulberry bush for answers to your asinine comparision. Trump burdened the country with his economic policies more than Biden. 

• President Trump approved $8.4 trillion of new ten-year borrowing during his full term in office, or $4.8 trillion excluding the CARES Act and other COVID relief.
  • President Biden, in his first three years and five months in office, approved $4.3 trillion of new ten-year borrowing, or $2.2 trillion excluding the American Rescue Plan.
  • President Trump approved $8.8 trillion of gross new borrowing and $443 billion of deficit reduction during his full presidential term. 
  • President Biden has so far approved $6.2 trillion of gross new borrowing and $1.9 trillion of deficit reduction.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

the World Bank Group concluded in their study, global inflation resulted from shocks, including shocks to global demand, global supply, oil prices and global interest rates. But in your small world, blame Biden.

Finished a year ago. Keep up.

• Love It 1