Police Impersonator Assaults Woman in Pattaya Bar

webfact

Let's see - sexual assault, impersonating a police officer, fleeing the incident seen, just for starters. Should be at least THB 1000 plus fine.

Probably cost her more getting the police off their arses.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

was the Owner of the bar not around or not able to be contacted when this incident was taking place? This group of fake cops were in there for a while, left and then returned. Was the owner not alerted? As they are typically RTP this incident probably wouldn't have happened. 

Edited by Jackbenimble

2 hours ago, webfact said:

After a friendly exchange and a toast, he left only to return and assault her. The perpetrator reached under her shirt, an act that left Aim shocked and violated.

Just checking the gender... down-under style.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Posts breaking forum rules have been removed.

Rule 17. ASEAN NOW news team collects news articles from various recognised and reputable news sources. The articles  may be consolidated from different sources and rewritten with AI assistance These news items are shared in our  forums for members to stay informed and engaged. Our dedicated news team puts in the effort to deliver quality content, and we ask for your respect in return. Any disrespectful comments about our news articles or the content itself, such as calling it "clickbait" or “slow news day”, and criticising grammatical errors, will not be tolerated and appropriate action will be taken. Please note that republished articles may contain errors or opinions that do not reflect the views of ASEAN NOW.

If you'd like to help us, and you see an error with an article, then please use the report function so that we can attend to it promptly.

39 minutes ago, digbeth said:

I saw the headline and immediately think of the police volunteers, especially the foreign ones who like to dress up around walking street

Why is that?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, prakhonchai nick said:

"They are currently attempting to identify the man"...............Surely the photo suggests they have got the man!!!!!!!

I think that is the female making the report.

Click on the word picture in story.

Edited by Georgealbert
  • Agree 2

was he in uniform or just pretending

not much meat on thai chicken, but totally inappropriate...   did a westerner not have to pay tens of thousands in damages for an ass grab ?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Georgealbert said:

I think that is the female making the report.

Click on the word picture in story.

Wearing trousers that's why he went up her shirt, could have been worse 

2 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Sure he is not a real cop, seems to fit the model?                   :stoner:

An entirely baseless and scurrilous implication! All RTP officers are unfailingly honest, with the highest moral standards, paragons of virtue and unimpeachable representatives of all that is best in Thai culture and society!  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jvs said:

Why is that?

I saw his comment and immediately thought of some old geezer sitting in some decrepit bar, nursing 50 baht Chang beers every day, thinking he is better than people who volunteer their time to help people and be there to translate when necessary. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This incident is deplorable, of course, but it doesn't surprise me that it took place in a bar in Pattaya. That's the reason I've never been and will never go to Pattaya. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

That's the reason I've never been and will never go to Pattaya. 

Groping females in bars and females groping me is the main reason most of us love Pattaya. 

Sounds like the fake cop had been reading Trumps Art of the Deal, Grab em by the Pussy chapter.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, digbeth said:

I saw the headline and immediately think of the police volunteers, especially the foreign ones who like to dress up around walking street

How about he was a police officer. As face saving tactic by police they disowned it.  

• Thanks 1