82-Year-Old Woman in Sattahip Gives CPR to Electrician to Save Him from Electrocution

webfact

A good outcome for a change, you read a lot about how many Thais takes lives in all sorts of circumstances and here

we have someone who give life back, kudos to the lady...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Mr. Somsak explained that he was using a ladder to climb to the rooftop to repair a faulty electrical line. However, he accidentally touched a metal gutter that had leaking electricity, causing him to be shocked and immobilized.

Next time call a professional

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Classic Ray said:

She’s 82, brought up before the “stand back, just film” generation.

I’m always amazed how the badly trained and incompetent “electricians” here are so willing to work on live circuits, without any PPE including insulating gloves. Life is cheap.

Whilst I agree with this comment re. working on live power lines, one does not expect nor anticipate getting a shock from a house gutter.

• Agree 1

Reminds me of when we moved in to this house and had an 'electrician' installing a shower. Told the mrs to tell him to make sure it was earthed, he wanted to know what that meant!

Informed woman.

Rope to avoid contact electrocution, 

Fast heart pumps (mouth stuff not actually required)

Guess the twerking was due to physical limitation.  

But nice job lady !

Edited by ignore it
  • Agree 1

I once worked on a European-supplied system delivered to the UK.  The cabinet wiring was black-black for live-neutral, rather than brown-blue (UK standard).  The blacks were marked however.  We bitched about it and got an unsurprising arrogant response.  The European manufacturer's slightly long-sighted installation guy zapped himself good and proper one day, and wasn't happy about the amount of "sympathetic" laughter he heard.  It ain't just the Thais who struggle with electricity!