Booking online appointment for 'Marriage Visa' renewal...can't find...!

I will renew my 'B' visa next month for my 'Thai Wife' classification.

I have several times gone to the Thai Immigration website looking to book my appointment in advance. And I can not seem to find the appropriate 'page'. I know it's probably right under my nose...

Does anybody have the 'link'...?

Thanking you in advance

Cheers

1 hour ago, tkramer said:

I have several times gone to the Thai Immigration website looking to book my appointment in advance. And I can not seem to find the appropriate 'page'. I know it's probably right under my nose...

Does anybody have the 'link'...?

Thanking you in advance

Cheers

wanna mention which of the 80 immigration offices you are thinking of using?

also what does that actually mean?

Does it mean you work here on a Non-B visa/extension
OR
does it mean you actually have a visa/extension based on marriage to a thai (which lets you legally work here) and are using employment inside the country to meet the proof of funds for the marriage extension?

Confused thought 'B' visa was for working not being married, and thought 'Non-O' was for "Thai wife", which allows you to work.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorry, I did mean Chiang Wattana (Bangkok).

My Passport Visa reads: Non-B 

My extension reads: Thai Wife

Regarding the two posted links: the first one is regarding applying for your 'Visa' online, not an appointment for Chiang Wattana.

The 2nd site asks for my email to send me a password...so far no password sent after 5 attempts. It's 2:38 in the afternoon...must be nap time.

Thanks again.

If anybody has another 'Book appointment on-line' for Chiang Wattana, I would much appreciate it.

Strange if your extension reads Thai wife, then it isn't an extension it should be a new visa extension as Non-O related to marriage to a Thai wife.  If the extension is Non B then it is related to work and is subject to being employed with a work permit. It sounds like they have made a serious error in your passport that you should get cleared up by them. Non O marriage. and isn't affected should you work or stop work.

19 minutes ago, phetpeter said:

Strange if your extension reads Thai wife, then it isn't an extension it should be a new visa extension as Non-O related to marriage to a Thai wife.  If the extension is Non B then it is related to work and is subject to being employed with a work permit. It sounds like they have made a serious error in your passport that you should get cleared up by them. Non O marriage. and isn't affected should you work or stop work.

An extension is never non o or non b. A visa is classified non o or non b, and that gets you in the country and you’ll be given a permission of stay stamp (in most cases 90 days). You can subsequently extend your permission of stay for instance by reason of employment, having a Thai spouse, etc. You can get a spouse extension after a non b entry, but also an employment extension after a non o entry. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes

spacer.pngYes I need an appointment or yes I can just walk in the immigration.

On their website there is no option to book an appointment for a marriage extention

CleanShot 2567-07-28 at 22.17.34@2x.jpg