I just bought a new condo. It's pretty much a shell except for a stove top and counters. I need the rest. I am in Bangkok and want to do this thing right. I don't want cheap furniture but I don't wanna pay an arm and a leg either. I want a large fridge, an oven, front load washer, LCD TV, Computer desk, coffee table, Large sofa, 2 Big Beds, some end tables and a few lamps. I also need closets, cabinets and shelving. Is there 1 or 2 stop shopping for all this stuff? Where's the best place to go? How much am I looking at for specific items. Appreciate any help you can give, forumers

For one-stop electrical appliances I don't think you can beat Home-Pro. They are NOT the cheapest by any means but have pretty well everything you could need in one place.

For furniture check out Koncept (like Home-Pro they have branches all over) midrange flat-pack stuff. We've had nothing but positive experiences with them, they'll put the stuff together for you too (although I'd rather do it myself).

The Koncept catalog on my desk only has our local branch (Bang Phun) but they do point to http://www.sawangfurniture.com/ unfortunately the site appears to be only in Thai so I can't see how useful it will be to you.

There are outlets all over the area usually with massive signs on the roof, I'll keep an eye open for something near Asoke, I'm in the area fairly often on business.

Edited by Crossy

If you have an Index Living Mall somewhere near you I would definately check it out for furniture and stuff. Ive done the run around Chiang Mai as Im renovating a condo atm and Index Furniture seems to be the best and and a reasonable price by far compared to Koncept, Home Pro, S mine etc. Not a great deal in major electrical appliances though. Hope this helps.....

I just bought a new condo. It's pretty much a shell except for a stove top and counters. I need the rest. I am in Bangkok and want to do this thing right. I don't want cheap furniture but I don't wanna pay an arm and a leg either. I want a large fridge, an oven, front load washer, LCD TV, Computer desk, coffee table, Large sofa, 2 Big Beds, some end tables and a few lamps. I also need closets, cabinets and shelving. Is there 1 or 2 stop shopping for all this stuff? Where's the best place to go? How much am I looking at for specific items. Appreciate any help you can give, forumers

I have a white leather L Shape corner sofa for sale if you want, bought at SB for 60k+ 2 years ago

Will sell for 30k

It comes with set of white and black pillows and a separate large chair . Very nice, very tony montana :o

PM me for more info and pictures