Phuket Old Town Rainbow Crosswalk to Be Removed After Multiple Accidents

webfact

1 minute ago, tubby johnson said:

If you don't sashay and mince across this gay crosswalk whilst holding hands with two underage boys, then you'll slip and fall down.

Did your parents teach you to be extremely homophobic or did you develop that way yourself?

• Confused 3

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Should never have been there in the first place.

These crossings are supposed to save lives, not to pander to people who choose to define themselves by their sexuality. 

I don't believe you would ever object to festive crossings for other groups regardless of what you might say. 

st-patrick's-day-4.jpg

• Confused 2

17 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

I know this is difficult for you to understand, think about context and reasons why, and also fancy thinking clickbait from media is somehow accurate reporting, aren't you lots always screeching about MSM? 

Contrary to your statements

I do understand context and reasons

I don't screech about anything. Not sure why you claim I screech about MSM.  

Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else.  Like someone else that also was confused and claimed I was a wannabe moderator.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, radiochaser said:

Contrary to your statements

I do understand context and reasons

I don't screech about anything. Not sure why you claim I screech about MSM.  

Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else.  Like someone else that also was confused and claimed I was a wannabe moderator.

Basically, these types have to pretend that you're a right-wing, fascist, homophobe, triggered by gay people simply existing, because they cannot cope with the idea of a normal person rationally disagreeing with or questioning their ideology or something they support. Its very much an all or nothing thing.

There's just agreeing with everything they say and letting them do whatever they want, and there's being an X-phobic, bigoted, Nazi. There's no in-between for them.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2024 at 10:17 AM, BangkokReady said:

Basically, these types have to pretend that you're a right-wing, fascist, homophobe, triggered by gay people simply existing, because they cannot cope with the idea of a normal person rationally disagreeing with or questioning their ideology or something they support. Its very much an all or nothing thing.

There's just agreeing with everything they say and letting them do whatever they want, and there's being an X-phobic, bigoted, Nazi. There's no in-between for them.

Someone recently posted a link to a website where you answer questions and then it determines what your political leanings are.   

It turns out, I am a libertarian.  

15 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

Someone recently posted a link to a website where you answer questions and then it determines what your political leanings are.   

It turns out, I am a libertarian.  

(Me too, apparently.)

Most people labelled as right-wing fascists are pretty left-wing.  They're often about reasonable taxes, welfare and healthcare.  They might even have some "hippy" types views.  But the minute they say, "Hang on, I'm not sure this trans issue is fair on women", they right-wing fascist.  Joe Rogan is a good example.

It's really all about silencing and discrediting people.

• Like 1

After all this bickering on topic. 

The street with the rainbow crossing was closed, just around the corner is another one. And that other one is still there.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/13/2024 at 1:39 AM, PremiumLane said:

cue a conservative making stuff up in his head to get outraged about 🙂 

I wish we just had to make stuff up in our head. Like a drag queen last supper. Oh wait , that was the opening ceremony to the Paris Olympics. 

On 7/18/2024 at 2:15 AM, Jingthing said:

I don't believe you would ever object to festive crossings for other groups regardless of what you might say. 

st-patrick's-day-4.jpg

Wake me up when st Patrick is dominating the public square all over the world. 

I would have a problem with that too. 

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2024 at 10:17 AM, BangkokReady said:

Very well put.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

I wish we just had to make stuff up in our head. Like a drag queen last supper. Oh wait , that was the opening ceremony to the Paris Olympics. 

hahaha you mean the thing that wasn't the Last Supper, so you are making stuff up in your head again. Conservatives, utter snowflakes