Trump lied 22 times in his acceptance speech.

7 hours ago, Roo Island said:

No. I'm not trying to defend Trump, I'm merely pointing out how most of you the left regurgitates here is just made up. 

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Vance compared Trump to Hitler to show that Trump was NOTHING like Hitler, then he went on to describe how much more Hitlerian Obama was, than Trump.

Ya didn't read the article.

Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

No. I'm not trying to defend Trump, I'm merely pointing out how most of you the left regurgitates here is just made up. 

Made up? Stop drinking the kool-aid

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Ya didn't read the article.

Publicly, he called the Republican presidential candidate an "idiot" and said he was "reprehensible." Privately, he compared him to Adolf Hitler.

Vance compared Trump to Hitler to show that Trump was NOTHING like Hitler, then he went on to describe how much more Hitlerian Obama was, than Trump.

Do you have a quote? I thought not, you never do. 

Oh, he told his Trump hating roommate in private, that surly solid enough for the left to run with. 

On 7/26/2024 at 11:08 PM, xylophone said:

Wrong again, poor man, as Wikipedia is not considered mainstream media, in fact it is an online encyclopaedia and to add to your enlightenment, "Newspapers, television news networks, cable news, and radio are generally considered mainstream media outlets".

I am capable of clear and concise thinking, having started a successful investment division of just under $2 billion, for a major bank, and managing over 40+ staff and thousands of customers, but what I am not, is a supporter of a compulsive liar, thief and felon.

Anyway I'm done arguing with a conspiracy theorist and trump cult follower, so from now on, I shall put you on ignore, although I have to say that posts like yours do confirm that a lot of trump supporters are the very kind that he prefers (do your research on that!).

Oh...I understand now. You're a criminal?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, dukebowling said:

Oh...I understand now. You're a criminal?

Notice how the left can never actually support their argument, but they do always manage to brag about how smart they are, and after that they name call, claim victory and run away. 

• Thumbs Up 1