Watch shop in Krungthep

There’s a great watch shop in Pattaya on the corner of Klang and Buakhao. I have purchased several high quality ‘brand’ name watches from them over the years. They are trustworthy.

Can anyone recommend a similar type watch shop in Bangkok that they know and trust ?

On 7/20/2024 at 9:55 PM, fire2rescue99 said:

There’s a great watch shop in Pattaya on the corner of Klang and Buakhao. I have purchased several high quality ‘brand’ name watches from them over the years. They are trustworthy.

Can anyone recommend a similar type watch shop in Bangkok that they know and trust ?

What brand of watches are you looking for? The Pendulum in Central world, Rolex, Patek, VC, Longines, ALS etc in Siam Paragon

41 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

What brand of watches are you looking for? The Pendulum in Central world, Rolex, Patek, VC, Longines, ALS etc in Siam Paragon

Lol. He referencedva tiny watch shop in Pattaya selling Citizen and probably low end Orient, Seikos

Did you go to the show in paragon? Ulysse Nardin, IWC? Omega must have a display

25 minutes ago, BobDobbs said:

Lol. He referencedva tiny watch shop in Pattaya selling Citizen and probably low end Orient, Seikos

Did you go to the show in paragon? Ulysse Nardin, IWC? Omega must have a display

No I didnt but I have bought watches there in the past. Really good for the higher end brands

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

The OP is not looking for genuine high end watches. He is looking for the non-genuine high end watches. That is what the watch shop he referred to sells.

Nope, the shop he refers to is a professional watchmaker, as I know several high-end watch sellers in Europe who send their repairs to this person.

I agree he doesn't sell the high-end watches, like Rolex, rather the mid-markets like Citizen - Seiko - Casio

11 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Nope, the shop he refers to is a professional watchmaker, as I know several high-end watch sellers in Europe who send their repairs to this person.

I agree he doesn't sell the high-end watches, like Rolex, rather the mid-markets like Citizen - Seiko - Casio

There are 2 shops right next to each other.  The one on the right, Mr Jack, certainly sells "high end" copies, somewhat better than the South Asian gentlemen on Nana are touting.  He also does a good job of repairs, fixed my Tag after I'd managed to knock one of the buttons off it.

plenty of 'vintage' watch dealers in Bangkok, but watchmaker that service high-end watch tend to be a separate entity, the service guys rarely sells, while the dealers can open the caseback, they won't be able to do much

While the dealers in shophouse that sells seikos and such will trade in Rolexes, plenty circulating around from pawnshops and all, they won't know their way around a patek for example

Ironically, these watches rarely fool watch bros. Women don't care. I assume all Rolexes in Thailand to be fake (unless it's an older oyster - which I love and knowing wears).I think most Thais will as well.

Breitling watches which I've never been a fan of often have extremely detailed dials and bezels very difficult to copy properly.

AP watches and the others .. the really excellent copies will cost you probably in excess of 45,000 b

Some very nice Seikos hitting the market. Far better choice in quality and ethics.

I'm not against sticking it to these large corporations that sell trash. That's not the ethical issue. Rather, it's you and your fake watch and your fake everything. This makes you in essence - a fake

These days many expensive 'swiss' watches are BS. Nevertheless, buying a copy of the BS watch just marks you as totally daft poser.

Screenshot_2024-07-26-10-01-36-24.jpg

Edited by BobDobbs

Swatch Group service overhaul is way out of line now. Up 150% over 15 years ago... Basically it's just Thai labor and a few parts.

I own two Omega seamasters one was inherited. If I didn't have this watches I wouldn't buy another Swiss watch due to service costs. Unbelievably out of line

Can't trust Thai watchmakers to work on a Chrono. Parts need to be ordered from Swatch and for that you need authorization.

Any true watch Bros should have a look at

thewatchregulator

Hes on YouTube and TikTok. The guy is an absolute riot. Was fired from swatch over his comments about I believe it was pos Tissot PRX

Edited by BobDobbs