What's your no 1 issue with the world?

Well, unsurprisingly Anti-semitism.

There are only 16 Million jews and the World nut about one in five Nobel laureates are Jews.

So the problem is that Humans hate success and excellence of others, with mindless destruction being their first reaction.

And right now in the US  the Trumpists vs Democrats situation spawns from the same violent idiocy.

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think we have a winner! 

image.jpeg.9a4dcfd7a3a50704ec7d9a3b9dea7bea.jpeg

Most vegans I know are super nice people and don't push their way of life on anyone. Eating meat is one of the biggest environmental problems in the world today. But knowing your position on science, I'm sure you'll deny it

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Most vegans I know are super nice people and don't push their way of life on anyone. Eating meat is one of the biggest environmental problems in the world today. But knowing your position on science, I'm sure you'll deny it

Human growth in population is the greates environmental problem, and more people consuming cheap deleted things, and earing to much crap food getting higher bmi, growing taller eating more calories. 

It is a political problem when 1 g vegetables cost more than 1kg meat

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Most of the leftists are super nice people and don't push their way of life on anyone as well, did you have a point? 

ANVegan02.jpg.ad451fa74a86bb8b5a604492acc0fbbc.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

That you fall for conspiracy theories. Sad you have to be nasty in a reply. But typical of your ilk.

Which theories? Making stuff up. Typical of your ilk.

Total rubbish.

Why are you on the internet if concerned about co2? Internet use adds a lot to co2 usage. Hypocritical.

25 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Why are you on the internet if concerned about co2? Internet use adds a lot to co2 usage. Hypocritical.

You're definitely taking up too much oxygen on earth! :cheesy:

2 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

Well, unsurprisingly Anti-semitism.

There are only 16 Million jews and the World nut about one in five Nobel laureates are Jews.

So the problem is that Humans hate success and excellence of others, with mindless destruction being their first reaction.

And right now in the US  the Trumpists vs Democrats situation spawns from the same violent idiocy.

Humans are massively racist.

I think Obama nailed it.

"Bad debate nights happen. Trust me, I know," the former two-term president wrote, alluding to his own poor showing in the first debate of his reelection campaign in 2012. "But this election is still a choice between someone who has fought for ordinary folks his entire life and someone who only cares about himself. Between someone who tells the truth; who knows right from wrong and will give it to the American people straight — and someone who lies through his teeth for his own benefit. Last night didn’t change that, and it’s why so much is at stake in November."

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Humans are massively racist.

I think Obama nailed it.

"Bad debate nights happen. Trust me, I know," the former two-term president wrote, alluding to his own poor showing in the first debate of his reelection campaign in 2012. "But this election is still a choice between someone who has fought for ordinary folks his entire life and someone who only cares about himself. Between someone who tells the truth; who knows right from wrong and will give it to the American people straight — and someone who lies through his teeth for his own benefit. Last night didn’t change that, and it’s why so much is at stake in November."

Tells the truth :cheesy: