Trump Labels Biden 'Worst President in U.S. History' Following Withdrawal from 2024 Race

Social Media

19 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

They all lied and covered for him, right up until the moment they knew he could not win, and then it was under the bus. 

I still say CNN knifed Biden intentionally with the split-screen. That could not have been an accident. 

After the last fundraiser, they knew he had to go. 

Pushing so hard for an early debate, before the two were even the official candidates of their respective parties, was another part of the cover-up. Presidential debates are typically late September. So why do it now? It gave the elites who control the Democratic Party a chance to evaluate Joe and see if he could be dragged across the finish line. And also see how much his decline in mental faculties had progressed. And if he was found wanting, they had more time to find an alternative candidate before possibly embarrassing themselves by confirming Biden at their convention in August. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

It is not a 'perceived infirmity'. Joe was declining. Everybody knew, but nobody said anything.  The cover-up will become more obvious as time goes by.  Even his Hollywood friends and backers noticed. And yes, he would lose to the convicted business document alterer. For the Democratic Party, THAT was the unforgivable sin.  

Hope you are right that Harris becomes the new nominee, by whatever non-democratic process the Democrats decide to use. She is easier to beat than many of the alternatives. 

There's another school of thought that they have been preparing for it and sprung it at the most opportune time, after the Republican Convention and the assassination attempt. That would of course be a savvy political move, something one doesn't usually get from the Democrats, but if so it's brilliant and has thrown the Republicans into chaos. 

Harris seems to be easily the choice and they're lining up some really good VP candidates including an astronaut. Harris seems to appeal to the youth. I think this has totally changed the race and in a very good way from my point of view. After the debate, Biden was done.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tug said:

So a semi conscious president has got a rip-roaring economy going record low unemployment #s getting a handle on the world wide inflation…..no sir it is the pragmatic realization that he would most likely lose to the felon because of the perceived infirmity.that sir is putting country before self no more no less,it’s also very smart endorsing Kamala as his choice.The democrats keep the incumbent advantage keep the campaign infrastructure and the funding.semi conscious you say?absolute nonsense.Joe Biden will be treated well by history trump will be remembered as the worst most divisive failure in our history.

Biden will remain as the guy who's beaten Trump flat and square. And Trump as the bad loser who's been beaten by Biden. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Has the convicted felon started demanding to see Harris's long-form birth certificate yet?  You just know some variation of that Obama dog-whistle is coming

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

From bad to worse!

Be careful of what you wish for.

And many here support this lunatic.

Coming from a Trumper, that's rich! 😀

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, candide said:

Coming from a Trumper, that's rich! 😀

Trumper or not.  Harris is a lunatic not fit for POTUS.

Anyway, it’s all a dog and pony show.  She doesn’t stand a chance at winning.

Just remember, “ What can be unburdened by what has been “

God help us!

Edited by G_Money
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Trumper or not.  Harris is a lunatic not fit for POTUS.

I don't think that's an obstacle.

Look, even Trump got elected, so what's your point ?

• Haha 2

Harris  supporters.  After viewing the two links posted above by yours truly.

What are your legitimate thoughts on this woman?

Will feedback be given or deafening silence?

Edited by G_Money
  • Love It 1

7 minutes ago, shdmn said:

They are freaking out now and I am enjoying every minute of it.   Anyone trying to defend a convicted felon election denier should not ever be taken seriously.

The only “freak” I see is Harris enjoying her 15 minutes of fame.  She’s entitled to that according to Andy Warhol.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, G_Money said:

The only “freak” I see is Harris enjoying her 15 minutes of fame.  She’s entitled to that according to Andy Warhol.

She's been Vice President of the United States for 4 years and a US senator for 4 years before that and she is just now enjoying her 15 minutes of fame?  Cool story.

image.gif.69e99969e53bad0e4be1c0bf118afd43.gif

Edited by shdmn
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, riclag said:

What a mess he , harris and his cultural marxist supporters left Trump to clean up! Bobby jr describes what America use to be and shows what it is under the biden/ harris  administration,3-1/2 years in peril! 

What he says in the video has a lot of truth to it. But it does not man he is the man that can accomplish all that needs to be fixed. It took many years to destroy the America i grew up in. There is no pride in waving the flag anymore or claiming you are American. It will take years to fix all the problems created by the recent president.  Perhaps it is too late and a war is needed to bring the people back together. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

Harris  supporters.  After viewing the two links posted above by yours truly.

What are your legitimate thoughts on this woman?

Will feedback be given or deafening silence?

3 hours in.

Deafening Silence 🤫 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump claimed one and a half million, when the true figure was about 220,000.

I don't recall making any claims on the Biden crowds. His numbers at inauguration were restricted by a pandemic, that Trump admitted he tried to play down.

Is old stuff all you have? That was many years ago. Can't you come up with something more relevant.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Is old stuff all you have? That was many years ago. Can't you come up with something more relevant.

Sure. He is awaiting sentencing on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records. Happy now?

Edited by Lacessit

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When stating something as a fact you are required by forum rules to prove it.

Please post the statement you claim needs proof. I don't have time to waste looking through everything I have posted to satisfy a blanket assertion.

5 hours ago, G_Money said:

Point?  Harris is nuts.  Trump is America’s next POTUS.

Trump? A guy showing clear signs of dementia who would be older than Biden was at start of the term.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When stating something as a fact you are required by forum rules to prove it.

Nonsense! If that were the case, you'd have been banned long ago. 

Prove it.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Has it occurred to you your posts are not worth responding to?

I agree with you especially you or no other liberal can come up with an INTELLIGENT assessment of her.

Hence Radio Silence.

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Age has nothing to with it.  Mental awareness does.

Mentally Trump is sharp as a tack, full of vigor and more energy than any man on this forum in his age bracket.

Acceptance speech and debate proved it.  All that after being led through kangaroo court after kangaroo court, raids and a bullet and all the other BS led by Democratic lawfare.

Biden/Harris couldn’t have sustained the pressure.  Look at her speeches I posted and there are many more.

The upcoming debates with Harris if she actually debates will prove my point again.

Lol, you're claiming Trump is not showing signs of a mental decline.

Democratic lawfare doesn't exist.

Any pressure on him he created himself.

Debates? Harris will be there, Trump I'm not sure about.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Hard to speak whilst yawning. We owe you a response just as much as you owe all the previous responses one. Why not go back and show your brilliance in debate rather than rely on other people's videos? I don't care to watch your curated selection of whatever, I come here to discuss and debate the issues of the day. You're welcome to throw in your two cents. 

Let me ask, do you reckon we could stitch together a few videos of Donald talking gibberish? Of course we could. What would that prove that isn't already known?

The Right are going to start joining Donald in his selection of undergarments given that the race is now going to be led by a Woman of colour. You going apoplectic is music to my ears. 

Let's have a side bet - I bet you DJT pulls out of all future debates. He knows he'd be carved up like a Christmas turkey by the former prosecutor. She knows his type!

“Hard to speak whilst yawning.“

Just woke up?  I realize we’re in different times zones.

“rather than rely on other people’s videos “ 

Your liberal buddies post the same type videos so your point is invalid.

”I don’t care to watch your curated selection “

I can’t say I blame you.  She’s a mess.  Hence Radio Silence from her supporters.

”You’re welcome to throw in your two cents “

Correct, I have been.  

“do you reckon we could post a few videos of Donald”

Absolutely!  And it’s already been done many times.  Are you new here?

Regardless, Trump’s minor fibs are nothing compared to the incoherent mumblings of Biden and the sheer stupidity of Harris.

“The paragraph about Donald, selection of undergarments, race is going to be led by a woman of color”.

You lost me on that paragraph.

Have you started drinking already ?

The bet is on!  Not a big gambler but I will bet you a cocktail of your choice.

I suggest you watch her videos I posted before you finalize the bet.

Are any other liberals that confident in predicting Trump will back out of the debate with Harris?????

BTW, if for some strange miracle you did win the bet, don’t tell me you want to meet me for a drink 🥃 in boyztown.  I have no interest in going there.

• Love It 1